What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go GATORS!!!

5 posters

Go down

Go GATORS!!! Empty Go GATORS!!!

Post by natalie Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 am

That's all......I just had to do it.....let the drama begin....... Laughing Laughing

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Go GATORS!!! Empty Re: Go GATORS!!!

Post by Manarocks Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 am

natalie wrote:That's all......I just had to do it.....let the drama begin....... Laughing Laughing

Hi Natalie, The Gators are overrated. Who did they play last night???? Charleston Southern?? Florida blew them off the field 62-3. Florida had no business playing this school. A weak non conference schedule. Playing teams like Charleston should knocked off the BCS poll. OVERRATED!!
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:12 am

Overrated? Not a chance. Shitty opening game team? Sure. But every team in the country schedules patsys, not just Florida. AS good as Florida looked last saturday night whats really scary is the starters were long gone before halftime or they wouldve scored 100. They only played a fraction of the playbook. When the SEC schedule starts then you tell me they are overrated.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Manarocks Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 am

Scarabgator wrote:Overrated? Not a chance. Shitty opening game team? Sure. But every team in the country schedules patsys, not just Florida. AS good as Florida looked last saturday night whats really scary is the starters were long gone before halftime or they wouldve scored 100. They only played a fraction of the playbook. When the SEC schedule starts then you tell me they are overrated.

No team should play patsys. Who did Georgia lose to?? #9 ranked Oklahoma state that is what a top 20 team should be playing no lower division school. Of course Florida should have looked good against Charleston. Their 3rd string team should have blew them away. Florida could have played only 3 plays and should have won. Yess they are overrated. They should have never won the national championship last year. Their were undeafeted teams who should have won it. It not only my opinion, football people here in the midwest concur.
Manarocks
Manarocks
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Yo mana, you just keep talking and thinking that bullshit. Thats fime. In the meantime we will enjoy being the #1 team in the country...again!!!!! Like we do anything differnet than anyone else..sheessh!!! Gimme a break man, now your staring to sound fucking jealous.
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 3DG Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:58 am

Go GATORS!!! 72735353_450
3DG
3DG