What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday WTF PARTY !!!

+2
Saint John
Ed
6 posters

Go down

Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Empty Saturday WTF PARTY !!!

Post by Ed Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 am

I'm picking up a ton of beer tonight because of this:

... Winter Storm Warning in effect from 10 am Friday to 10 PM EST
Saturday...

The National Weather Service in Sterling Virginia has issued a
Winter Storm Warning for heavy snow with near-blizzard
conditions... which is in effect from 10 am Friday to 10 PM EST
Saturday. The Winter Storm Watch is no longer in effect.

* Precipitation type... heavy snow.

* Accumulations... storm total accumulations of 16 to 24 inches.

* Timing... snow will begin mid-morning Friday... and will continue
through Saturday evening. Conditions will deteriorate rapidly
Friday afternoon... with heaviest snowfall occurring between
sunset Friday to sunrise Saturday. The most hazardous winter
weather conditions will occur Friday night... when the
combination of heavy snow and strong winds will reduce
visibilities to below one-quarter mile... producing near-blizzard
conditions.

* Temperatures... highs in the lower 30s Friday. Friday night and
Saturday... temperatures will be in the mid 20s.

* Winds... becoming northeast 10 to 20 mph Friday with gusts to 30
mph Friday night and Saturday.

Precautionary/preparedness actions...

This storm has the potential to be similar to the 19 December
storm. Plan for substantial disruptions to travel Friday afternoon
through the weekend.

A Winter Storm Warning means significant amounts of snow are
expected or occurring. Strong winds are also possible. This will
make travel very hazardous or nearly impossible Friday night.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Empty Re: Saturday WTF PARTY !!!

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Get loaded and blow this place up. Lots of F-bombs, racial slurs and generally hateful sentiment. Liven the fucking place up. If you want to coordinate the detonation ... I'm in. Saturday night would work best for me. Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Drunken_smilie
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:33 pm

I will be hammered Friday night, but I may not be around a computer. Going to an 80s show at House of Blues with some friends and crashing at my friend's place downtown.

Dan, how do you get hammered on Saturday so much more often? I'd rather get hammered on Friday. If I get fucked up Saturday and stay up really late, I still feel it on Monday. Now, if I start early and go to bed at 12:30 or 1 that's different...

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:I will be hammered Friday night, but I may not be around a computer. Going to an 80s show at House of Blues with some friends and crashing at my friend's place downtown.

Dan, how do you get hammered on Saturday so much more often? I'd rather get hammered on Friday. If I get fucked up Saturday and stay up really late, I still feel it on Monday. Now, if I start early and go to bed at 12:30 or 1 that's different...
remember , youre gonna get hammered NEXT Saturday !Razz
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:37 pm

Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:I will be hammered Friday night, but I may not be around a computer. Going to an 80s show at House of Blues with some friends and crashing at my friend's place downtown.

If the weather's good, I'm in. Shall we buy tickets?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Fuck the weather!! Wife and I will be getting a room close by. JRM already put us on the guest list Smile Told him I accept only if he lets me buy him few beers ( and get him shitfaced),,, MUST REMEMBER TO BRING CAMERA Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_lol
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 pm

Behshad wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Behshad wrote:

Fuck the weather!! Wife and I will be getting a room close by. JRM already put us on the guest list Smile Told him I accept only if he lets me buy him few beers ( and get him shitfaced),,, MUST REMEMBER TO BRING CAMERA Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_lol

Nice.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Saint John wrote:Get loaded and blow this place up. Lots of F-bombs, racial slurs and generally hateful sentiment. Liven the fucking place up. If you want to coordinate the detonation ... I'm in. Saturday night would work best for me. Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Drunken_smilie

Done deal!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Ed wrote:
Saint John wrote:Get loaded and blow this place up. Lots of F-bombs, racial slurs and generally hateful sentiment. Liven the fucking place up. If you want to coordinate the detonation ... I'm in. Saturday night would work best for me. Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Drunken_smilie

Done deal!

Ed, I plan on getting lit up Saturday night. I haven't been drunk in awhile so it shouldn't take much.

Matt, I like drinking on Saturday for several reasons: First, it allows me to sleep in that day and I only drink on days after I have worked out really hard, so I usually hit the gym on Friday night. Kind of a silly way to "even" things out. Second, I like to start early and NOT be out after midnight. It's just not fun anymore to be around people that are younger and start fights over stupid shit. I think my ass kicking days in bars are over. I remember making fun of the "older" guys when I was in my 20's that found out the hard way that their fighting days were over. Not gonna be that guy! Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:

Done deal!

Ed, I plan on getting lit up Saturday night. I haven't been drunk in awhile so it shouldn't take much.

Matt, I like drinking on Saturday for several reasons: First, it allows me to sleep in that day and I only drink on days after I have worked out really hard, so I usually hit the gym on Friday night. Kind of a silly way to "even" things out. Second, I like to start early and NOT be out after midnight. It's just not fun anymore to be around people that are younger and start fights over stupid shit. I think my ass kicking days in bars are over. I remember making fun of the "older" guys when I was in my 20's that found out the hard way that their fighting days were over. Not gonna be that guy! Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_lol

I don't go out and start fights, but I kinda know what you mean. It's getting harder and harder for me to stay out til last close and function the next day. Fridays do get tough when I didn't get good sleep on Thursday. I also do like to get up Saturday morning and try to go get some tennis or at least a work out in. I used to just get up and go, but I can't do that as well any more.

I don't really like starting early yet at this point because most of my friends still like to stay out late, then I start early before them and run out of steam at like 1 and am no fun.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ed wrote:

Done deal!

just get Saint Joseph in your car and head over this way Saturday ,,,we'll get drunk together Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_twisted
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Add me to the list of those who like to start early. I haven't been inside a bar past midnight in a very long time.

Typical Saturday starts around 1pm with the first beer cracked over lunch and some game on TV. If I'm up past 10pm great, but I'm usually home by then. Only exceptions are concert nights.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Ed wrote:Add me to the list of those who like to start early. I haven't been inside a bar past midnight in a very long time.

Typical Saturday starts around 1pm with the first beer cracked over lunch and some game on TV. If I'm up past 10pm great, but I'm usually home by then. Only exceptions are concert nights.

NFL football times for Chicago are noon and 3pm (1pm and 4pm for you). There's nothing better than getting liquored up during the first game, being wasted by the second game and passed out by 8. Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_lol Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_eek It makes the next day a helluva lot easier!!! Saturday WTF PARTY !!! Icon_wink
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:14 pm

DANG you guys are getting HAMMERED this winter period!!
and its only the first week of February. Snow for us tomorrow light side...
3-5 inches... then next week another round comes in.

Ed...why not have a pre-game beer or three or four and start this afternoon...

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm

lights1961 wrote:DANG you guys are getting HAMMERED this winter period!!

Rick

I don't even get home from work until 6pm. Wish they'd let us drink in the office! Saturday WTF PARTY !!! 952237
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Ed wrote:
lights1961 wrote:DANG you guys are getting HAMMERED this winter period!!

Rick

I don't even get home from work until 6pm. Wish they'd let us drink in the office! Saturday WTF PARTY !!! 952237

drinking at the office not good... a few glasses of beer...and someone wanting to get to Chicago might end up in Norfolk. ORD/ORF.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Snowing here now. Not laying on the ground yet.

The BWI forecast shows 1-3 inches this afternoon; 15-21 inches tonight; and 5 to 9 inches Saturday. 21 to 33 inches of snow total.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 pm

We have 14 inches so far at my house a little south and east of Pittsburgh...so I can only imagine was Baltimore/DC is getting right now...

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down