What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloning gone too far

+2
Ehwmatt
Ed
6 posters

Go down

Cloning gone too far Empty Cloning gone too far

Post by Ed Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Brad Delp

Cloning gone too far Brad%20delp

Tommy DeCarlo

Cloning gone too far Fake
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Cloning gone too far Empty Re: Cloning gone too far

Post by Ehwmatt Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Definitely weird.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:59 pm

With the heinous and cowardly way Brad Delp killed himself, I afford him no compassion. That said, I've always felt that Boston blew ass and that Scholz and Delp were made for each other. All that aside, trying to look like a dead weirdo is definitely disturbing. In fact, it's reprehensible. Boston went from bad to worse. I wouldn't see them for free in ANY incarnation.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:54 am

I'm convinced DeCarlo sold Delp the grill and charcoal.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Ed wrote:I'm convinced DeCarlo sold Delp the grill and charcoal.

Took me a second to figure out what you meant. Then ... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

How does he sound?
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:00 pm

GI_Jim wrote:How does he sound?

Jim he sounds good, but I could care less. DONE with clones. My wife is appalled.

Dan is right about Delp taking his own life though. What a puss!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 am

Just saw this on MR and had a good chuckle. Good old Andrew...

AR wrote:
RPM wrote:
JohnH wrote:
I love Tommy's voice but I agree this is bizarre. Ian Astbury did the same thing when he sang with the new Doors band. Something must get inside these singers heads that they are now Jim or Brad. That's nuts.

Its coming from T.S. or management. its cheap and disrespectful. they pulled AR'S pics which showed how stupid
it is, then locked the topic. T.S. must have bought the fan site as well.

Good that we can be honest here.

And land me in some strife.
Images have to go. They are copyrighted. And no over the top hate please.

Don't land him in STRIFE Ed! Lol!!!
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:14 pm

GI_Jim wrote:Just saw this on MR and had a good chuckle. Good old Andrew...

AR wrote:
RPM wrote:
JohnH wrote:
I love Tommy's voice but I agree this is bizarre. Ian Astbury did the same thing when he sang with the new Doors band. Something must get inside these singers heads that they are now Jim or Brad. That's nuts.

Its coming from T.S. or management. its cheap and disrespectful. they pulled AR'S pics which showed how stupid
it is, then locked the topic. T.S. must have bought the fan site as well.

Good that we can be honest here.

And land me in some strife.
Images have to go. They are copyrighted. And no over the top hate please.

Don't land him in STRIFE Ed! Lol!!!

RPM and I have taken this battle to youtube. Basketball
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 pm

1) Andrew (albeit politely) admonishing Ed in public is yet anther instance of his inability to do even the simplest of things in a slightly professional manner.

2) Ed, we should all (begrudgingly) get VIP passes to a Boston concert and rush DeCarlo backstage and say "OMG OMG, I've always wanted to meet Brad Delp!! Can I have your autograph, Brad?!?!" He wants to play and look the part, so can we. That would make him feel like complete shit and absolutely nuke the entire room, and bring to light the absolute farce that the band has become. Smile
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm

The funny thing is that he let people on his board DESTROY Neal, Steve A, Steve P, Jonathan C, etc... Pretty funny how much it's moderated now. Lol!! Unless you're posting Perry's favorite cat name or something, your posts (as well as your opinions) aren't safe there. Pretty sad.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:21 pm

This Boston thing is revolting. Yeah, I have no sympathy for Delp as I feel suicide is cowardly. However for this sham of having the hardware store lacky dress up to look like him is shady and creepy.

Scholz has more time for lawsuits than he does making music.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Speaking of cloning, while perusing MR today, I noticed that Rick's daughter is a dead ringer for Lisa Whelchel from The Facts Of Life. Lisa is in the 2 pics below. They're practically twins:

Cloning gone too far Z

Cloning gone too far Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVdvZlyrbO6M4iNvlJelVBBh8wdXMj1Nqt82dgTKNwfvSp8JzTtA
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:58 am

Saint John wrote:Speaking of cloning, while perusing MR today, I noticed that Rick's daughter is a dead ringer for Lisa Whelchel from The Facts Of Life. Lisa is in the 2 pics below. They're practically twins:

LOL I thought of you, when I saw the piece on Entertainment Tonight about Blair being one of the people competing on this season's Survivor (guess she is a big fan of the show). Laughing
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Deb wrote:
Saint John wrote:Speaking of cloning, while perusing MR today, I noticed that Rick's daughter is a dead ringer for Lisa Whelchel from The Facts Of Life. Lisa is in the 2 pics below. They're practically twins:

LOL I thought of you, when I saw the piece on Entertainment Tonight about Blair being one of the people competing on this season's Survivor (guess she is a big fan of the show). Laughing

Hard to believe she's 49 years old. Found this and had to laugh:

As a cast member of The Facts of Life, Whelchel once refused a storyline that would have made her character the first among the four young women in the show to lose her virginity in that episode. Having become a Christian when she was 10, Whelchel refused because of her Christian convictions, and the storyline was rewritten for the character of "Natalie", portrayed by Mindy Cohn. Whelchel appeared in every episode except that one.

