What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30????

4 posters

Go down

SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30???? Empty SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30????

Post by Jrny1 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 pm

Just wondering.....you lurking mother fucker.....You're fucking MR pond scum and suck donkey dick Basement. I'm even in a good mood too....The Stillers kicked Ed's Raven's ass.....Keep those useless MR posts going and sucking off the Pineda assholes.

e~ lol! lol! lol!
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30???? Empty Re: SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30????

Post by natalie Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

I'm over 30 and I live in my home....you talkin' to me ed????

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30???? Empty Re: SO, Who here still lives at home and is OVER 30????

Post by RockinDeano Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Jrny1 wrote:Just wondering.....you lurking mother fucker.....You're fucking MR pond scum and suck donkey dick Basement. I'm even in a good mood too....The Stillers kicked Ed's Raven's ass.....Keep those useless MR posts going and sucking off the Pineda assholes.

e~ lol! lol! lol!

The Steelers kicked their ass? Dude, they squeaked out a tough win. hardly an ass kicking. As for Dan, I laugh at your hatred. I have never seen a more retarded idiot than you. You ever met Dan? You ever hang out with him? Yet you can pass judgement with a good sound mind? Man, I wish I was half the man you are.

And what's with the Pineda hate? Are you mad he got the job over Hunsicker? Are you saying it was the wrong choice? Dude, hate on Journey all you want, because frankly your guy, SA, got rolled for lipping, but to say Pineda sucks is just stupid.

Oh by the way, you are never getting back on MR...Hahahahaha
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 am

I've met Dan and have my issues with him. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down