What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads?

+4
Saint John
cat
natalie
Ehwmatt
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads?

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 pm

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Saint John wrote:I still think the best form of birth control is the old school way ... a flight of stairs. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_eek

What about a haymaker to the gut? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol

That requires outsourcing, and usually costs money and carries risk. Icing or greasing the steps is a lot easier to clean up after the "accident" and you don't have to worry about some bozo opening his mouth about it. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_eek Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_wink
Dan, you're making my job harder...do you know how hard it is to deliver a baby when the mama has a broken pelvis???? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads?

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:Interesting stuff, thanks.
Anytime! Wanna talk about IUDs now??? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

natalie wrote:
Anytime! Wanna talk about IUDs now??? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_wink

How about DUIs? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

How about DUIs? Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol
Sorry, I have no experience with those, maybe you can educate me, Dan.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 pm

natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

In short, the people that can't drive well while wasted fuck it up for those of us that can. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_mad It's too expensive to risk getting caught these days. I obey the law now. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

In short, the people that can't drive well while wasted fuck it up for those of us that think we can. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_mad It's too expensive to risk getting caught these days. I obey the law now. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Oh, I see.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 pm

natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

In short, the people that can't drive well while wasted fuck it up for those of us that think we can. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_mad It's too expensive to risk getting caught these days. I obey the law now. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_smile
Oh, I see.

I think when you've driven legally drunk, but accident-free, about a thousand times (and that's not an exaggearation), you've got to be pretty fucking good at it.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote:
natalie wrote:

In short, the people that can't drive well while wasted fuck it up for those of us that can. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_mad It's too expensive to risk getting caught these days. I obey the law now. Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_smile

I am an excellent drunk driver but avoid that as well. Just not worth it. Dan stated it perfectly. I was pulled over twice in my life where I was dead to rights and was let go both times. Most of my drinking is done in my basement these days so no driving is necessary. Got the local cab company on speed dial on the rare nights I actually get to go out.

When Dan and Matt fly in for M3 we are booked at a hotel walking distance from the venue even though I only live a few miles away from where the concert is being held.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Dan, I'd dare say you were lucky.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 pm

natalie wrote:Dan, I'd dare say you were lucky.

Lucky how? I drove the fucking car the way you're supposed to. Stop at lights, don't speed, proceed with caution and make sure your seat belt is on (virtually the only time I wear it). Unfortunately, some scumbag cop pulled me over at 2am because my "bumper was slightly over the solid white line that precedes the crosswalk." I was greatly inconvenienced for about 2 hours, had to pay almost $2,000 for the whole process (fine, lawyer, classes) and waited 6 months to get my license back. I did the math and I came out a huge winner. Had I taken a cab all of the times I was "legally drunk" I would have paid much more than the one time I got caught. But I don't drink enough anymore (maybe once a month) to take the chance at paying that again. I'm quitting a winner! Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol But if they ever took the fine away I'd be safely on the road again while I was "legally drunk."

Last edited by Saint John on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

We've had this discussion before. The fact is when you are intoxicated, you are impaired...plain and simple.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 am

No DUIs for me. I'd rather get arrested for assaulting someone in a bar, to be honest, as long as neither of us get fucked up too bad in the process of fighting. It might cost more, but the social stigma of a DUI is just ridiculous at this point.

I've driven pretty ripped a few times and it's just too scary. (EDIT: And if anything, I've been more careful than ever - make sure no rolling stops, cruise control 3 MPH over the limit, two hands on wheel, focusing on staying in lane). Any one who says they've "never" driven drunk who drinks regularly is lying. Every one has done it at least once - even if inadvertently, they got in the car and didn't realize how hammered they were.

There's been times where I've sat for a game on pitcher night where I'm literally sitting for 3 hours at a bar, then I get up, walk, and leave the bar... the drunkenness only hits me by the time I'm at the first stop light after sitting all that time. It can happen to any one.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:15 am

natalie wrote:We've had this discussion before. The fact is when you are intoxicated, you are impaired...plain and simple.

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that the .08 level is nothing more than a government money grab. I fully support throwing the book at serial drunk drivers with multiple offenses, but .08 is a joke.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 am

Ed wrote:
natalie wrote:We've had this discussion before. The fact is when you are intoxicated, you are impaired...plain and simple.

You're going to have a hard time convincing me that the .08 level is nothing more than a government money grab. I fully support throwing the book at serial drunk drivers with multiple offenses, but .08 is a joke.

I wanna buy a breathalyzer... can't you nail a .08 if you chug three beers in 30 minutes or so?

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 am

Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:

I wanna buy a breathalyzer... can't you nail a .08 if you chug three beers in 30 minutes or so?

3 beers in 30 minutes for a 180 pound male ("Shemale" wasn't a choice so I gave you the benefit of the doubt Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol ) yields a .059. I guessed your weight. Here's the site and it's remarkably accurate because after I got busted I went back and plugged in everything I drank and it came out to like .193 and my paperwork said .191. Pretty amazing.

http://www.bloodalcoholcalculator.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=1
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:40 am

Saint John wrote:
Ehwmatt wrote:
Ed wrote:

3 beers in 30 minutes for a 180 pound male ("Shemale" wasn't a choice so I gave you the benefit of the doubt Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol ) yields a .059. I guessed your weight. Here's the site and it's remarkably accurate because after I got busted I went back and plugged in everything I drank and it came out to like .193 and my paperwork said .191. Pretty amazing.

http://www.bloodalcoholcalculator.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=1

Yeah, I'm about 170-175 depending on the scale, good work Father Dan.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 am

Could this be applied to posting online?

Twisted Evil
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:14 pm

cat wrote:Could this be applied to posting online?

Twisted Evil

Drinking and Posting? Guilty as charged Laughing

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 pm

cat wrote:Could this be applied to posting online?

Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_twisted

Hell, I'd have received the death penalty by now! Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_lol Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Icon_redface Has anybody ever watched those birth control ads? - Page 2 Drunken_smilie
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2