What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um, what???

5 posters

Go down

Um, what??? Empty Um, what???

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Jesus Christ and the 7 dwarfs! This guy is a total buffoon. Time to get this Halfrican out of office:

Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Um, what??? Empty Re: Um, what???

Post by Behshad Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Dont be a FactFinder Dan! Wink Razz
Its pretty simple. You cant build a business without people, the consumer, the clients.
The number one key to success of ANY business is how you get PEOPLE to come to your business.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Behshad wrote:Dont be a FactFinder Dan! Wink Razz
Its pretty simple. You cant build a business without people, the consumer, the clients.
The number one key to success of ANY business is how you get PEOPLE to come to your business.

Hog shit. He's making the argument that the government is the almighty underlying factor and that's simply NOT true. Government runs on the revenues created from business, not the other way around. Most importantly, though, is the fact that he has this shitty cavalier attitude, when he's never signed the front of a paycheck in his life. His path was one of political grooming and he's never, not for one fucking day, worked a job that requires some serious sweat. To tell someone that's worked 10, 12 or even as many as 16 hours a day for a decade, or decades, to build a business up and then arbitrarily and callously define their efforts like he did shows a complete detachment from reality and the real working world.

This clown has a stunningly ignorant view of entrepreneurship and what it entails. Ironically, this was a Freudian slip. I'm surprised the media ... oh, wait, they'll never point it out ... hasn't POUNCED on the fact that he was defining *his* path to success. See, he thinks that's how *everyone* arrived at success. Sorry, Barry, but that's simply not true. These 2 (separate) statements are offensive beyond words, and once again highlight what I believe to be his Freudian slip, as if he's talking to a mirror:

“Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own,” the President sneered. “I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart.”

This guy is an epic example of what is wrong with America. The ignorant public voted in a bozo devoid of any experience, and someone that had tattered roots (a drunken father that abandoned his kids and died from plowing into a tree, drunk ... and a far right, liberal, whore piece of trash for a mother) and was swallowed up by Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a guy that poisoned Obama's head with hatred of freedom, hard work and capitalism.

The bottom line is that he's (atrociously) trying to pound the mindset that you can't do anything on your own. But let's flip this shitty theory. Fuck it, let's throw the parents, teachers, friends and siblings of criminals in jail, too. After all, they "didn't do that on their own." It's fucking absurd, man.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 pm

I told you not to be FF ! Read the whole thing! There's so much truth in there

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for president — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.”
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:40 pm

I read the whole thing and the whole thing stinks like a dead dick. Entrepreneurs assume a HUGE risk when they delve into private business and to dismiss those that work themselves tirelessly to succeed (and sometimes fail) as "lucky" is beyond thoughtless.

Notice there's no mention of family, parenting, hard work and/or accountability. It's all about teachers (the WORLD'S largest and most embarrassing instance of organized labor as a TOTAL failure) and the "system."

The gist of his speech is a general paradigm shift from hard work pays off, to you owe your success to the "system." Not successful? It's not your fault. You simply weren't one of the "lucky" ones. But don't worry, we have a bevy of free shit for you that those damned lucky ones are going to fork over. Fuck this guy and his attempt at making this country a 3rd world toilet.

This is a great editorial:

No wonder business confidence continues to plummet, while employment stagnates, and the American economy slows to a halt. Business leaders correctly view this President as a sworn enemy, whose contempt bubbles quickly to the surface when he isn’t making a concentrated effort to pose as a technocrat concerned about jobs. Obama counts the resourcefulness of entrepreneurs, and the immense risk they shoulder when launching or expanding business ventures, for nothing. They’re just lucky stiffs waiting for “someone else” to make their success “happen,” and should be humbly grateful for whatever portion of their ill-gotten spoils President Solyndra chooses to let them keep.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:52 pm

Behshad wrote:I told you not to be FF ! Read the whole thing! There's so much truth in there

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.
The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for president — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.”

But B, Obama is saying that these business owners need to pay more taxes because they drove on government paved roads to get there. Where does he think the money came from to BUILD those fucking roads??? The TAXPAYER! Those men and women already paid for all of that shit through taxes.

So let's take more of their hard-earned money ( These are the same people who hire people and provide jobs) and give it to people on welfare who DIDN'T contribute tax dollars to pay for that road? This is the most ridiculous press conference I've ever heard from this president, or any president before him. He is absolutely clueless and this whole concept just blows my mind. Shocked
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

So I just check in to make sure Dan is ok, and I find B is being wrong, (again), on 2 sites tonight.

Double my pleasure.

and who brought me into this and why?

can I charge rent?

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

They knew this going in, it was fine and dandy, and I'm making no editorial comment about it. I'm just mentioning it to you. My point here is we have Obama saying, "If you've got a business, you didn't build that; somebody else made it happen." Two days later I learn that the new CEO at Google can't wait to give this guy more power. And I'm wondering, there's gotta be a disconnect here. What do these people not see? How can they not see it?

I could literally go insane asking myself how could I get through to these people? In many cases I view this as my objective here, getting through to people like this. She's obviously smart. You can't be badge 20 at Google and become the CEO of Yahoo if you're not smart in some way. But now we revive the whole question of, well, how do you define smart. But I mean these tech people are the essence of doing it themselves. I mean I'm sure they've got seed money in many cases from venture capitalists and so forth, like Bain Capital, like Romney. Of course they've got seed capital, but do they think that when Obama starts wielding all this power they somehow are gonna be exempt because they gave him money or raised money? They probably do. Do they not care about what's gonna happen to the rest of the country? Do people at Yahoo worry whether or not their customers are gonna have any money to spend on their product and service? Do they worry about this?

