What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010

4 posters

Go down

Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010 Empty Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010

Post by Ed Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

For no reason whatsoever. Just watching youtube boots.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010 Empty Re: Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010

Post by GI_Jim Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Doesn't sound too bad, but one of those guitarists (not sure if it's Ace or not) is fucking up his parts. The singer does a decent job though. Part of me wishes he still played with Kiss, but the other part thinks Thayer brings much more to the band. I don't think the band will be the same in a year or so... once they replace Paul or Gene, I'm done with them. I think it's coming sooner than later too. Sad
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Doesn't sound too bad, but one of those guitarists (not sure if it's Ace or not) is fucking up his parts. The singer does a decent job though. Part of me wishes he still played with Kiss, but the other part thinks Thayer brings much more to the band. I don't think the band will be the same in a year or so... once they replace Paul or Gene, I'm done with them. I think it's coming sooner than later too. Sad

I could almost see Kiss the band becoming like a long-running Broadway act with replacements, even with ALL replacement members. That's actually a great idea for whoever in that band owns the rights to the name and trademarks... they could whore out the name to a bunch of replacements and make easy money sitting on their asses til they croak. People would still go see them and probably be none the wiser... and it's not like it'd be that hard to find musicians to accurately cover Kiss parts.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by M~Girl Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Doesn't sound too bad, but one of those guitarists (not sure if it's Ace or not) is fucking up his parts. The singer does a decent job though. Part of me wishes he still played with Kiss, but the other part thinks Thayer brings much more to the band. I don't think the band will be the same in a year or so... once they replace Paul or Gene, I'm done with them. I think it's coming sooner than later too. Ace Frehley - Love Gun 2010 Icon_sad

I thought they started out sounding really good ...but then not so much!! I, too, believe Tommy is doing a great job ...I like him, but I will no longer be interested in KISS as we know them once the two main players are gone!!! I agree with Matty, if they do go on there will be a market for them and I wish them and the new generation of fans all the best ...I had a blast loving this band!! Wink

M~Girl
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-11-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 pm

I agree with the sentiments. No Kiss 2.0 for me either.

They are coming back to the states this summer (I have the unannounced dates). Paul said that the current lineup will record a follow up to Sonic Boom. So that one will not be their last CD.

I was in the 9th row at this show in Philly.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down