What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St Patrick's Day morning drunks

+4
Ehwmatt
Kate
SilverBlack
Ed
8 posters

Go down

St Patrick's Day morning drunks Empty St Patrick's Day morning drunks

Post by Ed Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

I work near the Canton Square bar district in Baltimore. There are 2 Irish pubs there with tents outside and live music playing. Tons of people out there drinking there already this morning and it's been going on since 9am. I can see them from my office window. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_sad
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

St Patrick's Day morning drunks Empty Re: St Patrick's Day morning drunks

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:24 am

I never got St Patrick's Day. Why do you need the excuse to get drunk? And green food colouring is a terrible thing to do to Guiness, let alone whiskey
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 am

We were at M'Cools this morning at 6:45. Had breakfast and a few Killians. They started serving at 7 a.m.

Going to be a long day!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:50 am

SilverBlack wrote:I never got St Patrick's Day. Why do you need the excuse to get drunk? And green food colouring is a terrible thing to do to Guiness, let alone whiskey

Never seen it done to Guiness nor whiskey. I use to do it to Bud. You dont f*ck with Guiness, whiskey or Killians.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:54 am

I'm not drinkin today, even though St. Patty's Day in Cleveland is considered pretty great nationwide. Too much on my plate at work and I'm sick.

I'm traveling for this weekend starting tomorrow to visit relatives and have some drunken plans in store for this weekend, so I'm trying to get healthy by then!

Hope every one that can get out has a fuckin blast though.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 am

Kate wrote:
SilverBlack wrote:I never got St Patrick's Day. Why do you need the excuse to get drunk? And green food colouring is a terrible thing to do to Guiness, let alone whiskey

Never seen it done to Guiness nor whiskey. I use to do it to Bud. You dont f*ck with Guiness, whiskey or Killians.

Right!!

There's a reason it's called "Killian's Red"

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:00 pm

I pretty much despise everything Irish. Totally obnoxious lot of people that have historically contributed nothing to the world. I can't think of a prouder people that haven't done a fucking thing historically. And their cuisine is absolutely atrocious. Corned beef, beer and boiled potatoes. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol But I do really like Guinness. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Saint John wrote:I pretty much despise everything Irish. Totally obnoxious lot of people that have historically contributed nothing to the world. I can't think of a prouder people that haven't done a fucking thing historically. And their cuisine is absolutely atrocious. Corned beef, beer and boiled potatoes. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol But I do really like Guinness. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_cheers

I hope a leperchaun pinches your ass and a few others areas too!! St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_razz St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_wink

St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm

I have never seen anyone dye Guiness. I would think you can't, it's too dark. Would not work.

It's the light ales that get dyed green.

Here in Chicago, every St. Pat's day they dye the Chicago River, which it stupid, because the friggin' thing is green anyway. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Suspect

They just turn it a more festive green. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlack Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 pm

bluejeangirl wrote:

I have never seen anyone dye Guiness. I would think you can't, it's too dark. Would not work.

Gets a green head. Terrible thing to do.
SilverBlack
SilverBlack
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Kate wrote:
Saint John wrote:I pretty much despise everything Irish. Totally obnoxious lot of people that have historically contributed nothing to the world. I can't think of a prouder people that haven't done a fucking thing historically. And their cuisine is absolutely atrocious. Corned beef, beer and boiled potatoes. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol But I do really like Guinness. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_cheers

I hope a leperchaun pinches your ass and a few others areas too!! St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_razz St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_wink

Man, Kate, those things really creep me out. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_cry I don't like them at all. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_evil Not even the Lucky Charms guy. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol

PS Is a "leperchaun" an ill leprechaun? St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Saint John wrote:
Kate wrote:

Man, Kate, those things really creep me out. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_cry I don't like them at all. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_evil Not even the Lucky Charms guy. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol

PS Is a "leperchaun" an ill leprechaun? St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_lol

smartass.

St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_razz
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:26 pm

You must try potato soup and Irish soda bread Saint John it's fabulous.
They be a proud people for surely Sir but I seriously can't complain for the care
I have been given by one for the last 19 years. St Patrick's Day morning drunks Icon_biggrin
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down