What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew...forget the light bill again???

+3
Behshad
bluejeangirl
GI_Jim
7 posters

Go down

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Empty Andrew...forget the light bill again???

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:06 am

I've been trying to get on MR all morning, but NOOOOOO! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol What's the deal here... Last night I suggested that you merge the top three forums back together, and now this happens. Did you do it and worlds collided? Are the servers not big enough to hold all of us loonatics in one location? Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_eek Inquiring minds want to know! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_biggrin
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Empty Re: Andrew...forget the light bill again???

Post by bluejeangirl Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:13 am

It had a few connection fails, but I've been able to get on and post. Seems to be working, presently.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Empty Re: Andrew...forget the light bill again???

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am

GI_Jim wrote:I've been trying to get on MR all morning, but NOOOOOO! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol What's the deal here... Last night I suggested that you merge the top three forums back together, and now this happens. Did you do it and worlds collided? Are the servers not big enough to hold all of us loonatics in one location? Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_eek Inquiring minds want to know! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_biggrin
Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 237846
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:37 am

Behshad wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:I've been trying to get on MR all morning, but NOOOOOO! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol What's the deal here... Last night I suggested that you merge the top three forums back together, and now this happens. Did you do it and worlds collided? Are the servers not big enough to hold all of us loonatics in one location? Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_eek Inquiring minds want to know! Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_biggrin

I feel like I have been locked out. so I am glad its not just me.. .

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:39 am

Behshad wrote:

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 108567
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

GI_Jim wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 491259
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am

Behshad wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 491259

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 140587
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:02 am

now I can get in.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

lights1961 wrote:now I can get in.

Why is it that anytime GI JIM starts wigglin his ass, you assume you can get in !?? Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_twisted Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol Wait for your turn Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_twisted Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_biggrin
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 am

Behshad wrote:

Why is it that anytime GI JIM starts wigglin his ass, you assume you can get in !?? Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_twisted Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol Wait for your turn Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_twisted Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_biggrin

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 878406 Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 728568
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 am

GI_Jim wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 878406 Andrew...forget the light bill again??? 728568

Let me translate,,,,, "Youre crazy Rick if you think you can cut in front of Styxie " Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_twisted Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_lol
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:39 am

Andrew needs to worry about putting together a lineup for his fest. I'm starting to get worried.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

Saint John wrote:Andrew needs to worry about putting together a lineup for his fest. I'm starting to get worried.

Dont worry my friend,, he will make it happen. Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_cool
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 am

Behshad wrote:
Saint John wrote:Andrew needs to worry about putting together a lineup for his fest. I'm starting to get worried.

Dont worry my friend,, he will make it happen. Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_cool

I have no doubt that you're right, but I want it to be really successful, and there's no real word about any acts and yet we're only about 100 days from the show. People that are traveling need to start making plans and accomodations.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am

My guess is that Andrew will give us info before Friday Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:58 am

Behshad wrote:My guess is that Andrew will give us info before Friday Andrew...forget the light bill again??? Icon_smile

Plus he said he's working on a hotel, so if he works that out, then accomidations won't be a stress either. I haven't even looked to see what flights are right now.
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Not me, so long as folks go to share shakes with I'll be happy.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down