What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you still blame Perry?

+8
Lora
journeyrock
ProgRocker53
lula
bluejeangirl
cat
lights1961
RockinDeano
12 posters

Go down

How can you still blame Perry? Empty How can you still blame Perry?

Post by RockinDeano Fri May 30, 2008 12:22 pm

Jon Cain and Neal Schon are complete douches. Neal on the other line, listening in while Captain Friga tells his singer, "well, we have tried out singers, so if you aren't ready, we are."(paraphrasing)

Complete douches.

Perry comes out the shining star. Hit the bottle again Neal. Herbie was right, I wouldn't ever trust Jon Cain. What scum.

I can't wait for Perry to blow these dicks away.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

How can you still blame Perry? Empty Re: How can you still blame Perry?

Post by lights1961 Fri May 30, 2008 1:29 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Jon Cain and Neal Schon are complete douches. Neal on the other line, listening in while Captain Friga tells his singer, "well, we have tried out singers, so if you aren't ready, we are."(paraphrasing)

Complete douches.

Perry comes out the shining star. Hit the bottle again Neal. Herbie was right, I wouldn't ever trust Jon Cain. What scum.

I can't wait for Perry to blow these dicks away.

i am a loon now... Perry does rock LOL!!!! cant wait for his next CD.
these guys (journey)need to be in a locked hotel suite for 48 hours beat
the shit out of each other and call it even and then start recording again.

Rick

lights1961
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Fri May 30, 2008 1:43 pm

Rick,

I as a fan want Perry going nowhere near that cancer Journey. I think he agrees with me. They are rich and successful solely because of him. They fucked him, they lied to him, they left him.

I can guarantee Perry will move more units than Journey will.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Fri May 30, 2008 1:51 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Rick,

They fucked him, they lied to him, they left him.

Sounds like my first husband!!!!!

I agree 100% - Perry does not need Journey.

He seems to be happy and doing what he wants.

"Living well is the best revenge"

Cool

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Fri May 30, 2008 3:32 pm

RockinDeano wrote:

This was my favorite:

"Actually Jonathan Cain tried to go down and go in and see him in San Francisco and they wouldn’t let him in the building!"

Yeah? And...? Did he have a ticket? Razz I wouldn't have let him in either. Laughing
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Fri May 30, 2008 3:38 pm

i've never blamed perry, or any one member. they were journey and the whole was greater than the sum of the parts. what i am tired of is the continuous praise of a few members and complete bashing of perry. it is just so old and tired. geez, praise away, but not at the expense of another. i think it is sad that as fans of a group so many have forgotten the music that was created and would rather tear down the members. no one knows what went on. how about steve's story and neal's story told in their own books.... i'll gladly be a ghost writer, LMU says i can write bounce
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Fri May 30, 2008 4:13 pm

I'll help ghostwrite that book Lula! I'm a damn fine writer when I put actual effort into it.

Man, Steve Perry is a great guy. Neal's a jerk but I like his willingness to keep creating and moving on.. I still have a smidgeon of respect for him.

However, Captain Friga is a monumental twat nozzle. I wish he'd overdose on cock and be forced to retire from Journey.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Fri May 30, 2008 4:21 pm

ProgRocker53 wrote:
Captain Friga is a monumental twat nozzle. I wish he'd overdose on cock and be forced to retire from Journey.

Get that engraved on a plaque and mail it to Perry. Very Happy
It will be on the wall next to the framed legal thingy.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Fri May 30, 2008 4:28 pm

lula wrote:i've never blamed perry, or any one member. they were journey and the whole was greater than the sum of the parts. what i am tired of is the continuous praise of a few members and complete bashing of perry. it is just so old and tired. geez, praise away, but not at the expense of another. i think it is sad that as fans of a group so many have forgotten the music that was created and would rather tear down the members. no one knows what went on. how about steve's story and neal's story told in their own books.... i'll gladly be a ghost writer, LMU says i can write bounce
I totally agree Lula. It was all of them and it was none of them. Happens to the best of people. It's what makes the world go round. What pisses me off royally is the people that call me a loon and then go off on a 180 to tear down Perry. Why is it that any guy who has emotion or sincerity is a "drama queen". Rolling Eyes No wonder us loons have to praise Perry at every turn. We have to have an even playing field here.

