What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LT arrested for rape...WTF?

4 posters

Go down

LT arrested for rape...WTF? Empty LT arrested for rape...WTF?

Post by natalie Thu May 06, 2010 3:53 pm

WTF is up with so many athletes raping young girls??? Seriously, aren't there enough horny sluts in the world that they can get their thrills without raping young girls??? Now, I must say, this story sounds a bit fishy but if it's true, that's just sad and if it's true, I think he should be castrated....a 16 year old girl??????WTF?????

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-lawrencetaylorarrested

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

LT arrested for rape...WTF? Empty Re: LT arrested for rape...WTF?

Post by Ed Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

She was probably asking for it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu May 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Looks like he was just buying a prostitute. Hopefully she looked older than she is (most likely). Guy has had his problems, that's for sure.

EDIT: Didn't know there were allegations that he beat her as well. Hm. I'd be doubtful normally, but this guy's a mess.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu May 06, 2010 8:47 pm

He's fucked.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Thu May 06, 2010 11:03 pm

Ok, I guess it was the pimp or the guy who delivered the girl to LT who may have beaten her up.

On the other hand, sounds like Taylor is married. I didn't know that. Double ouch. Owned.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu May 06, 2010 11:55 pm

Ehwmatt wrote:Ok, I guess it was the pimp or the guy who delivered the girl to LT who may have beaten her up.

On the other hand, sounds like Taylor is married. I didn't know that. Double ouch. Owned.

So the pimp beats her up, takes her to LT, LT does her and then pays her $300, which she gives to the pimp-sounds like a business deal to me....then, pimp picks her up and on th way back to where ever it was he was taking her, she texts her uncle? It doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me-if it was that easy to text the uncle, why didn't she do it sooner or why didn't she call 911? Either it's a bogus rape charge or there's more to the story than is told in the article....which is highly possible.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri May 07, 2010 9:12 am

LT shouldn't have to pay for pussy. Dude's a football legend. As for charges ... her fucking parents should be beaten and thrown in jail for at least 5 years and the pimp should be draped in traditional Israeli garb and parachuted into a Taliban stronghold wearing a shirt that says in Arabic "I hate sand niggers." As for LT, he should be charged with solicitation, jailed for a few months and forced to listen to old Phil Simms color commentary. Nothing could be worse than that.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri May 07, 2010 1:50 pm

So let me get this straight....

A 16 year old hooker with a fresh black eye comes to LT's hotel room and wants $300 for sex?

What? No discount for the swollen eye he has to look at?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri May 07, 2010 2:25 pm

Ed wrote:So let me get this straight....

A 16 year old hooker with a fresh black eye comes to LT's hotel room and wants $300 for sex?

What? No discount for the swollen eye he has to look at?

That's a great point. Either that or give that ho a matching pair. I bet the texting went something like this: "Uncle Willie, I be getting raped by Lawrence Taylor. Help." Uncle Willie's response: "Be sho to get me a autograph!" See you in hell, Ed. LT arrested for rape...WTF? Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Saint John wrote: I bet the texting went something like this: "Uncle Willie, I be getting raped by Lawrence Taylor. Help." Uncle Willie's response: "Be sho to get me a autograph!" See you in hell, Ed. LT arrested for rape...WTF? Icon_lol

"Then, I call da po-lice and we git all he money!"

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Fri May 07, 2010 3:39 pm

natalie wrote:
Saint John wrote: I bet the texting went something like this: "Uncle Willie, I be getting raped by Lawrence Taylor. Help." Uncle Willie's response: "Be sho to get me a autograph!" See you in hell, Ed. LT arrested for rape...WTF? Icon_lol

"Then, I call da po-lice and we git all he money!"

Something about this sure seems fishy. LT arrested for rape...WTF? Icon_scratch I'm wondering if someone didn't set LT up. Until I hear some DNA proof and/or the victim's account I'm gonna sit on the sidelines. Kinda like Jamarcus Russell. LT arrested for rape...WTF? Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Someone called into the Opie and Anthony show saying it could be a setup by the pimp and the hooker but they're shooting holes in that theory.

The girl actually texted her uncle before the act so she knew what she was going to be forced to do. Sounds like she wanted out of it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down