What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's organize a chat night this week!

+4
RockinDeano
ProgRocker53
Ed
Journeytroll
8 posters

Go down

Let's organize a chat night this week! Empty Let's organize a chat night this week!

Post by Journeytroll Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:46 pm

How about Tuesday 8:30 p.m. est.

The dream team of Joeydelight, AR, and Jrny1 could all be chatting at the same time. This would be the equivalent of seeing The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Led
Zeppelin all at one show! lol!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Let's organize a chat night this week! Empty Re: Let's organize a chat night this week!

Post by Ed Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:05 pm

I should be able to make it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Let's organize a chat night this week! Empty Re: Let's organize a chat night this week!

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:09 pm

I'll come.. I'll be the Blue Oyster Cult of the whole thing.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:15 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:I'll come.. I'll be the Blue Oyster Cult of the whole thing.

Do me a huge favor and don't attend. No fags allowed!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 pm

I would love to see joeydelight and Troll TOGETHER. It simply isn't possible. So Troll/Delight, you have 3 days, err two days to get two computers ready in order to talk to yourself at the same time.

LOL
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:39 pm

LOL do people still think calling others "fags" actually offends them? lol!

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:12 am

RockinDeano wrote:I would love to see joeydelight and Troll TOGETHER. It simply isn't possible. So Troll/Delight, you have 3 days, err two days to get two computers ready in order to talk to yourself at the same time.

LOL

they used to try at the old [bash]Journey Forum.....

It was like seeing Michael and Janet Jackson in the same room together - never been done.

Twisted Evil Razz
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am

Or Susie & Larry
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:21 am

Behshad wrote:Or Susie & Larry

lol!

Oh for crap sake - B - don't get them started again!!!!

I love you
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:23 am

If I have a puter that is working, I will be there .........

Can I be Tina Turner - I have the legs Laughing

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:55 am

Behshad wrote:Or Susie & Larry

ohhhh.. im gonna git ya for dat youce dawty rat!!!! Twisted Evil

Let's organize a chat night this week! Cagney
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 pm

I'll be there, and I hope FagRocker doesn't show up. Please slither back to MR, or I stop posting here.

Let's also have a chat on Wednesday at 8:30 p.m EST.

Has there ever been a chat room here? Please make sure there aren't any computer related issues like when we tried to chat at TJFs.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Oh FagRocker will be there. Wink

If it means you no longer posting here JT, I will follow you to the ends of the earth motherfucker. Twisted Evil

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 pm

cat wrote:If I have a puter that is working, I will be there .........

Can I be Tina Turner - I have the legs Laughing

Cat

Love to see those badboys. Show me show me.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:18 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:Oh FagRocker will be there. Wink

If it means you no longer posting here JT, I will follow you to the ends of the earth motherfucker. Twisted Evil

Why join the chat when you aren't needed or wanted? If a cum drinker like you started a chat thread, I wouldn't try to crash it. I guess you have no friends in real life. clown

No offense...you suck, and you're a Deano_never_going to be. Go back to MR. You're fag friends are waiting for you.

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Journeytroll wrote:

Why join the chat when you aren't needed or wanted? If a cum drinker like you started a chat thread, I wouldn't try to crash it. I guess you have no friends in real life. clown

No offense...you suck, and you're a Deano_never_going to be. Go back to MR. You're fag friends are waiting for you.

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Nope I got RL friends.. I post and do stuff online to pass the time between work, playing ball, poker games, jamming, etc.

I know I will never be a Deano, but I don't give a shit. I have my own identity, unlike Dan who is following the Dean formula nearly to a T these days.

Just curious, who are my fag MR friends?

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:32 pm

Wow, you're what is known as "Winner's Row!"

Don't show up at the chat tonight or tomorrow. If you organized the chat, I wouldn't show up.

Rick, Dan, Andrew, Pineda, Schon, Caine, etc are your best MR friends.

P.S. I hate you!!! Just kidding!

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:37 pm

LOL you can't troll very well man.

If you were a good troll you'd actually do a little digging and find out who my best friends on MR would, and hit me hard in that general direction.

Step it up dude. You're very underwhelming, not holding yourself up to the reputation you have.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:59 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:
Journeytroll wrote:

Thanks,
Journeytroll

Nope I got RL friends.. I post and do stuff online to pass the time between work, playing ball, poker games, jamming, etc.

