What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Don't Get It!

+4
RockinDeano
ProgRocker53
lula
caz
8 posters

Go down

I Don't Get It! Empty I Don't Get It!

Post by caz Fri May 30, 2008 10:06 pm

I know we aren't allowed to 'attack' Andrew over at MR. But for the love of everything that just make sense..he is now determining that because a couple of guys disagree over something, they aren't allowed to debate it? Even if it isn't all rosey and peaches? And no..I'm not either listed...just someone that would like to find a forum where people can speak their minds without worry of being cencored because a board owner doesn't realize that disagreements does not always have to lead to the destruction of his precious Internet message board. Jesus, grow up people!

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=35019

caz
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

I Don't Get It! Empty Re: I Don't Get It!

Post by lula Fri May 30, 2008 10:35 pm

andrew has his reasons. perhaps he saw the thread as an attack on two posters, i don't know. i don't know tito, but st john is a good guy.

edit- i should add however misguided he (st john) might be Wink bounce
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ProgRocker53 Fri May 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah I like St. John alot but he and Tito have been bugging me with some of their posts and logic so I thought I'd fire up a thread for folks to have a bit of a good ol' fashioned debate with 'em.

Mark down another MR failure for Prog.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Fri May 30, 2008 10:58 pm

No limits here. Post/speak your mind.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Fri May 30, 2008 11:32 pm

I think the thread that Prog started was fine. I didnt see how it was offensive in anyway to anyone. (of course there are some thin skinned people over there that find it offensive if you pull a pickle out of a jar the wrong way.) The site is Andrews livelihood. I would imagine a certain amount of "asskissing" the sponsors is warranted.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Fri May 30, 2008 11:35 pm

doka wrote:I think the thread that Prog started was fine. I didnt see how it was offensive in anyway to anyone. (of course there are some thin skinned people over there that find it offensive if you pull a pickle out of a jar the wrong way.) The site is Andrews livelihood. I would imagine a certain amount of "asskissing" the sponsors is warranted.

You're right it his is livlihood, but his site is NOT 100% honest. Dan and Tito are littering it with BS propaganda,

By the way, I still very much consider Dan a very good man and a good friend. No way Journey breaks up any friendships of mine anymore.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynn Sat May 31, 2008 7:38 am

Yes, I ditto that Dan is a great guy. He has just been making me do this Mad Mad Mad lately is all Smile
Lynn
Lynn
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1248

Back to top Go down

Post by conversationpc Sat May 31, 2008 9:41 am

caz wrote:I know we aren't allowed to 'attack' Andrew over at MR. But for the love of everything that just make sense..he is now determining that because a couple of guys disagree over something, they aren't allowed to debate it? Even if it isn't all rosey and peaches? And no..I'm not either listed...just someone that would like to find a forum where people can speak their minds without worry of being cencored because a board owner doesn't realize that disagreements does not always have to lead to the destruction of his precious Internet message board. Jesus, grow up people!

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=35019

Get over it...He re-opened it anyway.

RockinDeano wrote:You're right it his is livlihood, but his site is NOT 100% honest. Dan and Tito are littering it with BS propaganda

I don't agree with Dan on some of that crap but it's not propaganda. It's just their opinion.
conversationpc
conversationpc
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat May 31, 2008 9:51 am

conversationpc wrote:

I don't agree with Dan on some of that crap but it's not propaganda. It's just their opinion.

It's more than just their opinion. Its an ongoing bashing on Jeff, without any reasons other than pissing off people who like Jeff.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by conversationpc Sat May 31, 2008 10:47 am

Behshad wrote:
conversationpc wrote:

It's more than just their opinion. Its an ongoing bashing on Jeff, without any reasons other than pissing off people who like Jeff.

I was thinking the stuff about Perry but, yeah, I don't get the Jeff bashing, either.
conversationpc
conversationpc
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down