What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming concerts?

+10
DP
Styxman
Moon Beam
Deb
Kate
Kel
3DG
natalie
Scarabgator
Ed
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Upcoming concerts? Empty Upcoming concerts?

Post by Ed Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 am

Anyone got tickets to see anything? These are the shows that are on my radar.

Alcatrazz - Sat 2/28 - Springfield, VA
Hall & Oates - Fri 3/6 - Baltimore, MD
Queensryche - Sat 5/16 - Atlantic City, NJ
Bruce Springsteen - Mon 5/18 - Washington, DC
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Upcoming concerts? Empty Re: Upcoming concerts?

Post by Scarabgator Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm

def leppard and poison this summer for sure!!!! Awesome they are touring together!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:23 pm

Scarabgator wrote:def leppard and poison this summer for sure!!!! Awesome they are touring together!!!

I saw Poison last year and it was a GREAT show....except for all the Rock of Love wannabe's-they were irritating!!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 pm

natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:def leppard and poison this summer for sure!!!! Awesome they are touring together!!!

I saw Poison last year and it was a GREAT show....except for all the Rock of Love wannabe's-they were irritating!!

were they the girls thats actually on the show now? I see on the show they attend different concerts while filming.
Also I will see Journey again, and hopefully they will sound as good as they did last summer, not last super bowl. Rumor has it Journey, Bryan Adams, REO and Styx...this would be too good to pass up if true.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:44 pm

No, they weren't the girls that were actually on the show....just hoping to be on the next one. Laughing

But Bret Michaels did say that they were filming footage for the show at the concert I was at so the girls may have been there, I'm not sure. I haven't watched the show much this season.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:02 pm

Queensryche in May along with

Upcoming concerts? WEAPON-PRESALE
Upcoming concerts? BANDS

which I'm very excited about........can you tell?? Very Happy
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Hey, Lacuna Coil is a GREAT band! And the singer is hot hot hot.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:06 pm

I've seen Lacuna Coil 3 or 4x now...... put on a great show!!
But Disturbed puts on a KILLER show!!!
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Im sure Disturbed leaves it all out there! Ive never seen them live other than DVD/Video. Killswitch Engage are another good band, this show will be a life altering experience!!!!!
Another great band that puts on a great live show is Linkin Park. I wasnt really a fan until I saw them in concert a few years ago.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:17 am

Scarabgator wrote:Im sure Disturbed leaves it all out there! Ive never seen them live other than DVD/Video. Killswitch Engage are another good band, this show will be a life altering experience!!!!!
Another great band that puts on a great live show is Linkin Park. I wasnt really a fan until I saw them in concert a few years ago.

This particular festival is also a Harley show and tattoo convention - I need to decide what I want for some new ink! Should be a GREAT day!!

I would love to see LP - I'm jealous!! Nice to find someone else who likes the same music I do who isn't 20 years younger than me......are you?? LOLOL!

Anybody else that you see regularly?? I am a HUGE Shinedown fan...have seen them countless times. Also Seether, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin Staind....I could go on but I'll shut up now.
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 am

3DG wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Im sure Disturbed leaves it all out there! Ive never seen them live other than DVD/Video. Killswitch Engage are another good band, this show will be a life altering experience!!!!!

This particular festival is also a Harley show and tattoo convention - I need to decide what I want for some new ink! Should be a GREAT day!!

I would love to see LP - I'm jealous!! Nice to find someone else who likes the same music I do who isn't 20 years younger than me......are you?? LOLOL!

Anybody else that you see regularly?? I am a HUGE Shinedown fan...have seen them countless times. Also Seether, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin Staind....I could go on but I'll shut up now.

Nope, definetly not 20 years younger unless you are 60!!! Shinedown is awesome, I LOVE them. Jacksonville Florida boys!!!! They played here in Albany about 4 years ago, they opened for 3 Doors Down and that was a GREAT show!!!!
Seether, they have grown on me. At first I was nt too sure about em but I love the newest CD. Once he and Amy Lee called it quits then he brought the rage back in his rock-n-roll.
I had the chance to see Three Days Grace last October for FREE but due to my Halloween haunted house commitment I had to pass. I hate it still. Breaking Benjamin are big here and Staind has always kicked ass!!!!
I saw a concert a couple years back here in Albany that really kicked ass-it was Crossfade with Monroe Brown and Strata. Just tremendous from beginning to end. I actually got to meet Strata after the show and they signed my CD. They were best known for a song used in the Daredevil movie. Then I saw SevenDust play an outdoor show here-blew me away!!!!!! Found out they were having drinks at the bar I hang out at after the show and I didnt know and wasnt there!!! Man I was pissed...so many shows, cant keep track! Oh-AlterBridge put on a good show too. Had a band named Future Leaders of the World opening who pissed off the crowd though because the singer went into a political anti Republican rant..had the crowd booing them! Georgia is a Republican state-this was a dumb move!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:54 am