I know I will never be a Deano, but I don't give a shit. I have my own identity, unlike Dan who is following the Dean formula nearly to a T these days.

Wtf, proggy? I know I am an asshole, but dude? Not in public, ok?

Hey, a quick note on Dan. I respect the Hell out of him. It takes a lot of cojones to say what he is saying, and I can see his side in this. I see both sides. I see Jeff's side too. Let me break this down, as in my own interpretations of this.

1- Dan is actually basing his comments of facts. Jeff simply isn't big here in the States and so what? He himself said that in his own post. He has never had that Herbie herbert, Jon Landeau or Buce Allen to make things happen for him.

2- Some of Jeff's fans are in fact delusional to some, but that's ok too. If that's what they get off on, hey, it's of their free will. If Deb in Calgary wants to dig a little Talisman or Eric Martin, that's her deal. You can't push music on people, and while Dan isn't necessarily doing that, he is hitting them with units sold, and that is riling up the Soto Pops big time. I always needle Dan about Journey units sold, using Springsteen, and he has no comeback either. It is what it is.

3- Jeff should stay out of this and stay above this. This is only MY opinion, but why bother responding? It won't sway anyone, and only diminishes your status, again, in my own opinion. I can tell you he is unhappy with what's said on MR about him, and he has told me some stuff that made me even stop and do a double take, and it wasn't slamming Journey either.

In summation, many MR folk love Jeff because he is in fact available to them, and is down to Earth with these folks. Hell, the guy is my son's Godfather and a close bud of mine, and I don't fawn and follow him around like a lost puppy like some do. I find it comical at times watching others freak out, but maybe that's because I know him on a different level. I think Dan gets irked by what JSS fans build him up to be, and they get irked because they see Dan as being disgusted by the fawning and the taking away from Journey talk in a Journey forum, I don't know. I don't care. I can honestly say since leaving Journey behind, I feel so much better. When people come into my store wearing a Journey shirt, I'll make a comment and we will get into things, and of course Steve perry is the first topic brought up by the visitor, and then it turns to present day Journey, and I turn that into a story with my time with them, and they leave disgusted. I leave NO stone unturned. It's awesome.

Does Dan speak out to ruffle feathers? Sure, but, the fucker is a brilliant debater, and he does have facts on his side, except that Jeff is exponentionally more popular overseas.

I have no dog in this fight.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Wtf, proggy? I know I am an asshole, but dude? Not in public, ok?

What'd I say Deano? Neutral

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by larry Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:58 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote: I have my own identity,

you betcha man .. your alright progg!!! ..online friend of mine.. btw..

how is that bass solo coming along.. learn to play the gene theme.. 52 open E bass notes in a row... bom .......................ba boom..... ba boom .. boom boom.. boom boom.. alien
larry
larry
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:39 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Hey, a quick note on Dan. I respect the Hell out of him. It takes a lot of cojones to say what he is saying, and I can see his side in this. I see both sides. I see Jeff's side too. Let me break this down, as in my own interpretations of this.

1- Dan is actually basing his comments of facts. Jeff simply isn't big here in the States and so what? He himself said that in his own post. He has never had that Herbie herbert, Jon Landeau or Buce Allen to make things happen for him.

2- Some of Jeff's fans are in fact delusional to some, but that's ok too. If that's what they get off on, hey, it's of their free will. If Deb in Calgary wants to dig a little Talisman or Eric Martin, that's her deal. You can't push music on people, and while Dan isn't necessarily doing that, he is hitting them with units sold, and that is riling up the Soto Pops big time. I always needle Dan about Journey units sold, using Springsteen, and he has no comeback either. It is what it is.

Over and over and over again. Rolling Eyes Not quite sure when he's going to grasp that I don't give a flying fig how many units my faves have moved......has NO baring on what makes them my faves. Soto Pops, still laugh at that....who came up with that one? Laughing Saying that.....even though Dan and I are on totally different ends of that argument, we are still friends.......I don't hold his musical tastes and musical choice criteria against him. Laughing

RockinDeano wrote:
Does Dan speak out to ruffle feathers? Sure, but, the fucker is a brilliant debater, and he does have facts on his side, except that Jeff is exponentionally more popular overseas.

For the most part, yes he can be........except for when he got personal with Jeff.....going on about his clothes, hair and how much he sweats. I don't blame Jeff for coming in and defending himself at all.
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down