What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To former members of my forum

+5
Behshad
Rick
RockinDeano
Moon Beam
Ed
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To former members of my forum - Page 2 Empty Re: To former members of my forum

Post by Ed Wed May 28, 2008 7:05 pm

BadgeAina wrote:No one cares about your dead forum. Moron.

mo bayani nasain lumagpak. kanya ipahayag nasain maaari maninira.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Granny Wed May 28, 2008 8:29 pm

Ed, I left the Annex because I couldn't stand the negativity about almost everything including all the bashing of Arnel, not about his voice, but the Arnel eats dogs comments and all the pictures just got to me. I didn't realize that I needed to call first. But most of all I never said that I would join a forum if you weren't involved..you were just getting on my nerves and thats what I told Joe and Dave.

Besides, thats all in the past and I have moved on since then. I have no hard feeling towards anyone and I certainly don't care if you are on here.
Granny
Granny
Senior Rocker

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Granny wrote:Ed, I left the Annex because I couldn't stand the negativity about almost everything including all the bashing of Arnel, not about his voice, but the Arnel eats dogs comments and all the pictures just got to me. I didn't realize that I needed to call first. But most of all I never said that I would join a forum if you weren't involved..you were just getting on my nerves and thats what I told Joe and Dave.

Besides, thats all in the past and I have moved on since then. I have no hard feeling towards anyone and I certainly don't care if you are on here.

Hi Carol.

The past is the past. I aired it out for one day, now I'm done with all that.

We all had a lot of fun in Baltimore, Florida, and The Melee and that is one thing that stupid band decisions will never take away. Tell Norm "Hi" from me.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2