What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Karma!!!

+4
Ehwmatt
Deb
Saint John
3DG
8 posters

Go down

I love Karma!!! Empty I love Karma!!!

Post by 3DG Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

LAWTON — Police witnessed courage firsthand Friday in the form of an 11-year-old boy who called 911. The boy told a dispatcher his mother’s boyfriend had been dealing drugs out of their home. Police arrived to discover the call wasn’t a prank. I love Karma!!! Medium
Jennifer Lynn Patterson and Michael Dewayne French

"It took a lot of courage for him to make that call,” police Lt. Todd Palmer said.

When police arrived, the boy was crying with his 1-year-old brother by his side.
The boy had feared his mother, Jennifer Lynn Patterson, 33, and her boyfriend, Michael Dewayne French, 25, would arrive home before police, Palmer said.

"We were struck by his maturity and the way he looked after his little brother,” Palmer said.
"He even asked the officer to latch the door behind him so his little brother wouldn’t get out.”
Comanche County prosecutors charged Patterson and French on Monday with felony counts of drug possession with intent to distribute and misdemeanor counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, online court records show.

French also faces a misdemeanor count of driving with a suspended or revoked license.
Each remained jailed Tuesday on $10,000 bail, online jail records show.

Boy ‘did the right thing,’ police say

Police found in the home a quarter-pound of marijuana, scales, baggies and a work table with pre-measured markings, apparently "for chopping marijuana,” Palmer said.

The boy had been planning to turn in his mother and her boyfriend for about three months, Palmer said.
"He told his mother drugs were bad, and she supposedly told him to keep quiet,” Palmer said.
"He tried to tell neighbors and even his grandparents, but for some reason, they didn’t think it was appropriate to get involved. He even tried to get hold of his father, who is in the military, but had no luck.

"What impressed upon me is that despite being thwarted on several occasions, the tenacity he showed with all he had to lose, and he still did the right thing. Whether that was intuitive or something he had learned, it took a lot of courage to do what he did.”

"He said the boyfriend would routinely take him on drug deals,” Palmer said. "His mother was an LPN at a local nursing home, and supposedly they would conduct drug deals right there in the parking lot of the nursing home. Here, he thinks he’s going to pick up his mother or on some errand, and he’s being driven to a drug deal.

"Think of all the bad things that could have happened.”
Patterson and French, who police said is unemployed, drove by the house while police were interviewing the boy, Palmer said. Police stopped the car during another pass and made the arrests. Palmer said police discovered French’s 4-year-old son in the back seat.

All three children were placed in custody of the state Department of Human Services.
French and Patterson became engaged Dec. 3, according to a post on Patterson’s MySpace page.
Her page features dozens of pictures of Patterson with French, her children and other friends and family and includes a post Nov. 29 saying she had a "yucky” feeling that something bad would soon happen.

You can only be a low-life piece of shit and get away with it for so long......God bless that little boy!
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

I love Karma!!! Empty Re: I love Karma!!!

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 am

There goes his college fund. I love Karma!!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 pm

3DG wrote:"What impressed upon me is that despite being thwarted on several occasions, the tenacity he showed with all he had to lose, and he still did the right thing. Whether that was intuitive or something he had learned, it took a lot of courage to do what he did.”

What a courageous little boy. What pisses me off about parents like that is that that poor 11 year old isn't even living out his childhood, having to always be both mother/father to his 1 year old brother. Sad. I love Karma!!! Icon_sad
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:27 pm

That mom is real white trash

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:That mom is real white trash

I don't even know where my hatred for her starts. I'm all for executing both of them. I love Karma!!! Icon_smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:That mom is real white trash

I don't even know where my hatred for her starts. I'm all for executing both of them. I love Karma!!! Icon_smile

agreed. totally disgusting and deplorable behavior.
hope she NEVER sees those poor kids again.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Nice fuckin partially dyed hair there, what a fuckin skanky whore. I can only imagine the infestations crawling through the flesh of her fuckin nasty snatch...

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 pm

No such thing as karma since I'm reading Haitian earthquake jokes. Was that thunder I just heard out the window?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Fate that HIS 4 yr. old son was in the car when they got picked up?? I love Karma!!! Icon_cheers
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Ed wrote:No such thing as karma since I'm reading Haitian earthquake jokes. Was that thunder I just heard out the window?

I've recently read that there might be HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Haitian refugees entering our country soon and Obama is ok with it??? Send them aid, money and blood, but do NOT let those voodoo looking motherfuckers into this country!!! They'll never leave. I love Karma!!! Icon_evil
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:No such thing as karma since I'm reading Haitian earthquake jokes. Was that thunder I just heard out the window?

I've recently read that there might be HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Haitian refugees entering our country soon and Obama is ok with it??? Send them aid, money and blood, but do NOT let those voodoo looking motherfuckers into this country!!! They'll never leave. I love Karma!!! Icon_evil

I don't know if that's true yet. The story I saw had a sensational headline and then went on to say that none of those reports were substantiated yet.

As far as I know, the great majority of people who have come back are Americans. I don't doubt that some Haitians are coming over illegally, but the hundreds of thousands figure/story was unsubstantiated last I read (but that was yesterday).

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:04 pm

nice couple!! All the step parent was doing was taking advantage of the program...take your son to work day!! ;-) sorry about that one... I could imagine at show and tell about what the step dad does for work...he is in delivery!! the teacher ask Pizza? UPS FED EX??? no drugs...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Fucker kinda looks like Vince Young.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Saint John wrote:Fucker kinda looks like Vince Young.

Who's Vince Young?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I just broke it off with my Haitian mistress.

She's crushed.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Ed wrote:I just broke it off with my Haitian mistress.

She's crushed.

I love Karma!!! Icon_lol I love Karma!!! Icon_lol I love Karma!!! Icon_lol (It took me a minute, but I got it! I love Karma!!! Icon_redface I love Karma!!! Icon_lol )
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down