What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF!

+2
Jrny1
Journeytroll
6 posters

Go down

It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF! Empty It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF!

Post by Journeytroll Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 am

Looking forward to posting here more when I have the chance.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF! Empty Re: It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF!

Post by Jrny1 Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:00 pm

Journeytroll wrote:Looking forward to posting here more when I have the chance.

Thanks,
Journeytroll

YO YO JT!!!!!

e- bounce
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF! Empty Re: It's Official: Journeytroll is now posting on WTF!

Post by Behshad Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:19 pm

Welcome..Just keep in mind , I am watching you...... Twisted Evil
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Hwy JT!!!!

Hope to see you around a lot more.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:41 pm

Hi Behshad.

Thank you for the great site. You can watch me anytime. Razz

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:33 am

JR, I mean Troll, ever "Troll" back through the MR archives and read the old brawls from back in the day?

Me Dean and Nig always used to talk about how hysterical those memory lane trips can be....

One of your funniest thread titles ever was "Please Stop PMing Me RockinDeano" lol!
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Red13joPa wrote:JR, I mean Troll, ever "Troll" back through the MR archives and read the old brawls from back in the day?

Me Dean and Nig always used to talk about how hysterical those memory lane trips can be....

One of your funniest thread titles ever was "Please Stop PMing Me RockinDeano" lol!

I remember that thread.... could someone copy and paste ALL the posts from there to here !? geek
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:55 am

One of the greatest capers ever was Dean and Delight (Opening Act back then) brawling tooth and nail over a copy of Generations Dean sent him and reardon's wife put in the trash....Sick, over the top name calling, Xrated insults, terroristic threats, you name it is was there

then the Karoake one where JR was staring down the barrel of a possible attempted murder charge...come to think of it OA had some whoppers of his own for a guy who's always accusing dean of spinning yarns Laughing
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am

I highly recommend the MR archives as well. There's some good reading there if you search back far enough.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:03 pm

I've literally spent 3-hour blocks of time that seemed like 2 seconds doing it and fuckin HOWLING.

Jesus, reading the JR emails to Drew that AJM spotlighted in the 2 DHead of the year awards can literally turn a beer boiler into 6-pack abs you laugh so hard.
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Assuming this is still true, I don't think you can do a search on my screen name there because "AR" is too few characters for the MR search engine. Cool

Ben, I've also spent hours re-reading old threads, and not only is it funny as hell, but you can see the forum evolve and see people's opinions do complete flip flops over time.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 pm

AR wrote: and not only is it funny as hell, but you can see the forum evolve and see people's opinions do complete flip flops over time.

Deano among the rest tongue
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm

AR wrote:see people's opinions do complete flip flops over time.

affraid NO!!! Say it isn't so Twisted Evil

All of those learned, inside info educated, posters changing their tunes??

Who knew!!

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down