What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;)

+7
lights1961
Kate
yulog
Saint John
Ed
Lynn
GI_Jim
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Empty Steve Perry can kiss my balls!!!

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm

Another damn birthday message from the great one himself without 1 word about a fucking album release!!!

Jan 21, 2010

Oh my, my…I can’t believe another year has flown by faster than the year before. Yes, this year I will come clean and finally tell you that I am turning 57. Or….is it 58? Well….at this age.…denial can be your best friend!!!

It’s been brought to my attention that I’m receiving well wishes for my birthday from many of you. Thank you all so very much! In previous years many of you have made donations to wonderful causes for my birthday on my behalf. For that, I am very grateful.

In light of recent events in Haiti, this year I decided to donate to Oxfam America. Should you feel inclined to do the same, I respectfully request that you click on the logo below and make whatever contribution you feel comfortable with. I am sure that any amount will be greatly appreciated.

Happy 2010 to all of you.

Sincerely,

You know what Mr Perry? As a fan who you've teased with your "I'm working on new songs, and writing new stuff" for the last several years... I'm sick of it! Release a fucking album or STFU about all this shit you're "Working on" that we're never going to fucking hear!!!

I would MUCH rather just hear "yeah, I'm done forever with music, and I'm never going to release another song or album". Damn cat puncher!!! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 576561

You want a birthday wish? Here you go...

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 890355

Oh yeah... nice message about Haiti btw. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_wink
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Empty My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;)

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Just saying! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_wink My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 994989 My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 714130
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Empty Re: My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;)

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Bored? Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Lynn wrote:Bored? Laughing

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol Bored and pissed off about Perry! I need a good brawl tonight. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_bounce
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:07 pm

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) JourneyRuthEckerd
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_biggrin You should have got some from 2009 Ed, so you could see a trained chimp jumping around stage! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_biggrin

Nevermind... you DID see him jumping around stage! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_biggrin
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Empty And Behshad too!!!

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm

You know what you can do buddy!!! You big ball kisser! Lol!!!
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Welcome aboard, Jim. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 pm

Saint John wrote:Welcome aboard, Jim. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_eek Whoops... did I say that in my outside voice? My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_basketball
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

It's hard to fucking believe that people actually appreciate that lame annual message from, Nostrildickless.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Saint John wrote:It's hard to fucking believe that people actually appreciate that lame annual message from, Nostrildickless.

I understand that the man likes his privacy. I'm cool with that, as we should ALWAYS respect that in others. I DON'T respect the fact that he waves his "I've been working on stuff" crap to the public then goes and hides in his hole. He's been doing it year after year, and it's just driven me to my breaking point. I hope he DOES release something... ANYTHING, but if he's not going to... just STFU about it!!! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_eek
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Saint John wrote:It's hard to fucking believe that people actually appreciate that lame annual message from, Nostrildickless.

I understand that the man likes his privacy. I'm cool with that, as we should ALWAYS respect that in others. I DON'T respect the fact that he waves his "I've been working on stuff" crap to the public then goes and hides in his hole. He's been doing it year after year, and it's just driven me to my breaking point. I hope he DOES release something... ANYTHING, but if he's not going to... just STFU about it!!! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_eek
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Copied from MR:

G.I.Jim wrote:

He has more writing ... talent than nearly anyone out there

He's never written a song worth a fuck without Jonathan Cain holding his hand. Hell, he had about 40 co-writers on that last shitty solo album he released. He's an artistically bankrupt "has been." Like Herbie said, he just likes to spark interest with his "Remember me?!?!? bullshit every now and then.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Saint John wrote:Copied from MR:

G.I.Jim wrote:

He has more writing ... talent than nearly anyone out there

He's never written a song worth a fuck without Jonathan Cain holding his hand. Hell, he had about 40 co-writers on that last shitty solo album he released. He's an artistically bankrupt "has been." Like Herbie said, he just likes to spark interest with his "Remember me?!?!? bullshit every now and then.

So he doesn't write his hits by himself... he starts ideas, or works with other artists ideas and turns them into masterpieces! Don't get sassy with me fucker! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 388112
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Perrytub
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm

There have been exactly zero "masterpieces" without Jonathan Cain.

PS The use of that emoticon was gross, you homo! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_study
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Saint John wrote:There have been exactly zero "masterpieces" without Jonathan Cain.

PS The use of that emoticon was gross, you homo! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_study

So WHERE is Tito anyway???? I would think if he was really coming here, this would be where we'd see him My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Suspect My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 pm

Saint John wrote:There have been exactly zero "masterpieces" without Jonathan Cain.

Bullshit! "Foolish Heart", "Oh Sherrie", and pretty much the entire FTLOSM album. Actually, there were several others on Street Talk that kicked ass! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 108567
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks for not deleting it! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 pm

GI_Jim wrote:

Bullshit! "Foolish Heart", "Oh Sherrie", and pretty much the entire FTLOSM album. Actually, there were several others on Street Talk that kicked ass! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) 108567

"kicked ass" My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol I didn't know anything solo really kicked ass My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Thanks for not deleting it! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol no, he just directed it to someone else My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol

Oh wait no, he left his name there My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_razz
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 pm

GI_Jim wrote:

Foolish Heart has some cool lyrics, but Oh Sherrie sucks! And FTLOSM is painfully dull. Now compare those to Faithfully, DSB and Turn Down The World Tonight. Ballgame, Jim. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_twisted
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Saint John wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

Foolish Heart has some cool lyrics, but Oh Sherrie sucks! And FTLOSM is painfully dull. Now compare those to Faithfully, DSB and Turn Down The World Tonight. Ballgame, Jim. My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_twisted

Where is his "fuck you saint john" thread? My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

Where is his "fuck you saint john" thread? My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol

You just had to, didn't you, Lynn?!?! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_mad
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Saint John wrote:
Lynn wrote:
Saint John wrote:
GI_Jim wrote:

You just had to, didn't you, Lynn?!?! My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_mad

My name is GI Jim and Im drunk ;) Icon_lol
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next