What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer vacation

+9
ProgRocker53
Mistiejourney
SDGary
muffemily
Lazy Dreamer
kcspook
Lynn
RockinDeano
lula
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

summer vacation Empty summer vacation

Post by lula Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:25 pm

how many of you will be doing a traditional summer vacation or do some traveling over the summer months?

i am now on a traditional school schedule and will be taking Wyatt to the exotic land of turlock for a week at my sister katy's and then to the mountains of colorado the end of july for our nieces wedding.

i used to work at a year round school and had different months off- nov/dec and may/june. my travels used to be solo around journey shows and of course to the exotic land of turlock Wink.
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

summer vacation Empty Re: summer vacation

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:29 pm

I will be hitting Sweden/Finland and Norway in July, then possibly South Africa and Chile in early August. I hope to visit Whistler in early September.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:59 pm

yeah okay RnD Rolling Eyes bounce
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:05 pm

Just the beach for us this summer. We wanted to do a mountain trip in Georgia but with the gas prices we'll be staying closer to home. 2 hour drive is much cheaper than a 10 hour one Smile
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by kcspook Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:34 pm

The mountains in Colorado in July for a wedding. And if I am really lucky, there is a slight chance for a week in Maui.

kcspook
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm

kcspook wrote:The mountains in Colorado in July for a wedding. And if I am really lucky, there is a slight chance for a week in Maui.

Hey I heard you are doing a litle southern California excursion in 3 weeks?

True?
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by kcspook Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:27 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
kcspook wrote:The mountains in Colorado in July for a wedding. And if I am really lucky, there is a slight chance for a week in Maui.

True?

Yes, I will be heading to SoCal for a quick one nighter. Do you have any suggestions for musical entertainment?

kcspook
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm

kcspook wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:

True?

Yes, I will be heading to SoCal for a quick one nighter. Do you have any suggestions for musical entertainment?

I am not sure if there is anything going on, but it seems sadly you are just going to miss George Michaels LA night stand. Wink
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:46 pm

In 4 days I'll be winging my way to Arizona to see some family that I've not seen in some time.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by muffemily Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:48 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:In 4 days I'll be winging my way to Arizona to see some family that I've not seen in some time.

LD

You have to go to Sedona.

muffemily
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:57 pm

muffemily wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:In 4 days I'll be winging my way to Arizona to see some family that I've not seen in some time.

LD

You have to go to Sedona.

Intend to. They are about an hour south from Sedona. Looking forward to it...though not the heat. Very Happy

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by SDGary Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:26 pm

North Carolina in two weeks for a now cancelled niece's wedding . Shocked
Vegas in July. sunny
Both just five-day weekends though.

(Instead of going to the Nascar race in Sonoma this month, then in July Chicagoland, Kenseth's Fan Club party in Wisconsin and on to Iowa Speedway that weekend to see him race. Sad )
SDGary
SDGary
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:01 pm

lula wrote:how many of you will be doing a traditional summer vacation or do some traveling over the summer months?

i am now on a traditional school schedule and will be taking Wyatt to the exotic land of turlock for a week at my sister katy's and then to the mountains of colorado the end of july for our nieces wedding.

i used to work at a year round school and had different months off- nov/dec and may/june. my travels used to be solo around journey shows and of course to the exotic land of turlock Wink.

Exotic land of Turlock? Laughing I actually saw Journey at the fair in Turlock a few years ago, I drive through it all the time to see my sis in Clovis.
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:03 pm

kcspook wrote:

Yes, I will be heading to SoCal for a quick one nighter.

That sounds so naughty. I love it. Katy letting her hair down...I mean, forget it. Razz
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Mistiejourney wrote:
Exotic land of Turlock? Laughing I actually saw Journey at the fair in Turlock a few years ago, I drive through it all the time to see my sis in Clovis.

I went there and met up with a bunch of retarded Backtalkers...in my defense, I didn't know just how fucking retarded their cult was at the time. Lula and Katy were there too, but we didn't know each other. I tell Lula, I swear I saw you there. She says, "How so, you didn't know me then?" I say, I never forget a fine ass like yours. Works none of the time.

