What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have tickets for Chickenfoot

2 posters

Go down

I have tickets for Chickenfoot Empty I have tickets for Chickenfoot

Post by Ed Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:13 pm

Has anyone seen them yet? I don't think my show is until August. Just curious if anyone has been to a show and what you may have thought.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

I have tickets for Chickenfoot Empty Re: I have tickets for Chickenfoot

Post by GI_Jim Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:26 pm

I haven't seen them, but unless they start playing some Van Halen/Hagar/Satriana tunes...I'll pass. I like the album (it's okay), but there aren't enough songs on there to warrant going to see a concert. Just saying! Wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:36 pm

GI_Jim wrote:I haven't seen them, but unless they start playing some Van Halen/Hagar/Satriana tunes...I'll pass. I like the album (it's okay), but there aren't enough songs on there to warrant going to see a concert. Just saying! Wink

Believe me, I'm with you on that one. I am not thrilled with what I have seen from setlists. My brother got the tickets, and the venue is close by, so I agreed to go.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm

You'll have to let us know how it goes. I just don't see shelling out the money when I could spend that on other stronger bands that I KNOW I would enjoy. I really haven't made ANY concert plans this year to be honest though...I've been too busy (and broke! Laughing ).
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:55 pm

GI_Jim wrote:You'll have to let us know how it goes. I just don't see shelling out the money when I could spend that on other stronger bands that I KNOW I would enjoy. I really haven't made ANY concert plans this year to be honest though...I've been too busy (and broke! Laughing ).

I am seeing a ton of concerts this summer. Already have caught Fleetwood Mac, the M3 Festival with Kix, Y&T, Dokken, Ratt, Extreme, Twisted Sister, L.A. Guns. Just saw REO/Styx/.38 Special.

This friday night it's "Over the Rainbow" in Allentown, PA with Joe Lynn Turner/Jurgen Blackmore. In August I have on consecutive days - Judas Priest/Whitesnake, then Heaven and Hell. Probably going to take in Stone Temple Pilots this month as well.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down