What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity???

+8
natalie
BadgeAina
Uno
joeydelight
Rick
RVR
lights1961
Jrny1
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity??? Empty And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity???

Post by Jrny1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:18 pm

What a bunch of fucking idiots. FUCKING MORONS!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!! They can't even keep an American ((oh yeah and Canadian) tragedy on track.....
Look at there fucking morons.....It's a blessing I can't get a hold of some of these people in real life. Hopefull they will stay away from Frontiers shows and stay with the fake shit.....

e~

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37429&sid=c755ebb818a3b7ff6262a140f721bc8d
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2008-05-23

http://www.ToadstickerProductions.Com

Back to top Go down

And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity??? Empty Re: And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity???

Post by lights1961 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:01 pm

AGREE with this one as of late mostly..

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity??? Empty Re: And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity???

Post by RVR Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:03 pm

Jrny1 wrote:What a bunch of fucking idiots. FUCKING MORONS!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!! They can't even keep an American ((oh yeah and Canadian) tragedy on track.....
Look at there fucking morons.....It's a blessing I can't get a hold of some of these people in real life. Hopefull they will stay away from Frontiers shows and stay with the fake shit.....

e~

[url=http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37429&sid=c755ebb818a3b7ff6262a140f721bc8d
http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37429&sid=c755ebb818a3b7ff6262a140f721bc8d[/quote[/url]]

Yeah and when you ask them nicely, in private, to stop you get a "fuck you".

Which is why I generally only post in the political threads...they are always nasty and so when I sling shit back I don't feel bad.

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:56 pm

[quote="RVR"]
Jrny1 wrote:What a bunch of fucking idiots. FUCKING MORONS!!!!! ASSHOLES!!!! They can't even keep an American ((oh yeah and Canadian) tragedy on track.....

e~

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37429&sid=c755ebb818a3b7ff6262a140f721bc8d[/quote]

Which is why I generally only post in the political threads...they are always nasty and so when I sling shit back I don't feel bad.

Dude,
We know each other personally and I know you are a great person. FUCK SJ and his alter ego Tito and the rest of those fucking morons....MR SUCKS!!!! I hate to say it, but Drew let it go and it's FUCKED!!!! The best thing to ever happen to me is to get banned from that kindergarten site.....THEY ARE ALL FUCKING MORONS!!! There is no reason for you to post there. FUCK IT! They showed their TRUE colors today. They deserve a third world singer that can't speak fucking english yet. GO EAT A FUCKING DOG SJ!!!!!

I pulled parts out at the TC. I lived that shit for days. These armchair QB's don't even respect what America and the 343 went through that day. FUCK THEM ALL. Yeah, you too FUCKING PENN STATE "I never graduated" PA.!!!!!

e~
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 pm

[quote="Jrny1"]
RVR wrote:

e~

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=37429&sid=c755ebb818a3b7ff6262a140f721bc8d[/quote]

Dude,
We know each other personally and I know you are a great person. FUCK SJ and his alter ego Tito and the rest of those fucking morons....MR SUCKS!!!! I hate to say it, but Drew let it go and it's FUCKED!!!! The best thing to ever happen to me is to get banned from that kindergarten site.....THEY ARE ALL FUCKING MORONS!!! There is no reason for you to post there. FUCK IT! They showed their TRUE colors today. They deserve a third world singer that can't speak fucking english yet. GO EAT A FUCKING DOG SJ!!!!!

I pulled parts out at the TC. I lived that shit for days. These armchair QB's don't even respect what America and the 343 went through that day. FUCK THEM ALL. Yeah, you too FUCKING PENN STATE "I never graduated" PA.!!!!!

e~

The thread got derailed for a bit, but got back on track. 9/11 has a significant meaning for me, as two of AA's planes full of my co-workers went flying into those buildings. God rest their souls and all of the souls that died that day and every day since, fighting the terrorists that caused the catastrophe.

You have zero room to talk. You were one of the worst posters on MR. You would beg Andrew to let you back on, and you would do well for a while, then before long all you could do is dog cuss people and tell them how stupid they were. All the while, you were misspelling every third fucking word.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:31 pm

[quote="pRick"]
Jrny1 wrote:
RVR wrote:

e~

Dude,

e~

The thread got derailed for a bit, but got back on track. 9/11 has a significant meaning for me, as two of AA's planes full of my co-workers went flying into those buildings. God rest their souls and all of the souls that died that day and every day since, fighting the terrorists that caused the catastrophe.

You have zero room to talk. You were one of the worst posters on MR. You would beg Andrew to let you back on, and you would do well for a while, then before long all you could do is dog cuss people and tell them how stupid they were. All the while, you were misspelling every third fucking word.