Ah.......a man after my own heart!!! I love you I love you I love you

My virgin Shinedown experience was the TDD tour....and I was blown away!!!!!! Have not missed a show within 100 miles since I don't think. I have seen 3DG (hence my screename...) at least 4x in the past couple of years...BB twice in the last year. CROSSFADE ROCKS!! Haven't heard of Strata I dont' think though - will have to do a some reasearch! Sevendust I saw too a few years back with someone else - I can't remember exactly now....

Alter Bridge?? Yeah baby........they were fun too!

You know - I saw Ted Nugent a few years back....and I don't care what your politicial views are...that is NOT what we are there for!!! I'm not saying that I even necessarily disagreed with what he was babbling about - i just got so pissed that he wasn't playing that I walked out. You're right - DUMB move....
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:47 pm

3DG wrote:

Nice to find someone else who likes the same music I do who isn't 20 years younger than me......are you?? LOLOL!

Are you insinuating that we don't have the same taste in music??? lol!
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 pm

I dig all types of music, some more than others. But you spin some Shinedown or Sevendust and I will alter my mood to fit that stuff! Hell, when Im sitting on the beach(as I'll be doing again very soon)I can even listen to that metal drum bullshit!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Scarabgator wrote:I dig all types of music, some more than others. But you spin some Shinedown or Sevendust and I will alter my mood to fit that stuff! Hell, when Im sitting on the beach(as I'll be doing again very soon)I can even listen to that metal drum bullshit!

BUT....could you tolerate a road trip from Dayton to Chicago listening to the Partridge Family and Andy Gibb???

Wendy knows that horror only too well!! lol!
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Kel wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:I dig all types of music, some more than others. But you spin some Shinedown or Sevendust and I will alter my mood to fit that stuff! Hell, when Im sitting on the beach(as I'll be doing again very soon)I can even listen to that metal drum bullshit!

BUT....could you tolerate a road trip from Dayton to Chicago listening to the Partridge Family and Andy Gibb???

whew, that would be tough! As long as the cooler is full I think I'll pull thru.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
Kel wrote:

whew, that would be tough! As long as the cooler is full I think I'll pull thru.

Gator you are coming on our next road trip!! You would fit right in. We had 7 girls crammed in an Armada. You can see Wendy positioned herself in the back on the left.....right next to the cooler!! Laughing Laughing

Upcoming concerts? Kellyspictures011
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Oh hell yeah, Kel...Now you are talking!!!!!! Shit, I'd sit under the damn cooler, just fit me in!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:19 pm

OK, OK, I've got one for you....same trip but with Barney songs........OH YEAH, now there's a challenge!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Nat, believe it or not when my daughter was little we'd play that crap when we'd travel cuz it kept her quiet. Otherwise she'd raise hell from Lake City to Tifton.....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:24 pm

Gator....of course I believe that.....I've done the same thing-remember, our kids are all the same ages-so I've been through every phase and fad that you have! Wink

Although, I gotta admit, the Hannah Montana phase we are in now isn't all bad, that's kind of a cool show.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:27 pm

natalie wrote:Gator....of course I believe that.....I've done the same thing-remember, our kids are all the same ages-so I've been through every phase and fad that you have! Wink

Although, I gotta admit, the Hannah Montana phase we are in now isn't all bad, that's kind of a cool show.

Nat, anything with Billy Ray Cyrus cannot be cool....
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
natalie wrote:Gator....of course I believe that.....I've done the same thing-remember, our kids are all the same ages-so I've been through every phase and fad that you have! Wink

It's a Disney show and the Disney factor outweighs the BRC factor....but seriously, it's good. Now don't tell me that you've never watched an episode with J or J.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:31 pm

natalie wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:

It's a Disney show and the Disney factor outweighs the BRC factor....but seriously, it's good. Now don't tell me that you've never watched an episode with J or J.

yeah, unfortunately Ive been forced into watching it a few times. When we all went to Disney a couple weeks ago they watched the dvds all the way down in the burb...by the time we hit sylvester I was pulling over at the Dollar General and buying them ear buds!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Oh hell yeah, Kel...Now you are talking!!!!!! Shit, I'd sit under the damn cooler, just fit me in!!!

Oh we'll fit you in for sure!! We'll have a blast!!! Very Happy
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next