See, folks, where I'm coming from -- and I'm conflicted because I understand the country's divided. You've got Democrats and Republicans and people who are Democrats are gonna support Obama for that reason alone. They don't have to know anything else. On the other hand, there's a part of me that asks, "How can anybody with a brain support the guy? How can anybody who understands free enterprise?" I mean, Silicon Valley is the essence of free enterprise. How can any of 'em support this, unless... oh, we all know the answer, but it's still frustrating. Ideology trumps all. Liberalism comes first and liberalism is basically a way that you can tell yourself you're a good person. It's also now a way you tell yourself you're cool. Liberalism is cool. Everything else isn't cool. And cool matters more than anything else.

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh shut the fuck up. You don't even know how to think for yourself. Your brain is fully controlled by republican websites and their propaganda. How could anyone with ability to think for themselves even support Romney and his ideas ?!

Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Here is my political rant for the day. Pitbulls are being breed profiled and exterminated in Belfast Ireland, Maryland and Miami. The dogs are labeled as "inherently dangerous".

They are not.

The ghetto owners who train them to fight are. Perhaps they should be put to sleep?

Not all negros are inherently dangerous either, but the dogs are the ones suffering thanks to the nanny hypocritical attitude of certain governments. Wink

Profiling of innocent animals is ok in the nanny liberal agenda, but God forbid you tell the truth and profile a 2 legged human.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Um, what??? 531523_3204873370771_1967602275_n
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh shut the fuck up.

No.

One person creates a business, and the next falls into welfare dependency. That difference can only be explained with hard work, character, bravery, and intelligent choices.

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Um, what??? 523875_348581365219735_1818512143_n

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Um, what??? 523875_348581365219735_1818512143_n

That's the best damn thing I've seen on the internet all week! Laughing Laughing Thanks. Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 am

Of course somebody else made that happen.
If it wasnt for Alfred Nobel, there wouldnt be a Nobel Prize! Wink Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:19 am

The core problem with Obama's statement is that he vastly oversimplified (and insulted) what occurs in this country, and here's why. You can take 2 kids with vastly different backgrounds and blow his insulting blanket statement to hell. Let's say Joe and Jim are best friends. Joe's parents send him to the best schools, are model parents, advise him on responsibilities early in life and enrich him civic responsibility, manners, willingness to donate time and money to the less fortunate and generally nurture him to be a great kid. Jim's parents are trashballs. They're constantly moving because they can't pay the rent, they smoke weed in front of Jim and Jim's mom is banging Neal Schon on the side for free Journey tickets. This kid has nothing in life (except good Journey tickets), but Joe turns out to be the screw up and Jim decides that he's not going to live like he did growing up and turns out to be a doctor.

See, Obama wants the "state" to take responsibility for Jim's free, conscious decision to strive for success. In Obama's mind, it can't possibly be anything other than that. You simply don't have true free will nor do you have personal accountability and/or choices. At the same time, he wants, and this is really the crux of his message, those that have failed in life (which for the overwhelming majority in this country is because they simply didn't try) to not deem it their fault. No accountability and no "get up and try again." Just lay around, accept that you weren't one of the "lucky" ones and wait for your ... government check. His quote was treasonous, disgusting, insulting and vastly anti-American. It excluded parents in favor of union teachers and government and their services over personal accountability. His message is poisonous and so are his intentions. He hates this country and what it stands for. Period.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fact Finder Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Um, what??? 556014_3034723046188_579222235_n

Fact Finder
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 pm

A retired Navy SEAL commander and other former special ops personnel are launching a new super PAC to raise money against President Barack Obama in swing states, USA Today reported.

The group, Special Operations for America, is headed by retired Navy SEAL Commander Ryan Zinke and filed paperwork with the Federal Election Commission this week. Zinke and other special operations personnel told USA Today that they are outraged that SEAL Team 6 which killed Osama bin Laden was publicly identified as the unit that carried out the raid. They said it puts the team members and their families at risk, USA Today reported.

"Who was it at risk?" Zinke, a Republican state senator from Montana, told the paper. "Was it the president? Or was it the young SEAL with the wife and kid at home? That's the arrogance."

Benjamin Smith, 36, of Wilmington, S.C., who spent six years as a SEAL, told USA Today that the level of detail leaked about the bin Laden operation made him sick to his stomach.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Saint John wrote:The core problem with Obama's statement is that he vastly oversimplified (and insulted) what occurs in this country, and here's why. You can take 2 kids with vastly different backgrounds and blow his insulting blanket statement to hell. Let's say Joe and Jim are best friends. Joe's parents send him to the best schools, are model parents, advise him on responsibilities early in life and enrich him civic responsibility, manners, willingness to donate time and money to the less fortunate and generally nurture him to be a great kid. Jim's parents are trashballs. They're constantly moving because they can't pay the rent, they smoke weed in front of Jim and Jim's mom is banging Neal Schon on the side for free Journey tickets. This kid has nothing in life (except good Journey tickets), but Joe turns out to be the screw up and Jim decides that he's not going to live like he did growing up and turns out to be a doctor.

See, Obama wants the "state" to take responsibility for Jim's free, conscious decision to strive for success. In Obama's mind, it can't possibly be anything other than that. You simply don't have true free will nor do you have personal accountability and/or choices. At the same time, he wants, and this is really the crux of his message, those that have failed in life (which for the overwhelming majority in this country is because they simply didn't try) to not deem it their fault. No accountability and no "get up and try again." Just lay around, accept that you weren't one of the "lucky" ones and wait for your ... government check. His quote was treasonous, disgusting, insulting and vastly anti-American. It excluded parents in favor of union teachers and government and their services over personal accountability. His message is poisonous and so are his intentions. He hates this country and what it stands for. Period.

You're giving me a complex here Dan, and your hurting my feelings... please refrain from this in the future. Laughing I can't help that I get paid from the government. Very Happy Um, what??? 879320
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down