No offense to Mindy Cohn, but she's the last of those girls that should have been getting jammed!
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:32 pm

Saint John wrote:Hard to believe she's 49 years old.

I know, she's the same age as me. For some reason watching those shows when I was a kid, they all just seemed older than me at the time. Wow, the then and now pics of one that I thought was a hottie back in the day Laughing ........arggg almost makes ya wanna cry, WTF happened to Leif Garrett? Ya ya I know......this is your face on drugs. Shocked

Cloning gone too far Lief-garrett-then-now
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:31 pm

Shocked I remember winning "I Was Made For Dancing" on vinyl at a carnival when I was a kid, and being pretty excited about it. Embarassed Laughing And I ain't afraid to admit that I like the song. Cool
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm going on tour as Jackson Browne once that fucker dies.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Saint John wrote: Shocked I remember winning "I Was Made For Dancing" on vinyl at a carnival when I was a kid, and being pretty excited about it. Embarassed Laughing And I ain't afraid to admit that I like the song. Cool

Hahahahaha! I had that album too. Laughing

Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Ed wrote:I'm going on tour as Jackson Browne once that fucker dies.

You certainly bear an uncanny resemblance to the guy. Throw some DIO into the setlist and I'd come see ya. Laughing
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

This is pretty funny (courtesy of RPM)

Jon wrote:
To make things crystal clear, Bostonfan2 and AR have been booted from the site. I have not had to do this in a very long time! Years actually! Oh the irony... Bostonfan2? Boston Fan? Give me a break! It's one thing to have a discussion, it's another to be hateful and attack people on this site. I have no time for small minded people who live in such a contradictory little hateful bubble. Spewing such hateful statements and opinions are not what this site is about. This forum has been very easy to moderate or should I say the need for no moderation. But all it takes one or two people to be so hateful and then something has to happen. This reminds me of a book I saw on a tour bus this summer “[YOU] Ruined it for Everyone! 101 People Who Screwed Things Up for The Rest of Us.”

On top of it nothing pisses me off more when someone uses pictures of mine, and uses them to make a point that is purely hateful. I don't shoot pictures for them to be used that way. I shoot pictures to show the best of people. Being hateful, rude, mean, judgmental are not in my nature and surly don’t belong here.

Sadly we seem to live in a society that enjoys watching and making fun of other people. I bet these guys could not wait to login and see how much they stirred the pot every day. This is not the kind of activity I would like to see. Yet sadly it became one of the most viewed posts on the site recently. What does that say about us? We only like controversy and negativity? How about being a little kinder to those around you?

AR decided to post a few hateful posts that never made it on the forum. He even stated he was going to bad talk on another forum. Well that did not last long either. His posts of hate and improperly used photos of mine were removed too! Which by the way they are currently in the process of being registered visual works of art with the U.S. Copyright Office.

KARMA’s a bitch! What you put out, will come right back at you. And if I have anything to do with it, it will come back at you in full force!

This is not about freedom of speech. It’s about being civilized and treating others with respect.

If you can’t do that, this website is not the place for you!

--Jon

Well said! Ed ( AR ) is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions. He can't get away with as much as he use to on the site you mention. He has a couple other side forums created by members of that site, including his own, that he tries to rally people to join him in trolling his targets. The group use to be bigger but most have stopped joining in with him and he only has a couple people now he can rally. For the most part he uses multiple screen names and does most of the trolling himself.

Since you blocked him he is now stating elsewhere that he is taking his new trolling campaign that he started here to YouTube.

Just ignore him, don't feed the troll and he will go on to something/someone else to get the attention he craves.
StillStanding
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by yulog Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Sounds like Stillstanding knows Ed pretty well, I wonder who SS is Laughing

yulog
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:18 pm

yulog wrote:Sounds like Stillstanding knows Ed pretty well, I wonder who SS is Laughing

Thought it was you for a bit. Laughing

Not your posting style though. You would do that here or on MR.

Journey broad with a grudge if I had to guess. Who knows?

Suzie? affraid

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Still Standing wrote:

Well said! Ed ( AR ) is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions. He can't get away with as much as he use to on the site you mention. He has a couple other side forums created by members of that site, including his own, that he tries to rally people to join him in trolling his targets. The group use to be bigger but most have stopped joining in with him and he only has a couple people now he can rally. For the most part he uses multiple screen names and does most of the trolling himself.

Since you blocked him he is now stating elsewhere that he is taking his new trolling campaign that he started here to YouTube.

Just ignore him, don't feed the troll and he will go on to something/someone else to get the attention he craves.
StillStanding

Jesus Christ ... talk about the over-usage of a single word. Search MR for a fat, dopey cunt that uses some variation of the word "troll" every sentence and I think you'll uncover who Still Standing is.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: