What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saint John

5 posters

Go down

Saint John Empty Saint John

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:14 pm

You read here enough. Do you want to have it out online?

Fine with me. I had fun partying with you until you turned on many of us and joined psycho Susie's site.

Real fucking shitty of you to go off on JSS after he showed up for a private party to entertain us.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Saint John Empty Re: Saint John

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Having Jeff perform that night was special. You eat cock for what you have said about him since. Feel free to engage me about this.

And yes, I can get into fantasyAndrewland, but it would get deleted immediately. You MR pussies love that protection. Me telling the truth is probably pushing it here too, but I don't care.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:13 pm

I'll engage you on this subject.

As I wasn't part of the party so I can't speak to that experience. I don't think that experience should weigh in on what is best for Journey musically.

I can say that I think people were swayed by JSS's personal interaction, free concert tickets and personal attention. JSS was not Journey material and Journey made the right call in the end. I'm not justifying the way it happened as that was despicable. I will say that Journey made the right call in moving on to a singer that sounds like what people expect, souring tenor.

JSS is a good dude, has great stage presence and is a great singer, there's no doubt about that. He doesn't sound like, and will never sound like Journey. He also argued with several folks on line, including me, about our opinion on his fit and ability to complement Journey. Anytime you argue with opinion or feeling, you're going to loose as it's personal preference. JSS would have been best left to ignoring it and convincing people with his performances which didn't happen. I was at Indy and heard the crowd laugh when he was singing because it didn't fit, for real. There are folks on MR and here that were given tickets by JSS and feel the same as I do. We'll see if they will speak their mind after being given tickets.

The bottom line is JSS wasn't a good fit for Journey and in the end was sacked. The sacking process was pure crap for sure. I have no respect for the bastards for that. JSS was his own worst enemy at times and that, with the lack of fit, ended his time with Journey. I'd ask that you set aside the free tickets and personal attention and let the music be the judge.

I'll stand by what I said on MR then and what I said above.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 pm

Aaron wrote:I'll engage you on this subject.

As I wasn't part of the party so I can't speak to that experience. I don't think that experience should weigh in on what is best for Journey musically.

I can say that I think people were swayed by JSS's personal interaction, free concert tickets and personal attention. JSS was not Journey material and Journey made the right call in the end. I'm not justifying the way it happened as that was despicable. I will say that Journey made the right call in moving on to a singer that sounds like what people expect, souring tenor.

JSS is a good dude, has great stage presence and is a great singer, there's no doubt about that. He doesn't sound like, and will never sound like Journey. He also argued with several folks on line, including me, about our opinion on his fit and ability to complement Journey. Anytime you argue with opinion or feeling, you're going to loose as it's personal preference. JSS would have been best left to ignoring it and convincing people with his performances which didn't happen. I was at Indy and heard the crowd laugh when he was singing because it didn't fit, for real. There are folks on MR and here that were given tickets by JSS and feel the same as I do. We'll see if they will speak their mind after being given tickets.

The bottom line is JSS wasn't a good fit for Journey and in the end was sacked. The sacking process was pure crap for sure. I have no respect for the bastards for that. JSS was his own worst enemy at times and that, with the lack of fit, ended his time with Journey. I'd ask that you set aside the free tickets and personal attention and let the music be the judge.

Sammy Hagar didn't sound like David Lee Roth. Did it work?

JSS blows karaoke Arnel out of the water. As a singer and especially as a performer. Arnel is laughable to me. Total amateur and only there because midget Schon has someone he can control.

Aaron, I do respect your post though. Well thought out and a fair response. I don't think anything otherwise.

Last edited by AR on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:17 pm

Sammy sounded like him to me on some songs, I've already been called deaf
and daft because of it so save your finger stretches for someone else. Laughing
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Moon Beam wrote:Sammy sounded like him to me on some songs, I've already been called deaf
and daft because of it so save your finger stretches for someone else. Laughing

Hi Moon!
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:22 pm

Funny thing about the title of this thread. Dan and I once got along great. Then he became GAY for a midget Filipino karaoke singer and I guess feels he is now the new RockinDeano or AR.