Low-life, woman-hating, bigoted bully Deano was the worst poster...a low-life fraud!!! Evil or Very Mad
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:46 pm

joeydelight wrote:Low-life, woman-hating, bigoted bully Deano was the worst poster...a low-life fraud!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sleep Rolling Eyes I can't wait until he returns and continues bitchslapping your prepubescent ass around. cheers
Uno
Uno
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:30 pm

[quote="pRick"]
Jrny1 wrote:
RVR wrote:

e~

Dude,

e~

And that what to do with this Rick?? You're one of the assholes there sucking each others dick lately. It's like a Barbie Girl Party there everyday......As far as my spelling, I really don't care. So what's you point? Yeah I was cussing people out. More than half those people need to be on Xanax or Haldol anyway......

e~
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

[quote="pRick"]
Jrny1 wrote:
RVR wrote:

e~

Dude,

e~

By they way Rick, why don't you fucking stay there since you are so happy. You fit right in with all the nutcases there anyway. No one needs your stupid fucking ass here anyway. I'd definately not miss you or your stupid "yapping" posts....

e~ scratch scratch scratch
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Jrny1 wrote:

By they way Rick, why don't you fucking stay there since you are so happy. You fit right in with all the nutcases there anyway. No one needs your stupid fucking ass here anyway. I'd definately not miss you or your stupid "yapping" posts....

And ANYONE that thinks MR still has class and dignity??? Lmao

Whatever, zipperhead.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgeAina Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:05 am

[quote="pRick"]
Jrny1 wrote:
RVR wrote:

e~

Dude,

e~

OWNED!!! ouch Sad Sad Sad

BadgeAina
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:19 am

pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Whatever, zipperhead.

Stay there duchebag!!!! No one needs you here. Fucking moronic dickweed!! Own this. My cock!!!

e~
Jrny1
Jrny1
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:22 am

Jrny1 wrote:
pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Whatever, zipperhead.

Stay there duchebag!!!! No one needs you here. Fucking moronic dickweed!! Own this. My cock!!!

e~

Well, now I'm jealous!

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgeAina Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:27 am

natalie wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:
pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Whatever, zipperhead.

e~

Well, now I'm jealous!

didn't know you love Tootsie Rolls Razz

BadgeAina
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:36 am

BadgeAina wrote:
natalie wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:
pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Whatever, zipperhead.

e~

Well, now I'm jealous!

didn't know you love Tootsie Rolls Razz

Oh but I do, they taste so good! I love to take my time with them, working them over with my tongue, holding them in my mouth, letting them melt before I finally swallow them and start over again.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:47 am

You do know what you just did to all the men round here don't ya lady?
Nicely done Nat. Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 am

What'd I do??? I just ate a tootsie roll-I love them. You know what else I love? Tootsie pops. I love how they are so hard and I suck on them, lick them, resist the urge to bite them, and in the end, my patience pays off and I get to savor the gooey, sweet center. MMMMMMMMMM! Pure ecstasy.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgeAina Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:11 am

natalie wrote:What'd I do??? I just ate a tootsie roll-I love them. You know what else I love? Tootsie pops. I love how they are so hard and I suck on them, lick them, resist the urge to bite them, and in the end, my patience pays off and I get to savor the gooey, sweet center. MMMMMMMMMM! Pure ecstasy.

hey natalie! do you have a pic? Embarassed

BadgeAina
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:14 am

BadgeAina wrote:
natalie wrote:What'd I do??? I just ate a tootsie roll-I love them. You know what else I love? Tootsie pops. I love how they are so hard and I suck on them, lick them, resist the urge to bite them, and in the end, my patience pays off and I get to savor the gooey, sweet center. MMMMMMMMMM! Pure ecstasy.

hey natalie! do you have a pic? Embarassed
Lots of them and for $29.95 a month you can have full access to all of them. Laughing Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:41 am

Uno wrote:
joeydelight wrote:Low-life, woman-hating, bigoted bully Deano was the worst poster...a low-life fraud!!! Evil or Very Mad

Sleep Rolling Eyes I can't wait until he returns and continues bitchslapping your prepubescent ass around. cheers

LMFAO...you sound just like him. cheers
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:10 am

Jrny1 wrote:
pRick wrote:
Jrny1 wrote:

Whatever, zipperhead.

e~

Hey!!! You didn't misspell anything on that post! Very Happy I'm going to stay at MR, you can count on that. But I'll be here too. I wouldn't want you to start missing me. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:13 pm

Moon Beam wrote:You do know what you just did to all the men round here don't ya lady?
Nicely done Nat. Laughing
I'm eating a banana right now.....don't know why but I felt inspired to post that.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:55 pm

RVR wrote:

One minor quibble, RossValoryRocks, who I've always considered a cool dude and ally, your "asking me nicely in private" was a PM that said "Get the fuck out of my thread with your bullshit!!!"

To me, that warrented my equally pleasant retort especially given the fact that I was pissed that an america-hating POS was pushing an agenda in there.

I don't post in political threads either, that's how mad I was.
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 pm

That board has been too full of rainbows and sunshine lately. A little controversy now and then provides a much needed edge.
NealIsGod
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Red13joPa Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

Yea, and SotoRules, you nozzle nut horse's ass, go stalk Roethlisberger's trainer via speedial.

fuckin idot Sleep
Red13joPa
Red13joPa
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next