What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got to say

5 posters

Go down

Just got to say Empty Just got to say

Post by Ed Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:43 am

I like the peeps that run this site. However I can't drive it. I was happy to be myself here. Also not saying I won't post. I shoved a couple out against Rip and Gideon today just for the hell of it. Don't know either from "Adam" but what the hell.

The Annex is obviously my priority. Tons of activity from loyal people.

If you all want to participate here, I will keep an eye out.

Yes Dean, you are being trashed on the site. You deserve it though. It was created for you in case Andrew ever stopped having the Journey forum. You couldn't handle it though and everyone knows it. I totally deferred to you and you were still jealous. Fuck you.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Just got to say Empty Re: Just got to say

Post by Ed Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:45 am

And we all think Rip Rokken is weird too.

Rick, you should be glad I never got drunk and trashed you. You did it to me several times. I restrained myself. Why? Because we would probably get along well if you had ever met me.

Not a goodbye here at all, just a "Need to tend to where the activity is at home" if no one wants to play. Wink
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:22 am

Hey, some of us get busy, babe! Very Happy
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:41 am

That we do.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Ed wrote:And we all think Rip Rokken is weird too.

Rick, you should be glad I never got drunk and trashed you. You did it to me several times. I restrained myself. Why? Because we would probably get along well if you had ever met me.

Not a goodbye here at all, just a "Need to tend to where the activity is at home" if no one wants to play. Wink

I've only said something when I thought it was right to say. And if I was proven wrong, I apologized. You trash people for no reason whatsoever. I've bit my tongue more times than I care to admit. You could have taken a whole lot more shit from me, but as most people know, I don't like arguing and fighting. I loosen up after a few beers though. Very Happy
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:57 pm

Rick wrote:
Ed wrote:And we all think Rip Rokken is weird too.

I've only said something when I thought it was right to say. And if I was proven wrong, I apologized. You trash people for no reason whatsoever. I've bit my tongue more times than I care to admit. You could have taken a whole lot more shit from me, but as most people know, I don't like arguing and fighting. I loosen up after a few beers though. Very Happy

You have been given a mighty free pass from me more times than most too.

I also loosen up after beers bro. Surprised
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 pm

Rick
Can I ask you few questions? How come when Dean trashes people for no reason, you stand by his side and even enjoy it and cheer for him? What does Dean have on you? honest questions
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Behshad wrote:Rick
Can I ask you few questions? How come when Dean trashes people for no reason, you stand by his side and even enjoy it and cheer for him? What does Dean have on you? honest questions

B, I would normally let this go, but since you mentioned it.

Dean called my home and insisted that I stole from the $2000 we raised after his tragedy (Which really was a horrible thing, can't imagine how they got through it truthfully). He said that my wife lied about his behavior as our house guest and called her a cunt. Not cool in anyway shape or form.

Even after THAT, I tried to be civil. No more.

I posted all about it on my home page and people like Dick Dokken said I was a hater with too much knowledge and power. Fucking douche bag. If you have ever met me (well....... Laughing ) - I am a good guy ,despite what some may think, but my wife is so amazingly friendly and a great person. He was belligerent and over the top wrong.

Ever see me attack anyone's spouse? To call my home and do that was reprehensible. And I STILL tried to forgive him until he ran his mouth yet again.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Behshad wrote:Rick

You'll have to cite examples.

For a very long time, Dean was the funniest poster at MR. I really enjoyed those times. If I took his side over others, it might have been because you tend to get your friends backs. Right or wrong, that's the way it is a lot of times. Now don't misunderstand me. We're not close personal friends, but I've had some great times online and in person with the guy. But if I was unfair to someone, which may probably well be true, then that's unfortunate. But I'd doubt any of them are losing any sleep over it. It's just people chatting on message boards, having a good time.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: