What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kobe blows, but this is awesome

2 posters

Go down

Kobe blows, but this is awesome Empty Kobe blows, but this is awesome

Post by Ehwmatt Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaKmIXvANhY&feature=player_embedded#

Matt Barnes, one of the dirtiest players in the NBA, fakes an inbounds pass right at Kobe's head and Kobe doesn't even FLINCH. I watched this game yesterday and it was a great game filled with confrontation, trash talk, and general dirty play. Great stuff.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Kobe blows, but this is awesome Empty Re: Kobe blows, but this is awesome

Post by Saint John Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

You should have seen me last year with Deano, Matt. We were sitting in a bar in Santa Monica called Yankee Doodle's. The place is huge and it's packed during one of the the NBA Finals games. First, Dean breaks out his Liquid Ass and has people running from the men's bathroom dry heaving as Mexican workers feversishly scrub the walls and floors and repeatedly flush the toilets over and over trying to figure out where the smell is coming from. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_lol

Then we got insanely drunk and I'm referring to Kobe Bryant as "The Rapist" every time he was shown during the game. We had a room full of Lakers fans (about 2 or 3 hundred) that wanted to kill me. Just because I was such an obnoxious asshole the room started chanting "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe." I thought that was funny and laughed ... and congratulated everyone when the Lakers won. I bet Orlando that game and lost. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_mad Cool bar and I see it as a future site for an MR get together. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_smile They have incredible food and games, and they're obviously very tolerant to immature, rude behavior ... and that's always a plus. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_lol Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_redface
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:19 pm

Saint John wrote:You should have seen me last year with Deano, Matt. We were sitting in a bar in Santa Monica called Yankee Doodle's. The place is huge and it's packed during one of the the NBA Finals games. First, Dean breaks out his Liquid Ass and has people running from the men's bathroom dry heaving as Mexican workers feversishly scrub the walls and floors and repeatedly flush the toilets over and over trying to figure out where the smell is coming from. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_lol

Then we got insanely drunk and I'm referring to Kobe Bryant as "The Rapist" every time he was shown during the game. We had a room full of Lakers fans (about 2 or 3 hundred) that wanted to kill me. Just because I was such an obnoxious asshole the room started chanting "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe." I thought that was funny and laughed ... and congratulated everyone when the Lakers won. I bet Orlando that game and lost. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_mad Cool bar and I see it as a future site for an MR get together. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_smile They have incredible food and games, and they're obviously very tolerant to immature, rude behavior ... and that's always a plus. Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_lol Kobe blows, but this is awesome Icon_redface

Hha, that's great. Sounds like a great place. Speaking of great food, damn I'm hungry....

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down