What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!!

4 posters

Go down

Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!! Empty Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!!

Post by Jrny1 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Fuck, I gotta say, Anrel has some fucking talent. Pipes too!!!! I even let my mother in law (60 YOF) listen to ATY and the Faithfully (Remake) and she said "wow, he really has a good voice" and sounds like Steve Perry. tongue tongue

I really like EVERY song minus Sunflower, plus the Eruo song too. I am starting to like the remakes too. He really sounds good on them. I like some of the music chnages too. I also listened to the ripped version on the DVD. Fuck, he really adds to Faithfully. His "extras" and changes with his high pitches really make the song interesting. Kind of like Deen on M/F. Damn,does he nail that!!! Deen is awesome. I have to save, I am warming up to Arnel. Friga and Neal make me sick to even look at. Arnel truly nails without a doubt Open Arms and Faithfully.

But all in all, I really think ATY, NWA and TDTWT can really make some runs at new power ballads.....If only the lyrics were slightly different in ATY with the "faded wedding photograpphs"....It could be a definate wedding song. The other songs are great too.

I have a question though with the remakes. With Perry still being the writer with Cain and Schon on most, with the remakes and some slightly different "musical changes", will Perry still be able to get a check from the songs everytime they play them? Or are they considered new? I know he still has the writing credits, but is thi Neal's way of getting around paying him somehow? Just wondering.....

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!! Empty Re: Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!!

Post by Lora Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Congratulations! cheers

You get the WTF Award for the thread with the longest title.
Lora
Lora
Queen of Desire

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!! Empty Re: Day at the pool, About 6 hours of Revelations and LV Concert....And fuck am I burned!!!

Post by cat Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 pm

The musical changes are not significant to the structure of the piece.

Perry is still a writer and still gets a check.

Of course so do Neal and Jon as writers, on top of what they get from touring and swag.
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Lora wrote:Congratulations! cheers

You get the WTF Award for the thread with the longest title.

Lora,

Can I aks you a question? You do't have to answer.....

Knowing Steve the way you do. What do you really think he feels and thinks about the "Classics" being re-done?

e- Very Happy
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:51 pm

cat wrote:The musical changes are not significant to the structure of the piece.

Perry is still a writer and still gets a check.

Of course so do Neal and Jon as writers, on top of what they get from touring and swag.

That's pretty much what I thought Cat.

e-
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lora Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:16 pm

Jrny1 wrote:Lora, Can I aks you a question? You do't have to answer.....

Knowing Steve the way you do. What do you really think he feels and thinks about the "Classics" being re-done?

e- Very Happy

Sorry, can't go there. I can tell you my feelings, but not his. And you can probably guess my feelings. tongue
Lora
Lora
Queen of Desire

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:27 pm

Lora wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:Lora, Can I aks you a question? You do't have to answer.....

e- Very Happy

Sorry, can't go there. I can tell you my feelings, but not his. And you can probably guess my feelings. tongue

Could you assume me in a PM maybe? I really think you can Lora.....

Please.

e- Smile Sad
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:17 am

6 hours of Revelation would make me want to watch Ellen, turn gay, and fuck a midget.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down