What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Augeri tickets

5 posters

Go down

Steve Augeri tickets Empty Steve Augeri tickets

Post by Ed Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:47 am

He's playing Philly on December 10th. I'm going.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Steve Augeri tickets Empty Re: Steve Augeri tickets

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:17 pm

There's a good chance I'll be there too. If so, I'm going to try and corral that homo Red13JoePa to go. I'm still not convinced the guy exists ... even though I've talked to him on the phone quite a few times. scratch
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:21 pm

Saint John wrote:There's a good chance I'll be there too. If so, I'm going to try and corral that homo Red13JoePa to go. I'm still not convinced the guy exists ... even though I've talked to him on the phone quite a few times. scratch

Excellent. He's playing a club just a little west of Philly so Ben/JoePA has no excuse. Tickets are only $20.

Sting/Megaphone is going as well.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Is this going to be a LIVE show ? Steve Augeri tickets 50667
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

...........and are you sure it's a club he's playing at and not the local Gap store?

Just found out Styx/Journey/Foreigner play Glasgow in June - most excellent news Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 am

Styxman wrote:...........and are you sure it's a club he's playing at and not the local Gap store?

Just found out Styx/Journey/Foreigner play Glasgow in June - most excellent news Cool
The Asia Schon sweatshop American Idol karaoke band will headline, not Styx.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 am

Ed wrote:
Styxman wrote:...........and are you sure it's a club he's playing at and not the local Gap store?

The Asia Schon sweatshop American Idol karaoke band will headline, not Styx.

I'll soon change that with a phone call to UK Immigration. I tell them there's a short unlegible guy who's sneaked on the tour bus from foreign lands and is a possible security threat - four piece Journey won't headline then Very Happy

My son went to the Augeri concert but wants to see this one to hear DSB LIVE - I'm trying to explain to him that although this time it'll be live he might not make out the words - he's totally confused at this point - guess that's what Journey does to ya!!! Foreigner, saw them back in the 80's - but they'll be an openning warm up act right?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 am

Foreigner will open. They only have 1 original member. They are really good though. This is their most recent single. They actually shot a video for it.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:14 am

Ed wrote:Foreigner will open. They only have 1 original member. They are really good though. This is their most recent single. They actually shot a video for it.

Video is not availble in UK (copyright I guess) - so I'll youtube it and take a listen and decide if I stay at the bar for the start of the show Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:16 am

Watch Foreigner and Styx then run screaming from the arena. Laughing

Like George W Bush, I stay out of politics (Journey) for the most part these days. I just can't accept a short Asian guy with an accent fronting that band, despite the fact that he's talented and seems to be a good guy.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:44 am

Ed wrote:Watch Foreigner and Styx then run screaming from the arena. Laughing

Like George W Bush, I stay out of politics (Journey) for the most part these days. I just can't accept a short Asian guy with an accent fronting that band, despite the fact that he's talented and seems to be a good guy.

Good guy and talented maketh not a great frontman - Attitude, women, drugs and drink is what's needed, then you could blame the mumble that comes out on the drink not the accent. I, like you Ed will remain out of politics as not to offend the crack pots who follow such a weird, little and amusing dickweed from some foreign speakin' land......sex, drugs and wock 'n' woll .................................feckin spell checker that was, honest Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 pm

When It Comes To Love is getting a lot of play in the Buffalo area. I hear it all the time in Applebee's. Good song, too. Can't Slow Down was the best new song live. It sounded great! They rocked in front of 80,000 people.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Saint John wrote:When It Comes To Love is getting a lot of play in the Buffalo area. I hear it all the time in Applebee's. Good song, too. Can't Slow Down was the best new song live. It sounded great! They rocked in front of 80,000 people.

I dont think the 15 track CD playing ( Shuffle/Repeat) in your local Applebees has anything to do with air play , airhead :p. Twisted Evil

Hope all is well with you bro. Wink
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:15 am

Riverside was pretty good. A mighty fuck you to anyone who says otherwise. Very Happy
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 pm

[quote="Ed"]Foreigner will open. They only have 1 original member. They are really good though. This is their most recent single. They actually shot a video for it.

Looks like it's Styx, Foreigner then Journey...guess Tommy has to bite his bottom lip and take this shit over in the UK, with Foreigner's roots being over here I guess they've been elevated from opening! Tickets flying at the moment, so that's good news.
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down