What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!)

+2
Journey Mom
Ed
6 posters

Go down

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Empty Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!)

Post by Ed Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:28 am

Check this out!

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Faceeatingtumor01

Jose Mistre refused surgery to accept a blood transfusion after a bloody tumor appeared on his lip in adoslescence. Jose now 51 could face life threatening danger as the tumor has grown 15 inches long and weighing 12 pounds. It blinded him in one eye and made eating a daily ordeal.He is supported by his siblings with whom are very close with. Jose Mistre has also become well known as ‘The Man with No Face’.

2 more pics of Jose Mistre and his face eating tumor after the jump.

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Faceeatingtumor02

Source: Telegraph UK
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Empty Re: Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!)

Post by Journey Mom Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 am

There was a show about him last night on TLC. At the end, he told his sister he would go to London to start having the surgeries needed to remove some of it. It's actually a hemangioma - a massive overgrowth of blood vessels. Fairly easily removed when they're small, but they bleed heavily when cut. He refused to do it earlier because he's a Jehovah's Witness, and they don't do blood transfusions.

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Empty Re: Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!)

Post by joeydelight Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:04 am

How the hell can he breath with that thing on his face... Crying or Very sad
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:37 am

Journey Mom wrote:There was a show about him last night on TLC. At the end, he told his sister he would go to London to start having the surgeries needed to remove some of it. It's actually a hemangioma - a massive overgrowth of blood vessels. Fairly easily removed when they're small, but they bleed heavily when cut. He refused to do it earlier because he's a Jehovah's Witness, and they don't do blood transfusions.

Yeah, I saw that show about a month ago. There was another show with a bunch of people who had horrible facial deformities, one guy is half man - half tree, and the tree part keeps growing and will eventually kill him. Anyone see that show?

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/myshockingstory/halfman/index.shtml
NealIsGod
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 am

NealIsGod wrote:
Journey Mom wrote:There was a show about him last night on TLC. At the end, he told his sister he would go to London to start having the surgeries needed to remove some of it. It's actually a hemangioma - a massive overgrowth of blood vessels. Fairly easily removed when they're small, but they bleed heavily when cut. He refused to do it earlier because he's a Jehovah's Witness, and they don't do blood transfusions.

Yeah, I saw that show about a month ago. There was another show with a bunch of people who had horrible facial deformities, one guy is half man - half tree, and the tree part keeps growing and will eventually kill him. Anyone see that show?

http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/myshockingstory/halfman/index.shtml

Didn't see the show NiG but I have seen half-man half-tree story. If it's the same one I saw, the man had the deformity on his arm. I think he has had surgery to correct the problem since then.
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:05 am

Wow, that half man half tree thing is pretty bizarre.

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) 3ae911aa2350a3cc2d1f804f09451c09_f9c
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:44 am

I watched the show last night too - wanted to see the tree one too but missed it.
While I feel for these poor people.......OH MY GOD!!!
3DG
3DG
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 am

Christ, if I had that condition I'd throw a rope over my arm and hang myself... Razz
I know, bad taste, but I couldn't resist... Wink
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:26 am

AR wrote:Check this out!

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Faceeatingtumor01

Jose Mistre refused surgery to accept a blood transfusion after a bloody tumor appeared on his lip in adoslescence. Jose now 51 could face life threatening danger as the tumor has grown 15 inches long and weighing 12 pounds. It blinded him in one eye and made eating a daily ordeal.He is supported by his siblings with whom are very close with. Jose Mistre has also become well known as ‘The Man with No Face’.

2 more pics of Jose Mistre and his face eating tumor after the jump.

Face eating tumor (warning - graphic!) Faceeatingtumor02

Source: Telegraph UK

Christ, high school must have been a bitch for that guy.... Wink
Looks like he snagged a nice piece of tail though. king
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Journey Mom Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:47 am

That's his sister. She takes care of him.

Journey Mom
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by joeydelight Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:51 am

Journey Mom wrote:That's his sister. She takes care of him.

Wow....now that's loyalty to the family. Exclamation
joeydelight
joeydelight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:54 am

His sister looks like one of those old house frau Journey fans from another site. Literally just like one of them.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:12 pm

gives me the shivers... feel for em...

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by NealIsGod Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:31 pm

joeydelight wrote:Christ, if I had that condition I'd throw a rope over my arm and hang myself... Razz

LOL!
NealIsGod
NealIsGod
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down