I thought Turlock was a shithole upon rolling into it that night. Smelled like a bunch of cows were taking a cumulative shit right on the main road. However, it is a really nice town, modern with a nice community of folks and low crime.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 pm

I was intending on a brief LA excursion but my bank account got turned over and done up the rear like a Journey lead singer.

Just resorting to some races and shows in the Ohio area now.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by kcspook Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
kcspook wrote:

Yes, I will be heading to SoCal for a quick one nighter.

That sounds so naughty. I love it. Katy letting her hair down...I mean, forget it. Razz

Dean, get your mind out of the gutter. I will see you the night of the 28th and keep you in line. Wink

kcspook
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:36 pm

kcspook wrote:
Dean, get your mind out of the gutter. I will see you the night of the 28th and keep you in line. Wink

Yes mam. silent
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:34 pm

RockinDeano wrote:I went there and met up with a bunch of retarded Backtalkers...in my defense, I didn't know just how fucking retarded their cult was at the time. Lula and Katy were there too, but we didn't know each other.
Ah, my first Journey concert...
Sarah
Sarah
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:59 pm

Sarah wrote:
Ah, my first Journey concert...

Hey, I saw you too! Razz
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ocnurse Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:01 pm

i was going to come back home to california this summer, but due to taxes and gas,(they both blow Wink we will spend out vacation on our land on the current river camping and floating. prolly a wkd in st. louis and couple days on lake northfork AR.
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:32 pm

ocnurse wrote:i was going to come back home to california this summer, but due to taxes and gas,(they both blow Wink we will spend out vacation on our land on the current river camping and floating. prolly a wkd in st. louis and couple days on lake northfork AR.

Watch those cocksucking water mocassins. man, when I was in the US Army, and we were camping along the river, I saw one swimming along..I said to myself, "hey you evil fucker, taste this" and threw a rock. Thought I injured the evil slimefucker but no.... the bastard went under the water...I thought "yeah, I slayed that big black bastard"....but no,...he decided to investigate where that rock came from. Next thing I know, this MF er is rising up like a cobra, like a submarine telescope and looks right out me..he knew I pelted him...he just knew and he was bent...Motherfucker chased me up the banks...

and no, I am not kidding.

Last edited by RockinDeano on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:35 pm

I think Deano needs to come to Yosemite this weekend...North Pines Campground...Site 135...Beer is on me...

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by ocnurse Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:47 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
ocnurse wrote:i was going to come back home to california this summer, but due to taxes and gas,(they both blow Wink we will spend out vacation on our land on the current river camping and floating. prolly a wkd in st. louis and couple days on lake northfork AR.

Watch those cocksucking water mocassins. man, when I was in the US Army, and we were camping along the river, I saw one swimming along..I said to myself, "hey you evil fucker, taste this" and threw a rock. Thought I injured the evil slimefucker but no.... the bastard went under the water...I thought "yeah, I slayed that big black bastard"....but no,...he decided to investigate where that rock came from. Next thing I know, this MF er is rising up like a cobra, like a submarine telescope and looks right out me..he knew I pelted him...he just knew and he was bent...Motherfucker chased me up the banks...

and no, I am not kidding.
been there, done that last wkd. they don't back down. we were planting trees earlier this spring, i actually picked up a snack with my hands just to prove to my husband that i ain't skeered. yes, ripley county missouri. home of DELIVERANCE. just imagine the jewish harp in the background. :Pyeah, i meant snake, cause it isn't really scary to pick up a little debbie. silent

Last edited by ocnurse on Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Granny Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:18 am

Actually we are on vacation all year round, Smile however, we are taking a wonderful trip to my favorite place...California....
I think there is some entertainment being arranged by our ever-loving leader, DEANO...
I think he has a friend that can sing a little. lol!
we will do the tourist thing, take picture at the Journey Star, drive up the coast to see the Hearst Castle, and the best thing of all, party with some friends bounce bounce bounce
Granny
Granny
Senior Rocker

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next