What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lynn Speaks

+5
GI_Jim
Saint John
Styxman
Liam
Lynn
9 posters

Go down

Lynn Speaks Empty Lynn Speaks

Post by Lynn Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:26 am

I don't have an agent like Phylis, so I'll have to somehow manage this on my own...it will be tough being the ignorant, beyond mean, moron (yes Liam, why delete it? If you think im a moron, don't be afraid to tell the world Laughing) but I'll try.

Ok.....what I have to say is....nah, I got nothin!! Laughing I just thought it would be fun to start a thread, thinking my words actually have importance! But then I remembered...I'm not Phyl and I don't have a garden view on life full of fish and corn and witches....oh wait! That was Behshad's garden!!! Can't seem to remember the original now Embarassed Laughing Anyway, have a great day everyone!! I think I will be able to carry on from this devastating news I learned of myself! It'll be tough for an ignorant moron such as me, but at least I have my health Laughing cheers
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Lynn Speaks Empty Re: Lynn Speaks

Post by Liam Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:34 am

You want it back in?? You got it.
LYNN IS A MORON. (I WAS trying to be nice, but ya pushed)
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Liam wrote:You want it back in?? You got it.
LYNN IS A MORON. (I WAS trying to be nice, but ya pushed)

Well I never saw that coming Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:59 pm

LOL
Liam
Liam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:58 pm

When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately started laughing! Nice work, Lynn. cheers
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Saint John wrote:When I saw the title of this thread, I immediately started laughing! Nice work, Lynn. cheers

Thanks Dan! Glad you got my humor...I was laughing when I wrote it Laughing while also figuring I may as well live up to my reputation Wink Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:37 pm

You make me want to be a better man. Very Happy Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Lynn doesn't like me, but I have to say her blind defense of someone right clicking and saving images of people someone has never met in person is naive at best. Unless some people have actually met Mike and I'm just out of the loop. (Which would not surprise me)

It could and is happening to all of you as well. At least it was at one point.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 am

GI_Jim wrote:You make me want to be a better man. Very Happy Laughing

Glad I could help! cheers Laughing
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 am

Ed wrote:Lynn doesn't like me, but I have to say her blind defense of someone right clicking and saving images of people someone has never met in person is naive at best. Unless some people have actually met Mike and I'm just out of the loop. (Which would not surprise me)

Sorry Edster, but even I couldn't let this one pass without a comment. Laughing Talk about pot calling kettle black. I don't get the big deal about this whole thing anyways. Hell, if you were to look on probably over 50% of our computers you'd see a saved pic of MRers or family pics posted. You can't tell me most of you haven't right clicked somebody's family pic at some time. Has he done anything with it, no. Or even started threads about you, no. Most times you guys scuffle it is him posting back to something you have said or done. He's not "stalking" you. YOU are the one who usually starts the threads. Unlike your bestie, JT, who takes pics from sites and posts them all over the web and attacks people for no reason. You keep saying you've met him and he's come clean? Clean about what? Why he wishes babies dead? Why he carried around a massive boner for me for 3 years? Yet, you blindly defended him? But, water under the bridge, whatever, negativity attracts negativity I guess.
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

If he had a boner for 3 years, why haven't I seen this in the Guinness book of records study
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am

Deb wrote:
Ed wrote:Lynn doesn't like me, but I have to say her blind defense of someone right clicking and saving images of people someone has never met in person is naive at best. Unless some people have actually met Mike and I'm just out of the loop. (Which would not surprise me)

Sorry Edster, but even I couldn't let this one pass without a comment. Laughing Talk about pot calling kettle black. I don't get the big deal about this whole thing anyways. Hell, if you were to look on probably over 50% of our computers you'd see a saved pic of MRers or family pics posted. You can't tell me most of you haven't right clicked somebody's family pic at some time. Has he done anything with it, no. Or even started threads about you, no. Most times you guys scuffle it is him posting back to something you have said or done. He's not "stalking" you. YOU are the one who usually starts the threads. Unlike your bestie, JT, who takes pics from sites and posts them all over the web and attacks people for no reason. You keep saying you've met him and he's come clean? Clean about what? Why he wishes babies dead? Why he carried around a massive boner for me for 3 years? Yet, you blindly defended him? But, water under the bridge, whatever, negativity attracts negativity I guess.

Read the old Journey Google Groups. I haven't always defended JT and took some vicious shots from him for for a long time. Not defending his actions, he went over the line on a lot of things - which he freely admitted when Niggy and I met him.

To me, what Yulog had been doing (until I blocked him) wasn't much different from my perspective. Criticizing my parenting skills, calling me a drunk (who isn't?), and mentioning my family constantly was almost exactly like Dean vs. Journeytroll circa 2006. Definitely not as far as that war, but still similar. One anonymous poster fixating on a more public one.

Like you said though Deb, this site is supposed to be "water under the bridge". For the most part is has been too.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Styxman wrote:If he had a boner for 3 years, why haven't I seen this in the Guinness book of records study

Your actually looking for his boner? Razz Lynn Speaks Newsroflmao218-1

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:37 pm

yulog wrote:
Styxman wrote:If he had a boner for 3 years, why haven't I seen this in the Guinness book of records study

Your actually looking for his boner? Razz Lynn Speaks Newsroflmao218-1

OK..that was funny but doesn't mean I'm warming to ya Lynn Speaks 56049
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:39 pm

He should have called a doctor after the first four hours-everyone knows that!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:48 am

natalie wrote:

He should have called a doctor after the first four hours-everyone knows that!

You're talkin' to a guy who lasts 60 secs max...how the fuck would I know those wise words of wisdom Embarassed

there again in an Igloo at -15 I'd probably extend that to 120 secs..........perhaps I should think about a move to Canada Shocked Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down