What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Annex in the making?

+4
RockinDeano
Rick
Jrny1
BadgeAina
8 posters

Go down

Another Annex in the making? Empty Another Annex in the making?

Post by BadgeAina Sun May 25, 2008 1:05 am

affraid

BadgeAina
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Another Annex in the making? Empty Re: Another Annex in the making?

Post by Jrny1 Sun May 25, 2008 1:13 am

BadgeAina wrote:affraid

Hey dumb fuck.....Not even in the least. You don't have to "get approved" and this is solely a forum. So actually, that is a really dumb fucking statement and I'm sure Dean won't appreciate it. Dean always seems to do things HIS ways obviously and I would call this his way....Whether I approve, disapprove, like or dislike, I can see a trouble maker.

Why do you even have to come here and say shit like this? Cause trouble? Get a war going? Get everyone's panties in a bunch? Sign your name fucker.....Then we'll talk. Other wise......

Annex, what a dumb fuck. Go home and take your Prozac and Haldol. U bore me.

e- Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun May 25, 2008 1:17 am

Jrny1 wrote:

Hey dumb fuck.....Not even in the least. You don't have to "get approved" and this is solely a forum. So actually, that is a really dumb fucking statement and I'm sure Dean won't appreciate it. Dean always seems to do things HIS ways obviously and I would call this his way....Whether I approve, disapprove, like or dislike, I can see a trouble maker.

Why do you even have to come here and say shit like this? Cause trouble? Get a war going? Get everyone's panties in a bunch? Sign your name fucker.....Then we'll talk. Other wise......

Easy grasshopper. You can say what you want here, but my response would have been. "No, the Annex is an exclusive, members only site, this one is not." That way you haven't alienated anyone.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun May 25, 2008 1:45 am

pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Easy grasshopper. You can say what you want here, but my response would have been. "No, the Annex is an exclusive, members only site, this one is not." That way you haven't alienated anyone.

With a politically nice butterfly statement like that, you are in more danger of getting a faggot penalty than ed for going off! cherry Fuck, jrny1 is on fire.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Sun May 25, 2008 1:46 am

RockinDeano wrote:
pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

With a politically nice butterfly statement like that, you are in more danger of getting a faggot penalty than ed for going off! cherry Fuck, jrny1 is on fire.

You read right through that. I'm too transparent. Embarassed
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon May 26, 2008 11:13 am

For the record, I have been suggesting for years now that Dean start his own forum. We discussed this a few weeks ago and I'm sure that discussion got the wheels in motion with Dean and Behshad.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Mon May 26, 2008 4:26 pm

AR wrote:For the record, I have been suggesting for years now that Dean start his own forum. We discussed this a few weeks ago and I'm sure that discussion got the wheels in motion with Dean and Behshad.

And it should have happened long before now. I love this place.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Tom Mon May 26, 2008 4:36 pm

AR wrote:For the record, I have been suggesting for years now that Dean start his own forum. We discussed this a few weeks ago and I'm sure that discussion got the wheels in motion with Dean and Behshad.

Nope...my idea...I flew in last week (at Dean's request) cloaked in secrecy...Dean and Lula and me and Wyatt holed up for 3 days at the Beverly Wilshire and hammered this whole thing out...I even gave them 25,000 in start up money...don't steal MY thunder.

Maui Tom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Mon May 26, 2008 4:39 pm

hey tom, wyatt blew through that 25 grand like a can of formula, got anymore? albino
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Maui Tom Mon May 26, 2008 4:41 pm

lula wrote:hey tom, wyatt blew through that 25 grand like a can of formula, got anymore? albino

My accountant says he blew it ALL at BangBus.com?

Maui Tom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Mon May 26, 2008 4:47 pm

Maui Tom wrote:
lula wrote:hey tom, wyatt blew through that 25 grand like a can of formula, got anymore? albino

i'm afraid to ask.... afraid to look, lol
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Mon May 26, 2008 8:49 pm

Maui Tom wrote:

Dean must've gotten ahold of Wyatt's coin.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Tue May 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Maui Tom wrote:

Nope...my idea...I flew in last week (at Dean's request) cloaked in secrecy...Dean and Lula and me and Wyatt holed up for 3 days at the Beverly Wilshire and hammered this whole thing out...I even gave them 25,000 in start up money...don't steal MY thunder.

Great post! Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 3:29 am

Maui Tom wrote:

Laughing I should know better than to be reading here @ 3:30 am... Laughing
Can't stop laughing at this post!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down