What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bush sucks.

+4
hoagie
twinklestar
Loneman1
Rick
8 posters

Go down

Bush sucks. Empty Bush sucks.

Post by Rick Sat May 24, 2008 2:35 am

He's all but ruined this country. If Howdy Doody would have been elected, we wouldn't be seeing $3.75 gas prices.

Just getting the shit started. Very Happy
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Bush sucks. Empty Re: Bush sucks.

Post by Loneman1 Sat May 24, 2008 3:22 am

I second this. Smile
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklestar Sat May 24, 2008 10:01 am

It's $4.25 here in CT!!! I could go on and on about the W but my blood pressure shoots up soooo fast he's not worth it.
twinklestar
twinklestar
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by hoagie Sat May 24, 2008 12:14 pm

Rick wrote:He's all but ruined this country. If Howdy Doody would have been elected, we wouldn't be seeing $3.75 gas prices.

You're right. With his global warming agenda, my guess is prices would have been higher.

Just keepin the shit goin. Razz

hoagie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat May 24, 2008 2:47 pm

We Americans on a whole are slouches. Things aren't going to change. Doesn't matter who gets in, only their "general interest" groups or companies that they once sat on the boards of are going to profit. For one lame ass man that can speak one word "CHANGE" and not give any definition, no possible policy, just the word "change" and half a country falls in love with him is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.

The CHANGE needs to be with the people, the people are the gov't. WE forgot that.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sat May 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Dude, Bush has had fuck all to do with fuel prices going through the roof.

2000 => Crude oil price = $30 / barrel ; Gas = $1.50 / gal

2008 => Crude oil price = $130 / barrel: Gas = $4.00 / gal

Gas has increased at a slightly lower rate as compared to crude. The reason fuel prices are high are because of us. Demand for energy has increased with the industrialization of India and China in order to produce cheap goods. If you've bought shit made in China or India, look yourself in the mirror because you are the cause of the fuel prices increasing. Our greadiness for cheap goods has helped industrialized these countries and driven demand up for energy.

Now let's talk about that dumb cunt Hillary. Smile (adding to the shit storm here Very Happy )

Rick wrote:He's all but ruined this country. If Howdy Doody would have been elected, we wouldn't be seeing $3.75 gas prices.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by venomnation Sat May 24, 2008 5:48 pm

I agree. Bush sucks. I like clean shaven myself.

venomnation
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sat May 24, 2008 7:37 pm

Aaron wrote:Dude, Bush has had fuck all to do with fuel prices going through the roof.

Gas has increased at a slightly lower rate as compared to crude. The reason fuel prices are high are because of us. Demand for energy has increased with the industrialization of India and China in order to produce cheap goods. If you've bought shit made in China or India, look yourself in the mirror because you are the cause of the fuel prices increasing. Our greadiness for cheap goods has helped industrialized these countries and driven demand up for energy.

Now let's talk about that dumb cunt Hillary. Smile (adding to the shit storm here Very Happy )

I don't have to look at myself in the mirror. I'm not the one that makes policy on trade agreements. I'm a fucking baggage handler. All I do is go to the store and buy what I need. If it comes from China, it wasn't me that imported it. It was a big business guided government that made that possible.

I'm not a big Hillary fan either, but she couldn't help but run the country better than Bush. I say give her OR Obama 8 years and see what they do before we talk about them. Your boy Bush has 8 years and has done nothing but ruin and embarrass this country. Plenty to talk about there.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Sat May 24, 2008 9:52 pm

Rick wrote:
Aaron wrote:Dude, Bush has had fuck all to do with fuel prices going through the roof.

I don't have to look at myself in the mirror. I'm not the one that makes policy on trade agreements. I'm a fucking baggage handler. All I do is go to the store and buy what I need. If it comes from China, it wasn't me that imported it. It was a big business guided government that made that possible.

I'm not a big Hillary fan either, but she couldn't help but run the country better than Bush. I say give her OR Obama 8 years and see what they do before we talk about them. Your boy Bush has 8 years and has done nothing but ruin and embarrass this country. Plenty to talk about there.

100% agree Rick!!!! afro
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loneman1 Sun May 25, 2008 8:27 pm

I was for Hillary until her whole campaign went to shit, but I agree with you 100%. However, its going to take a lot more than 8 years to undo what Bush has done. It doesn't matter if its Obama, Clinton, or anybody. It is seriously amazing how badly dubya has messed up this country. pale
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun May 25, 2008 9:30 pm

I think you guys give the pres more credit for what happens that what he or she deserves. I agree with your statement about setting the trade policy. However, it a policy was put in place to kick the trade deficit in the ass, then everyone would be bitching that cars, TV's, and other goods are too expensive because that would cost ~1.5x what they do now.

On a good note, inflation is setting in for China and India which is good for us folks in developed countries. The good deals on products are sliding back to the USA. I hope the trend continues.

We should feel a bit better about the fuel prices. I just got back from Germany and fuel was $10 per gallon there. Bitch all you want, but the USA still has as good of fuel prices as anyone in the world (except for the middle eastern bastards).

pRick wrote:

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down