What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life and Music

+3
Kate
ProgRocker53
Tracie
7 posters

Go down

Life and Music Empty Life and Music

Post by Tracie Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 pm

I never thought there would be a day where I still have not purchased the new Journey cd Shocked But, I am totally digging on the new Miley Cyrus cd that I bought for my daughter today Embarassed What the hell has life become??? affraid I guess in my defense, Miley does the best rockin version of "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" that I have ever heard Cool Yes, I have officially lost my cool. I will probably never get into an OZZfest again, LOL. Anyhoo, I am not sure if I feel old, or 12 years old again tongue

Bye-4-Now,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Life and Music Empty Re: Life and Music

Post by ProgRocker53 Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Shocked

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 am

I feel for you Tracie, but she will grow up.

I had to live through Ace Of Base, Backstreet Boys and Nsync. Then one day she talked about Alanis Morissette. That was her first concert, The Jagged Little Pill tour. Since then she has seen Steve Miller Band, Stones, Mellencamp, Clapton, BA and so on.

Oh ya, she likes Steve Perry too. I raised her well!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 am

doka wrote:I feel for you Tracie, but she will grow up.

I had to live through Ace Of Base, Backstreet Boys and Nsync. Then one day she talked about Alanis Morissette. That was her first concert, The Jagged Little Pill tour. Since then she has seen Steve Miller Band, Stones, Mellencamp, Clapton, BA and so on.

Oh ya, she likes Steve Perry too. I raised her well!

Atta girl!!!
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks doka Very Happy I am beyond grateful that it isn't The Wiggles or Hi-5 anymore Mad Mostly, I was just confused that I came to the day that I am digging Miley Cyrus over new Journey Evil or Very Mad

My daughter actually does like Journey, and loves DSB. We sat Front Row together last tour in Chula Vista. She loved the show until she didn't get the drumstick, then she threw a total brat fit Embarassed

Oooh, the Backstreet Boys & Nsync??? Thank GOD the NKOB are all old Laughing they were the worst. My sister was in to them Rolling Eyes
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Tracie wrote:Oooh, the Backstreet Boys & Nsync??? Thank GOD the NKOB are all old Laughing they were the worst. My sister was in to them Rolling Eyes

Well hold on girl - they are back .....

And Irving is driving the reunion bus.

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:21 pm

My daughter is almost 2 and 1/2. The only thing she wants to watch other than Barney & Dora is Kiss - Shout It Out Loud. Over and over and over and over and OVER again. geek
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:57 pm

cat wrote:
Tracie wrote:Oooh, the Backstreet Boys & Nsync??? Thank GOD the NKOB are all old Laughing they were the worst. My sister was in to them Rolling Eyes

Well hold on girl - they are back .....

And Irving is driving the reunion bus.

Cat

Ooh shit Shocked That is just frightening affraid They are still old, so maybe it won't be that fabulous. LOL!!! I am surprised that Irving is driving. He must see $$$$

Bye-4-Now,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:00 pm

AR wrote:My daughter is almost 2 and 1/2. The only thing she wants to watch other than Barney & Dora is Kiss - Shout It Out Loud. Over and over and over and over and OVER again. geek

LOL, that is cool!!! Well, the Kiss part at least. Laughing My daughter just turned 7 last weekend and she is still scared of Kiss??? She will watch Metallica though? They are even uglier, don't get it? What a Face

Have you ever wondered what the deal is with the Barney names?? Barney, BJ, Baby Bop?? I always wondered who the hell named them and what the deal with that is?

Bye-4-Now,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ocnurse Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:24 pm

well i just came back from a jonas brothers concert with my girls and husband. the only help was the beer tent nearby! drunken
ocnurse
ocnurse
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracie Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 pm

ocnurse wrote:well i just came back from a jonas brothers concert with my girls and husband. the only help was the beer tent nearby! drunken

Thank goodness for the alcohol Laughing vendors. At least they have something for the parents to look forward to.

LOL, I am sooooo glad that my daughter doesn't like them. I thought they were pretty ok when we saw them on the Hannah Montana tour. We only sat through one of their songs because my daughter didn't want to watch them Very Happy

They still beat the shit out of the Cheetah Girls. They sucked huge in concert!!!! My daughter like it of course, she was 5 or 6, but it was ridiculous how fake the entire thing was. So if your girls want to drag you to their show, pass or really bring some $$ for the drinking.

Take care,

Tracie
Tracie
Tracie
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 am

ocnurse wrote:well i just came back from a jonas brothers concert with my girls and husband. the only help was the beer tent nearby! drunken

And that's what got you KIDS through it!!!! Very Happy
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down