What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FHA home loans - ridiculous!

4 posters

Go down

FHA home loans - ridiculous! Empty FHA home loans - ridiculous!

Post by Ed Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

My wife is selling my mother in law's house (who passed away last year). They have a buyer and came down significantly on the price. Well, at the last minute the buyers home inspector has decided the paint is chipping and needs to be redone inside. Of course she is an annoying cunt. Where was this in the original inspection?

The inspector fails to see here that the buyer (a kid basically) is already saving a ton in the concessions on the price already made. Did I mention I think she's a cunt?

My wife's family agreed to split the cost of new paint and gave the guy access to the house. He painted the areas himself but still not good enough for this bitch. She wants it redone by a professional painter.

I hope she gets anal cancer and dies in the middle of a painful shit.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

FHA home loans - ridiculous! Empty Re: FHA home loans - ridiculous!

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Are you that desperate to sell? I know it's a buyer's market and all, but still... if it's STILL not good enough after a repaint, who knows what this bitch might come up with next

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:Are you that desperate to sell? I know it's a buyer's market and all, but still... if it's STILL not good enough after a repaint, who knows what this bitch might come up with next

It's only a townhouse worth in between $160-180,000. My sister in law is goober emotional over this and it's gotten tiring. I think they should have re-listed it after the late repair request a week before settlement. If you're going to professionally repaint it, then it's that much more coin they could get back on the market. I'm just tired of the whole thing though.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 pm

Who gives a fuck what the inspector says? Tell them the price is firm (like the giraffe cock you'd like to see shoved in her ass) and you're not budging. In fact, every day that goes by, you're raising the price of the house $250. She'll by it within 3 days.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

The guy has an FHA loan, but it's the cunt inspector preventing it from going through. That's why FHA loans suck, the inspector nitpicks over everything!!!!!! The government gives the buyer a ridculously low rate and low down payment and fucks the seller over.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Ed wrote:The guy has an FHA loan, but it's the cunt inspector preventing it from going through. That's why FHA loans suck, the inspector nitpicks over everything!!!!!! The government gives the buyer a ridculously low rate and low down payment and fucks the seller over.

That's Uncle Sam for ya, lookin out for the people at large. Fuck the FHA. Tell them to get a real fucking loan

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KDOUBLEU Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Ed wrote:My wife is selling my mother in law's house (who passed away last year). They have a buyer and came down significantly on the price. Well, at the last minute the buyers home inspector has decided the paint is chipping and needs to be redone inside. Of course she is an annoying cunt. Where was this in the original inspection?

The inspector fails to see here that the buyer (a kid basically) is already saving a ton in the concessions on the price already made. Did I mention I think she's a cunt?

My wife's family agreed to split the cost of new paint and gave the guy access to the house. He painted the areas himself but still not good enough for this bitch. She wants it redone by a professional painter.

I hope she gets anal cancer and dies in the middle of a painful shit.
Tell us how you really feel Ed....

KDOUBLEU
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down