What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeBron Rumors

5 posters

Go down

LeBron Rumors Empty LeBron Rumors

Post by Saint John Mon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Well, they're getting started around here (Chicago). Some reports are saying that Paxson fired Del Negro so he could entice LeBron by letting him pick the next coach. LeBron Rumors Icon_rolleyes The other report says that they're gonna try and get Phil Jackson back, and hope that that is enough for James to decide to pin his championship hopes on Chicago. And there's a wild report that John the crook Calipari is going to be reunited with Derrick Rose and that he could entice James to come along because he "recruits" so well.

I think the notion of letting the superstar pick the coach is yet another tell-tale sign that the NBA is destined for failure in the future. Any white person that pays for tickets to an NBA game should have their eyes stabbed out with an ice pick. It's a shit game with really only a handful of teams displaying any fundamentals and the vast majoity of its athletes are nothing more than than thugs and/or cry babies. In a few years, when Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Dirk Nowitzki, Shaq and the other stars around this age are gone, the NBA is fucking doomed. People will get tired of these fucking babies/thugs, and the notion that the wishes of a a title-less choke artist like LeBron would even be considered in the coach selecting process is a sign that the NBA's peril is imminent.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

LeBron Rumors Empty Re: LeBron Rumors

Post by natalie Mon May 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Wait, wait, wait.........something in the sport section besides soccer reports from some unknown person named amberchen????

WHOA!! Weird.

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

natalie wrote:Wait, wait, wait.........something in the sport section besides soccer reports from some unknown person named amberchen????

WHOA!! Weird.

I think his/her/its posts go by unnoticed because most people don't even consider soccer a sport. What a stupid game with easily the trashiest fans on the planet. Worse than the people watching a craps game in the ghetto. LeBron Rumors Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Mon May 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I agree...that's why it startled me when there was actually something remotely worth discussing. LeBron Rumors Icon_biggrin

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 am

All over the local news last night ... LeBron called Derrick Rose the other night to talk to him (said he "liked his game") and shortly after his entourage (LeBron's) were all seen wearing Bulls gear. This guy is a real fucking piece of work.

This is nothing more than an ego trip where this idiot parades around and showers himself with his own jizz. If he leaves he will be the most hated person in the history of Cleveland because of the way he's doing it. And rightly so. Especially because it would bring to light the symbolism of him taking his Cavs jersey off after game 6 and throwing it to a security guard like he just couldn't wait to get it off.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Tue May 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Saint John wrote:All over the local news last night ... LeBron called Derrick Rose the other night to talk to him (said he "liked his game") and shortly after his entourage (LeBron's) were all seen wearing Bulls gear. This guy is a real fucking piece of work.

This is nothing more than an ego trip where this idiot parades around and showers himself with his own jizz. If he leaves he will be the most hated person in the history of Cleveland because of the way he's doing it. And rightly so. Especially because it would bring to light the symbolism of him taking his Cavs jersey off after game 6 and throwing it to a security guard like he just couldn't wait to get it off.

Lebron? Isn't that the guy that's married to Khloe Kardashian? LeBron Rumors Icon_lol
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehwmatt Wed May 19, 2010 12:13 am

I've been saying for a couple of years that this kid is a piece of shit in the biggest way. I've been saying since he quit in game 6 last year that I didn't think he had the goods to win a championship. So far, I've been dead on (what the fuck else is new?). The kid is gonna whore himself out for the next month and a half and look like a fool.

I'm pretty indifferent to him leaving at this point - the only reason I really care is because the city itself will take a big economic hit in the winter if he leaves without people flocking downtown for Cavs games (we will instantly be a lottery team next year if so). It's just getting VERY difficult for me to put aside my personal feelings and root for the guy, even on my own team, given his egomaniacal personality and the way he expects people to kiss his ass. I'm embarrassed as hell by the public "PLEASE STAY LEBRON!" posters, ads, and songs that Clevelanders are putting out there. It's like begging a girlfriend who has caused you nothing but problems and mental distress to stay with you after you've been fighting for months and the spark is clearly gone. Totally pitiful.

The funny thing is if he leaves and goes somewhere and still continues to choke away his chances, he is going to look absolutely ridiculous, especially with the way he's gonna make this next month and a half a total circus.

There's a ton of reasons why I now believe winning a championship with LeBron will be VERY difficult to do for ANY team. I'm going to bed now and don't have time for all my htoughts, but putting aside personality and heart/desire issues, talking strictly basketball, who the hell can this kid play with? He has a (deserved) reputation as a great passer, but he makes EVERY one who comes here worse... Jamison, Mo, Shaq, Hughes etc. Admittedly, some of those guys were either washed up or overrated to begin with, but they still got a lot worse once they came to play with the Queen. A lot of it is because he wants to do everything - he's a physical freak who REFUSES to work on his post game or post up frequently, demands to handle the ball from the outside, takes a lot of long jumpers and threes despite having a very steaky jump shooting game etc.

Every possible star pairing gets shot down by the experts:

Wade-LeBron: oh no, they both demand the ball too much

LeBron-Bosh - I don't think so, Bosh clogs the middle too much

LeBron-Rose: Oh no, they both demand the ball too much and need too many touches

etc etc. Michael and even arguably Kobe made every single player around them better. LeBron's tweener game style and apparent outright refusal to work on some technical fundamentals to complement his freakish natural talent make him a bad fuckin match for any other star. I'm not saying the guy isn't a hard worker, because I do think he is, but I think he makes the classic mistake a lot of athletes make: He works really hard on the stuff he's already pretty good/great at and doesn't work on the stuff that needs a lot of work because that would be both difficult and humbling. Doesn't help he won't listen to anybody give him advice. He's totally uncoachable and the notion that some assclown scumbag like Calipari would reach him is just downright hysterical.

Ehwmatt
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 am

I've watched a few specials that give you an inside look at teams as they practice. Fuck, Jordan and Kobe are pretty much coaches! They showed Kobe explaining, in great detail, exactly what Ron Artest needs to do, where he needs to go and what to do if any number of scenarios occur. Same with Jordan. I can remember the videos of him physically pushing people out of the way and yelling "You're supposed to go up high when they do that!!!"

LeBron? "Umm, Hey, Shaq, you like that dunk las night, dog?" The kid is just that ... a kid. An immature, mental midget with physical skills that are endless ... and the brains of a sun-dried foreskin.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 pm

LeBron Rumors 28220_390113015833_678080833_4498437_1169608_n
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Mon May 24, 2010 8:35 am

Just when I thought this whole LeBron scenario couldn't get any worse ... it has. Now the fucking president is trying to court this ring-less narcissist. What a joke. Manage the fucking country, sock monkey, and let the Bulls, you know, the team whose games you were never seen at, manage themselves.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down