What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

4 posters

Go down

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post by RockinDeano Thu May 29, 2008 12:00 am

I love Andrew J Mcneice and he better never be bashed here, However, that said, I am disappointed in his lack of free speech over on MR.

Today the Jeremey questions should have been answered. Not trying to start a single thing here, however, I have now decided to put a TON of effort into this place. I hadn't put a drop into it yet and I see I have 90 users. Thank you folks for the loyalty and friendship. Now I will try to enhance this place big time. You all post good, well tjought out shit, and I promise you I will give you 100% of myself.

Deal?
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post by SDGary Thu May 29, 2008 12:06 am

works for me.
SDGary
SDGary
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu May 29, 2008 12:07 am

Deal Dean. This place has a lot of potential. Thanks to you both for allowing me on. I agree on the Andrew comments. He has been nothing but cordial to me, despite what some may think. He is running a business. The message boards some of us run, are not connected to our incomes.

I am on board here. The people on my own forum will have to deal with that. This one is public, and totally different. Any of the people on my place want to jump in - feel free. You should. It doesn't change our private room, and I have been treated well on "WTF" so far and am having fun.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Jrny1 Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:30 pm

100% Deal...

e- alien
Jrny1