That's fine. But his bullshit comments about Jeff are sad.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Hay-Low AR and Aaron! (waving)

Man I love you 2 cyber souls but I'm just gonna have to say Sayonara if you two
go into it tonight......nobody's is gonna ruin my buzz, my pack-oh-penis's be
schleeping now Sirs.

Last edited by Moon Beam on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 pm

Fair enough bro. Opinions are going to vary and I'd say we differ in opinion. Arnel owns JSS on those songs vocally and gets a very close 2nd for stage presence to JSS. The vocals far out weigh the stage presence for me.

JSS is a great singer, in my view, he's more suited for heavier material.

AR wrote:
Aaron wrote:I'll engage you on this subject.

Sammy Hagar didn't sound like David Lee Roth. Did it work?

JSS blows karaoke Arnel out of the water. As a singer and especially as a performer. Arnel is laughable to me. Total amateur and only there because midget Schon has someone he can control.

Aaron, I do respect your post though. Well thought out and a fair response. I don't think anything otherwise.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:27 pm

Moon Beam wrote:Hay-Low AR and Aaron! (waving)

Man I love you to cyber souls but I'm just gonna have to say Sayonara if you two
schleeping now Sirs.

MOONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i spit my damn wine across the desk after seeing this!!

Can "pack-oh-penis's" be purchased in a 6, 12, 18 or 24 pack? Girl you are one funny lady!!

lol!
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:29 pm

Moonie,

It's good to hear from you. No worries here, just a difference of opinion amongst folks. I'd hope we could all have a beer a laugh about it. Smile

L8r,

Aaron

P.S. The new Ramos-Hugo cd kicks ass! Twisted Evil

Moon Beam wrote:Hay-Low AR and Aaron! (waving)

Man I love you to cyber souls but I'm just gonna have to say Sayonara if you two
schleeping now Sirs.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:30 pm

Arnel looks gay on stage like some reject American Idol idiot.

Comparing him to Soto is a disgrace.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Damn you got me before I edited....I freaking placed 2 wrongly
the first time....sheet I hate when that happens.

I didn't go out shopping for a "pecker to go" pack you know.
Three of them testosterone temperaments running around and it
was way easier with just one 13 years ago.
Stay single ladies. Laughing

Last edited by Moon Beam on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Aaron wrote:Moonie, I'd hope we could all have a beer a laugh about it. Smile

I hope we do to Sir and next time I will try not to be swearing like a sailor, not that there
is anything wrong with that mind you. Laughing
Great seeing from you today Aaron, AR and others from around the boards.
Thanks folks, I always get so many giggles from you all.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:08 am

Moon Beam wrote:
Aaron wrote:Moonie, I'd hope we could all have a beer a laugh about it. Smile

I hope we do to Sir and next time I will try not to be swearing like a sailor, not that there
is anything wrong with that mind you. Laughing
Great seeing from you today Aaron, AR and others from around the boards.
Thanks folks, I always get so many giggles from you all.

you are fucking funny moonie!! Hey I have been flying people to Des Moines from Saskatoon... where the hell is that from where you are???

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Saskatoon is two province hops over from me in Saskatchewan, never been there.
Google says it 26 hours away.....The Guess Who had a great song called
Running Back To Saskatoon, any of you folks heard it?
I think it's colder than where I am in Canada so I'll keep roots here thank ya muchly. Smile

Thanks for the crack up compliments lights and doka, I live for shakes!
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by lights1961 Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:07 pm

Moon Beam wrote:Saskatoon is two province hops over from me in Saskatchewan, never been there.
Google says it 26 hours away.....The Guess Who had a great song called
Running Back To Saskatoon, any of you folks heard it?
I think it's colder than where I am in Canada so I'll keep roots here thank ya muchly. Smile

Thanks for the crack up compliments lights and doka, I live for shakes!

so Saskatoon is way in the boonies!!! you can call me Rick you know... ;-)
Also opening hockey night is Friday the 10th for the Chops.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:40 pm

I know I can call you Rick, just like variety is all.
How did you know I was looking for that hockey site earlier, I lost it!
Best of luck to your team RICK. Smile
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down