I will always be a fan of the music, but of the "original" music, not recorded covers. And that wasn't because of any one of the members, it was the "chemistry" they shared. What a price for them to pay for being stubborn, all of em.

I cannot wait for a new CD from SP. It will blow the Journey train out the water. But "oh wait", Steve will be accused of sounding "too much like Journey" and "riding their coat tails". Mad
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lora Fri May 30, 2008 6:12 pm

lula wrote:i've never blamed perry, or any one member. they were journey and the whole was greater than the sum of the parts. what i am tired of is the continuous praise of a few members and complete bashing of perry. it is just so old and tired. geez, praise away, but not at the expense of another. i think it is sad that as fans of a group so many have forgotten the music that was created and would rather tear down the members. no one knows what went on. how about steve's story and neal's story told in their own books.... i'll gladly be a ghost writer, LMU says i can write bounce

Great post, Lula. Hopefully most that read those threads see those posts as the delusional ravings that they are, fueled by alcohol abuse. You are right. They do not know what went on because they were not there. It's pathetic and sad.
Lora
Lora
Queen of Desire

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri May 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Where's St John to answer this one...

I love Dan, but he is SO fucking wrong here. If I were still allowed on MR, I would debate him rather heatedly.

Last edited by Sarah on Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Sarah
Sarah
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Rick,

I as a fan want Perry going nowhere near that cancer Journey. I think he agrees with me. They are rich and successful solely because of him. They fucked him, they lied to him, they left him.

I can guarantee Perry will move more units than Journey will.

Well...I see both sides here...niether of the sides is exactly pristine here. I think they have forgotten how to be "normal" people...the rock star in them just doesn't let them...Perry even said all succesful singers are prima donas...prodigy guitarists and hugely talented keyboard players are too...and Neal has a point where he said Perry cracked the stone...to a point...Perry certainly didn't call it Journey when he went on tour to support FTLOSM...

I can see both sides here, I really can...and it bothers me I can place blame other than to say they all fucked up.

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Sat May 31, 2008 1:44 am

Dean, I think you edited my post instead of quoting? lol
Sarah
Sarah
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by conversationpc Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:14 pm

RockinDeano wrote:They are rich and successful solely because of him.

Solely? Even Perry wouldn't agree with that statement.
conversationpc
conversationpc
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by conversationpc Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Lora wrote:

Great post, Lula. Hopefully most that read those threads see those posts as the delusional ravings that they are, fueled by alcohol abuse. You are right. They do not know what went on because they were not there. It's pathetic and sad.

I don't know where you guys have been but, especially over the last year, Cain has gotten ragged on more than Perry has and Neal almost as much.
conversationpc
conversationpc
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Sarah wrote:Dean, I think you edited my post instead of quoting? lol

Yeah, I got so riled up I hit "edit" instead of "quote."

Sorry Sarah.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:24 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Sarah wrote:Dean, I think you edited my post instead of quoting? lol

Yeah, I got so riled up I hit "edit" instead of "quote."

Sorry Sarah.
It's all good, but I did get a confused PM about it. lol
Sarah
Sarah
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:52 pm

conversationpc wrote:
Lora wrote:

I don't know where you guys have been but, especially over the last year, Cain has gotten ragged on more than Perry has and Neal almost as much.

that's my point. why tear down anyone? i'll be honest, i was... still am, pissed about the way jeff was let go. BUT, i am tired of all the bashing. so i don't care for the character or lack thereof of jon and neal, but i won't knock their contribution in order to lift perry up. know what i mean?
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:04 am

I don't think Neal or Jon pull all the strings
they are just as much puppets as anyone on the stage of music.

I'm sure they have there good days & there bad
just like everyone

Good thing we don't have everyone looking into out life 24/7

Got to respect them for there talents & contribution through all the years & not let that which they all worked for with there life sweat & tears become lost in the bitterness of difference.

We can never know the entire story.

People get fired
they lose they homes
there loved ones
Things happen to the best of us.

Have to let it go
climb to the top
& move on
or be defeated
then they will have won
Shadow
Shadow
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down