What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail?

+8
cat
Mistiejourney
Kate
Rick
Sunshine
Bookworm
Sassie
RockinDeano
12 posters

Go down

Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? Empty Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail?

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Woke up on Saturday morning, the day of the University of Washington vs Washington State football game, known as the Apple Cup, to 15" of snow. I was a WSU Cougar in my sophmore year.

We wanted snow. We were at home and they were the better team. We were 6-4 and they were 9-1 and headed to the Rose Bowl, while we were vying for a trip to the Sun Bowl in beautiful El Paso, TX. Anyway, with a 1230P local start to accomodate ABC television, we had to start drinking early. Now back in '92, Washington State was known as the absolute best drinking school in the nation hands down. We decided to hit the local supermarket to get vodka, orange juice, and a case of Keystone Light for us 4 roommates. Well soon after 700A, I was in line at Dissmor'es market with a cart full of booze and a bunch of bags of Doritos. Met some fellow coed classmates there too and invited em over. Soon, I arrived back at the house and the girls followed with some Jack Daniels and more beer. It was so fucking cold that day, but that didn't stop us from drinking to excess. I of course over indulged. I really never consumed hard alcohol except in shot form, so pounding OJ and Vodka was interesting. The fact I was pounding it was problem number one. Anyway, after the obligatory quarters game at 900A, and the flirting and boob flashing that was so common in college, game time was approaching. The girls were trashed so I decided I was best fit to head over to Martin Stadium. We hopped into my Suburban, which was stuffed with ski gear and boots and ropes as well as rollerblades form my recent visit to So Calif. We made the 5 minute drive over to the stadium and parked the rig and started consumming more alcohol. Theses girls were cute but getting cuter with each 12 ounce downing. Now, we were right across the street from the stadium and the only they let you bring in was non alcoholic beverages and thermos' of coffee. Yeah, ok, we had coffee Rolling Eyes Leah took in some OJ in a plastic bottle and I went in with a Seahawks thermos, full of Smirnoff. Needless to say, it was on.

The game started with a heavy snowstorm and Drew Bledsoe was on fire. You could tell the game was going to go the Cougs way with some of the best plays of all time being made.

So halftime comes and goes and the game turns into a rout with Wazzu winning 42-23. After the game, as fans filed out, we met up with some fellow classmates across the street and they had some tequila. Um, ok. I quickly did 3 shots and then became brave. We all were sitting in the Suburban and Leah says, "so Dean, you any good in these things?" referring to my in line blades. Fuckin eh I am. I was being very bold and brave and was tempting anyone to challenge me to do anything, anything at all. Sara, Leah's roomie says, I bet you won't strip naked and run across the campus!!? My roommate Heath, a fat greasy burger eater says, "dude, why don't you rollerblade around with nothing on except your ski cap? Do it for a case of beer?"

"Deal!", I said.

I whipped my pants off and was in just my underwear, and was putting on my rollerblades. I got to the back of the truck and was stretching and many people still partying in the parking lot were looking at me like I was fuckin nuts. Leah gets out to watch this and sees this long shi rope hanging out of the back of the car, and gets this incredibly stupid idea. She suggests I ski behind the truck down Stadium Way. Being drunk makes you decide poorly on many matters and the Cuervo Gold did just that. Heath backed the truck out, Leah tied the rope to the trailer hitch and I grabbed the ski rope handle. Off we rode. This was crazy shit. I was totally naked(mind you I was in terrific shape in college, no fat, no man titties and a decent sized hose). Heath turns right onto Stadium Way and heads out. The people watching was incredible, and while I strangely remember this all very vividy, I can't remember looking at any spectators. I was too busy concentrating on pot holes and oncoming cars, and trying to brake myself and keep the rope slack taught. Now mind you, the snow had stopped, but the roadway had all this salt on it, and was a bitch to negotiate with rollerblades on! So Heath, Leah and Sara are laughing it up, taking pictures from the back of the truck, until I can clearly see the whites in Leah's eyes widen. She looked like there was a ghost behind me. I flung my head around only to see WSU's finest lighting me up. Oh shit I thought. A sophmore about to ruin his collegiete career. My worst nightmare came true when one of the officers was a woman and while she denied it, I can swear she was smirking and loving this bust. My friends took off around the corner, tailing rope bouncing along the roadway. So there I was, completely nude, frozen nipples and frozen testicles and a blue shrunken unit, but I was wearing a ski cap. They threw me a blanket and took me into the car. I actually longed for that backseat. As soon as I got in, they both started laughing hysterically. I said, "what's the charge?" She said, "Stupidity." I said, there's a charge called stupidity? They were great folks about it, ran my license and took me home. They originally said I was going to the hole and they drove towards it, but they were fucking with me, and veered off towards my crib. I remained friends with both of them for the remaining 4 years at school, going out and getting slobbered all the time. Great people and great drinking buds. Got many rides home by Pullman's finest from closing bars because of my association with them.

