What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Woman Scorned

4 posters

Go down

A Woman Scorned Empty A Woman Scorned

Post by 3DG Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 am

Angry Women

Without going into detail, suffice to say that a woman scorned may ruin a man's car, his home, his boat and his reputation.
Following are actual photographs of some very valiant attempts to strike back at men who have cheated their wives/significant others.

Let's take a look, shall we?

A Woman Scorned OrangePaintOnCar

A Woman Scorned OrangePaintINcar

A man's car is his castle until he's in his thirties. Attacking the car is a great idea, but orange paint is just...funny. However, if that's all you've got, do the entire car, not just a streak coming out of the window.

Let's give a nod to splashing paint inside the car. That's a fine mess!

A Woman Scorned FYonWindshield

A Woman Scorned FYonCAR

Keying the car with the well-known f-you phrase is kind of chintzy, but if you're in a hurry, it'll do. That top one will require some extensive windshield work and clearly the bottom photo indicates that Ms. Angry ruined the back window as well as the paint job, so these are pretty good.

But...

A Woman Scorned HopeSheWas2

A Woman Scorned HopeSheWasWorthWhiteCar

Bring on the spray paint! It's more easily removed by the cheating barstard, but until he finds it, every person who gets near the car will see just what he is.

By the way: "...hope she was worth it..." is nebulous. I'd add some more, because when we say worth "it", what is "it"? A little nugget like "...every penny you owned" instead of "it" is good; I'm sure the spurned woman can think of something better.

Finally, let's watch our spelling. I know the woman is angry, but it's "BAStard", not "BARStard". Unless that's a private thing within the couple's relationship. That is: their dead relationship.

A Woman Scorned Stabbedcar

This one just scares me. What are those things, scythes? It's sort of a combo "Halloween" and "Fatal Attraction". Yes, it frightens me. Imagine what the cheating barstard thought!

A Woman Scorned LostDog

This is just too classy. If we're going to ruin the guy's life, let's not post a great picture of him with words that indicate he was able to entice his wife's best friend into bed. Steven here is a king to other men. Not only did he have the time of his life, his wife actually had this printed and posted all over a very large town. It did wonders for his sexual prowess.

A Woman Scorned Cheating

Much better! Ruin the boat and be precise: "cheating husband". Great name for the skipper! The belongings thrown about the yard are an excellent touch. A bonfire of those items would be great, but sadly short-lived. So this is quite good.

A Woman Scorned BillboardtoSteven

I suspect this is the same "Steven" that was the "Lost Dog" two pictures above, but this payback is better. The addendum "I paid for this billboard from our joint bank account" is what really gives it a punch. Our Steven has gone from sexual king to whipped puppy because billboards really cost, especially in big cities like this. Note she got it over the CBS sign; very good! "Poorly-endowed" is superb, it shows that our spurned woman is really quite intelligent, she even got the dash in there. However, "poorly-endowed" is iffy. Saying "small-penised slimeball" is probably not a great idea, though, because it's not really a word ("penised") and Emily here is showing class in a far better way than her flyer above.

The Winner
Men care very much about many things. Topping the list are their cars, their reputations, their boats and the size of their penises.

That is why this picture is #1, just perfect: flying over a huge ballfield with the facts right on the banner. I absolutely love it, she even got his last name.

A Woman Scorned SmallDick

Does Scott Kelly have a small penis?

The real question is: does it matter now?
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

A Woman Scorned Empty Re: A Woman Scorned

Post by Kel Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Kel
Kel
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:58 am

kinda scary... Shocked
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

That's why I always refer to our car as hers and I'm gonna live in NYC as there's no fly bys and I couldn't see Airforce One dragging a banner behind it.

It wouldn't be the same message as the above banner though Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down