What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturdays Poll

+7
lights1961
ProgRocker53
Behshad
perrylover52
Scarabgator
natalie
Kate
11 posters

Go down

How important is sex in a relationship?

Saturdays Poll Vote_lcap7%Saturdays Poll Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Saturdays Poll Vote_lcap60%Saturdays Poll Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 9 ]
Saturdays Poll Vote_lcap33%Saturdays Poll Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Saturdays Poll Vote_lcap0%Saturdays Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Saturdays Poll Vote_lcap0%Saturdays Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Saturdays Poll Empty Saturdays Poll

Post by Kate Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:06 am

I am sleeping in today, so this is posted before I go to bed!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Saturdays Poll Empty Re: Saturdays Poll

Post by natalie Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 am

I think you begin to realize just how important it is when you aren't gettin' any!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:39 am

I guess, since Im really good at it that sex is my thing..... What a Face
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:49 am

Scarabgator wrote:I guess, since Im really good at it that sex is my thing..... What a Face
Oh really???? Prove it! Wink

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:12 pm

I think sex is important. But I'd like to think that laughter and being able to talk has to be first. You have to be able to laugh and feel comfortable enough to tell the other person what is happening in your life and what your feeling. After all you are getting naked in front of the other person. I also think that being open to at least trying new things and reading whatever may improve your relationship is also important. I don't like things to get to boring. Have to spice it up a bit.
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:17 pm

perrylover52 wrote:I think sex is important. But I'd like to think that laughter and being able to talk has to be first. You have to be able to laugh and feel comfortable enough to tell the other person what is happening in your life and what your feeling. After all you are getting naked in front of the other person. I also think that being open to at least trying new things and reading whatever may improve your relationship is also important. I don't like things to get to boring. Have to spice it up a bit.

There you go.... Tito is one great example of someone who mixes laughter and sex together in a very balanced way...... Rumor has it when he drops his pants down, the girl(or guy, depending on the bar) gets a good laugh,,,,, bounce
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:27 pm

Behshad wrote:
perrylover52 wrote:I think sex is important. But I'd like to think that laughter and being able to talk has to be first. You have to be able to laugh and feel comfortable enough to tell the other person what is happening in your life and what your feeling. After all you are getting naked in front of the other person. I also think that being open to at least trying new things and reading whatever may improve your relationship is also important. I don't like things to get to boring. Have to spice it up a bit.

There you go.... Tito is one great example of someone who mixes laughter and sex together in a very balanced way...... Rumor has it when he drops his pants down, the girl(or guy, depending on the bar) gets a good laugh,,,,, bounce

LOL!!

I would say sex is important but I've only experienced it in one out of like 9 relationships I've had. Sad

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Sex is important but communication is more important as you get older... the stress of life is reality....and thus sex sometimes gets pushed back--- sex is 95% mental to be pleasurable.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:08 pm

Women are like cars. Always take them out for a test drive before you buy them. Otherwise you are stuck with payments for something that doesn't handle right, and you'll be pissed everytime you have to write that check.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Ya ya sure.........but something to be said for hot intense sex up against the wall too. Laughing Wink Twisted Evil Razz
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:42 pm

Behshad wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by perrylover52 Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:24 pm

Deb wrote:

Ya ya sure.........but something to be said for hot intense sex up against the wall too. Laughing Wink Twisted Evil Razz

I agree but I want it to be with the guy I love and spend my life with. So call me old fashioned. Smile Twisted Evil
perrylover52
perrylover52
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:40 pm

AR wrote:Women are like cars. Always take them out for a test drive before you buy them. Otherwise you are stuck with payments for something that doesn't handle right, and you'll be pissed everytime you have to write that check.

Shit dude, wtf couldn't you have said this to me BEFORE I got married! Wink
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 pm

AR wrote:Women are like cars. Always take them out for a test drive before you buy them. Otherwise you are stuck with payments for something that doesn't handle right, and you'll be pissed everytime you have to write that check.

Whoa I see bad things in your future! lol!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:03 pm

I can't decide what's so fucking HOT in that avatar?

Is it the long hair, the jutted out ass, or the come fuck me Deano heels?

I want it all.

Goddammit!
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:09 pm

I am happy you like it. I LOVE it! Very Happy
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:43 pm

doka wrote:I am happy you like it. I LOVE it! Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Good ONE!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:31 pm

natalie wrote:
doka wrote:I am happy you like it. I LOVE it! Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Good ONE!

Tyvm Wink
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content