In any event, I actually beat my friends home, as they were waiting for the action to die down. Needless to say, we all passed out in the living room. I woke up at close to 11PM, and of course the game was the main story, and you guessed it, my actions were reported. Leah whispered into my ear that I should take a shower because I stunk like booze. I said I would if she helped me. That was easy. We soon departed to the shower and on to my room. I was rewarded for my bravery so to speak. A remarkable day in my college life.

The morale of this story is don't drink tequila while you have rollerblades and ski rope handy.

PS- I DID receive my case of beer.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? Empty Re: Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail?

Post by Sassie Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:44 pm

That was too funny. Great story. I enjoyed the heck out of it!

Sassie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? Empty Re: Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail?

Post by Bookworm Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Incredible read.

Will there be more stories like this and how often Deano?

Bookworm
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:50 pm

I can actually see Dean doing this!

Funny read Deano! lol!
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-05-25

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:51 pm

That was great, thanks Deano.

I think I'm going to like this forum. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:00 pm

Too funny.

I think you have missed your calling.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is gonna be a great thread! cheers
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 am

I just KNOW there are pics somewhere!!!! Twisted Evil

We have cash.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm

RockinDeano wrote: (a decent sized hose).

The morale of this story is don't drink tequila while you have rollerblades and ski rope handy.

hahhahahahhahahahhaha Razz dude... that was so funny man.. great story telling skills ... wow!!!!!

but maybe the moral is .. sometimes you have to do some crazy stuff to be properly rewarded.. king

a decent sized hose.. Very Happy ....OMGosh ...
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:07 am

Great read and tw words....."Only You".....

e- Rolling Eyes
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 am

Dean,

What about your story of Florida and taking the golf cart for a spin!! Twisted Evil
Sunshine
Sunshine
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 340

https://www.facebook.com/pam.picciotta

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:38 pm

Sunshine wrote:Dean,

What about your story of Florida and taking the golf cart for a spin!! Twisted Evil

God, I had forgotten about that doozy. I was so lucky to not go to jail. Writing it now.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Granny Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:56 pm

need story for these pics
Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? RottenFishingTrip006-1
Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? RottenFishingTrip015
Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? RottenFishingTrip007
Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? RottenFishingTrip005-1
Apple Cup, Screwdrivers, Ski Rope and Jail? Fixingphoneandleaving001
Granny
Granny
Senior Rocker

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:07 pm

Oh what a day in Charleston SC huh? Despite the boat troubles, and blowing my knee out by jumping off a boat into water(yes it happened), I would do that again in a nanosecond.

That last picture is Norm and I attempting to clean out our wet cell phones. Genius eh?
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Great story! I'm LMAO. Oh, the college days...
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassie Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:41 pm

You know I guess we all, well.....knew you had a way with words. But this was great. I love the pictures, can't wait to hear this story.

Sassie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:11 pm

RockinDeano wrote:That last picture is Norm and I attempting to clean out our wet cell phones. Genius eh?

oh man.. i know that one.. i dropped my cell phone in the toilet one time as i was "finishing up".. UGH!! i took it apart and hit it with a blow dryer.. works great!!! cheers
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down