What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!)

+7
Styxman
Kate
Rick
lights1961
Frank
Behshad
Ed
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!) - Page 2 Empty Re: AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!)

Post by Styxman Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Sissified with a capital C, that's how one of those fuckers would spell it, and what's with Dan and the smiley things, he's even posting quadruple smiley's now..I worry about him, you know!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!) - Page 2 Empty Re: AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!)

Post by lights1961 Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:02 pm

styxie wrote:Sissified with a capital C, that's how one of those fuckers would spell it, and what's with Dan and the smiley things, he's even posting quadruple smiley's now..I worry about him, you know!

hey is this IAN or styxman???

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 am

AR wrote:I miss the days with me and Dean on the site. Must read internet at the time.

Agree with Rick though that Niggy was the best poster of all.

I miss Dean too...then again, I miss my raging bout of Jock itch... Rolling Eyes
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:16 am

lights1961 wrote:
styxie wrote:Sissified with a capital C, that's how one of those fuckers would spell it, and what's with Dan and the smiley things, he's even posting quadruple smiley's now..I worry about him, you know!

Styxman's dead dude. RIP 09.19.08
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:21 am

Well damn!, he is really gonna roll over in his grave when
he sees that you've stolen his Av newcomer. Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:46 pm

Moon Beam wrote:Well damn!, he is really gonna roll over in his grave when

They were his last words Moon, take forth my beautiful avatar and use it on WTF. I had the last laugh though, I burried the fucker in Canada No

I need a change by the way Rick, any chance you could pop a few more URL links to my chick?
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 pm

Check your pm Styxie
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 am

pRick wrote:Check your pm Styxie

I hate these gay posts Rick...why don't you just tell her in study hall... Rolling Eyes Wink
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:20 am

joeydelight wrote:

I hate these gay posts Rick...why don't you just tell her in study hall... Rolling Eyes Wink

You call me a 'her' again and I'll come over and blow you, then we'll see who thinks it's funny Wink

Thanking you Rick, the bitch is happy!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:23 am

styxie wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

You call me a 'her' again and I'll come over and blow you, then we'll see who thinks it's funny Wink

EEEK...even worse... Wink
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:36 am

joeydelight wrote:
styxie wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

EEEK...even worse... Wink

Come on, you're still up in the early hours waiting for a reply like that dude Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 pm

styxie wrote:

They were his last words Moon, take forth my beautiful avatar and use it on WTF. I had the last laugh though, I burried the fucker in Canada No

I need a change by the way Rick, any chance you could pop a few more URL links to my chick?

Laughing Laughing
They'll never find him here, bet he's somewhere in the mountains near Deb.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
styxie wrote:

Laughing Laughing

At the bottom of the deep blue lake, I remember that picture she posted. Nope, I burried him in under a ton of that disgusting birthday cake you posted, no way he'll ever surface from that thing Very Happy
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:34 pm

maybe Jason and Grant can find Styxmans ghost... (ghost hunters)... who knows what to do with him once you find him... give him
a proper burrial with cyclorama.

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:45 pm

styxie wrote:
At the bottom of the deep blue lake, I remember that picture she posted. Nope, I burried him in under a ton of that disgusting birthday cake you posted, no way he'll ever surface from that thing Very Happy

Hmmmmm I don't recall any such cake, care to refresh my memory?
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:55 pm

lights1961 wrote:maybe Jason and Grant can find Styxmans ghost... (ghost hunters)... who knows what to do with him once you find him... give him
a proper burrial with cyclorama.

No way, Cyclorama carries on with Styxie, best ever MR record (Other than 9 Deadly Zens)....Kiss my arse goodbye, yep, that's his Funeral song. If Jason and Grant find him, he'll sing 'Open Arms' as loud as possible (and dance like MJ in Thriller), that'll scare the fuck out of them - (Arnel style, not Perry)
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
styxie wrote:

Hmmmmm I don't recall any such cake, care to refresh my memory?

Oh Fuck, I'll have to go delve on MR now, remember that cake you bake in Canada that looks like a French Partisserie gone wrong...come on think....I know it's hard but try!
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm

styxie wrote:
lights1961 wrote:

Styxman's dead dude. RIP 09.19.08

LOL that's ok I've been calling you Styxie since the get go anyway. Laughing
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:35 pm

styxie wrote:
Moon Beam wrote:
styxie wrote:

Laughing Laughing

LOL Moonie, yep, ashes scattered by the 3rd tree on the right. Twisted Evil Laughing

AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!) - Page 2 Banff_scenic
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 pm

styxie wrote:
Oh Fuck, I'll have to go delve on MR now, remember that cake you bake in Canada that looks like a French Partisserie gone wrong...come on think....I know it's hard but try!

Go a digging Dear because I'm a drinker and don't recall baking you no fucking cake. Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:34 pm

styxie wrote:
joeydelight wrote:

You look beautiful Stixie. Laughing
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:11 pm

Moon Beam wrote:
styxie wrote:

Go a digging Dear because I'm a drinker and don't recall baking you no fucking cake. Laughing

You didn't bake me a fuckin' cake, you posted a picture of one, I ain't going back to look for the link but trust me, it was a Canadian cake that looked like a thick dog turd.

No wonder you drink with cakes like that, I don't blame ya Shocked
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:28 pm

Nope, still drawing a blank but that's not unusual.
I'm sensing your a bit on the cranky side lately Sir.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Moon Beam wrote:Nope, still drawing a blank but that's not unusual.
I'm sensing your a bit on the cranky side lately Sir.

Right....... I'll go find this cake. It's times like this I wish you didn't post so much over there. I wasn't cranky but I sure as fuck am now scratch
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Styxman Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:52 pm

AR's Back Reinstated at MR (Oh no!) - Page 2 Pie_birthday

Now do you remember? If I was a kid and that cake came out, I kinda suspect my parents fuckin' hated me Laughing
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next