What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

??? On Blogs

2 posters

Go down

??? On Blogs Empty ??? On Blogs

Post by Jrny1 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm

If I wanted to spill some shit on some folks I have been having trouble with ie:my fire company; what blog program would be a good one to use and start the blog?

Also, as long as I state facts and only facts, there is nothing that anyone can do correct? ie: sue or have it shut down? I'm sure someone knows the answers. Please help. It's been a really bad week. Thanks for you help in advance.

e- jocolor
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

??? On Blogs Empty Re: ??? On Blogs

Post by Rick Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 pm

Jrny1 wrote:If I wanted to spill some shit on some folks I have been having trouble with ie:my fire company; what blog program would be a good one to use and start the blog?

Also, as long as I state facts and only facts, there is nothing that anyone can do correct? ie: sue or have it shut down? I'm sure someone knows the answers. Please help. It's been a really bad week. Thanks for you help in advance.

e- jocolor

As long as you didn't sign something when you hired on agreeing not to defame the company in any way during your employment.

Whether you signed anything or not, they can hold you out of service while they "investigate" whether or not you broke a company policy.

I wouldn't do it.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:45 pm

pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:If I wanted to spill some shit on some folks I have been having trouble with ie:my fire company; what blog program would be a good one to use and start the blog?

e- jocolor

No, nothing signed. It's a volunteer fire company. They didn't want to pay me anymore for the site I did, so they threw me out and said fuck the site. I'd say it was pretty political.

e-

As long as you didn't sign something when you hired on agreeing not to defame the company in any way during your employment.

Whether you signed anything or not, they can hold you out of service while they "investigate" whether or not you broke a company policy.

I wouldn't do it.
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content