What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phillipine Guests

+3
epoy
dontmindme
RockinDeano
7 posters

Go down

Phillipine Guests Empty Phillipine Guests

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Hello Filipinos. I don't know if you know this or not, but I can see that there are many many guests browsing the forum, specifically the Journey forum. I can tell you there are quite a few from the Bay Area, a few in Wisconsin, one in Orlando all the time, one in Louisiana all the time and a lot, a lot of Fillipinos.

I am inviting you to participate. Register and speak your mind. I can guarantee you nobody will harrass you or mock your nationalityone iota.. Arnel is a major player and I for one as others, would love to hear about fellow Pinoy's school of thought.

So please consider this invite. Don't worry about broken English or choppy sentence structure. Like I said, I can guarantee you no harrassment at all.

Think about it.

Dean
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Phillipine Guests Empty Re: Phillipine Guests

Post by dontmindme Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:12 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Hello Filipinos. I don't know if you know this or not, but I can see that there are many many guests browsing the forum, specifically the Journey forum. I can tell you there are quite a few from the Bay Area, a few in Wisconsin, one in Orlando all the time, one in Louisiana all the time and a lot, a lot of Fillipinos.

I am inviting you to participate. Register and speak your mind. I can guarantee you nobody will harrass you or mock your nationalityone iota.. Arnel is a major player and I for one as others, would love to hear about fellow Pinoy's school of thought.

So please consider this invite. Don't worry about broken English or choppy sentence structure. Like I said, I can guarantee you no harrassment at all.

Think about it.

Dean

thanks dean. i had to think several times before I registered, can you tell I was scared of this board? pale Laughing

dontmindme
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by epoy Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:49 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Hello Filipinos. I don't know if you know this or not, but I can see that there are many many guests browsing the forum, specifically the Journey forum. I can tell you there are quite a few from the Bay Area, a few in Wisconsin, one in Orlando all the time, one in Louisiana all the time and a lot, a lot of Fillipinos.

Think about it.

Dean

he-he, you caught me...don't worry, i'll start posting, as soon as this stupid NBA finals is over. Wait, i just did...
epoy
epoy
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 am

Think about it.

Dean

Can I jump in and say "hi" with Deano? Very Happy
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 am

Hell yeah! Welcome! Glad you're here.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:33 am

RockinDeano wrote:Don't worry about broken English or choppy sentence structure.

I thought that was stevew.

Oh wait, his is spelling.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmindme Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:26 am

cat wrote:
RockinDeano wrote:Don't worry about broken English or choppy sentence structure.

I thought that was stevew.

Oh wait, his is spelling.

Cat

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

dontmindme
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklestar Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:47 pm