What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy

4 posters

Go down

Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy Empty Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy

Post by Frank Wed May 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Seriously.

This man has to be stopped. He has let billions of gallons of oil flow into the Gulf while delaying any relief. 5 days after the explosion, he went on an extensive vacation. Only to return to point fingers at who's blame.

This man is a so-called democrat, who in turn is a so-called, environmentalist?

The *only* environment this lame loser of a president cares about, is furthering his environment of regulation. Seriously. Right out of the book of Rahm. Never ignore a crisis you can exploit!

He's exploiting this one alright. Sitting on his hands for more than a month.....but quickly assigning blame as a pretext for oil regulation.

How do people not see through this hypocrisy?

Discuss!
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy Empty Re: Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy

Post by Kate Wed May 26, 2010 8:13 pm

This isnt the only thing he has been a hypocrite about.

He made promises to the gay community for the changes in the first year, the year has passed.

Promises to deal with illegal immigration in the first year, Nat is still delivering anchors.

Promised to have the current economic crisis under control in the first 18 months of office, 18 is upon us, some places are worse off than ever. (Pls note I did not include the health care reform that will break this country but allow mexi's to have free face lifts).

Let's face it, as far as the oil problem, NO ONE, I will repeat NO ONE has an answer for that. So the finger pointing will continue. Even the CEO of BP claims he is stymied. The total cost of ALL of the damages, including the wetlands and oyster farms/fisheries will be astounding. All that can be done is finger pointing.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed May 26, 2010 8:34 pm

He also promised open debate on health care with the sessions being televised on C-Span and that never happened either.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Thu May 27, 2010 7:48 am

Kate regarding the non-oil related issues, You will have no argument from me. I think the man is a collosal fuckup and I for one am glad he is president. He wanted responsibility, now he can have it. He is the harbinger of doom for alot of career politicians in congress. No one has unilaterally and singularly fucked up government like Obama...and every incumbent (but significantly the democrat incumbents) are going to have to learn how to flip burgers this November. That piece of shit promised change upon being elected. He lied. The change happens as a result of the stink he spewed in washington AFTER he got elected.

Kate wrote:

Let's face it, as far as the oil problem, NO ONE, I will repeat NO ONE has an answer for that. So the finger pointing will continue. Even the CEO of BP claims he is stymied. The total cost of ALL of the damages, including the wetlands and oyster farms/fisheries will be astounding. All that can be done is finger pointing.

As far as this....regardless of whether NO ONE has an answer, that's not the point, is it? No one was able to stop Katrina from hitting New Orleans. No one was able to stop it's devastation, nor stop the social unrest that resulted after the fact. The only thing a sitting president had control over was his response with aid.

Bush waited 2 days and got politically skewered for it, both in the media and the public. They made him pay dearly for 2 days of indecision.

Obama waits 5 days, was too much of a little man to come out and address it with action after the 5 days were up, so he went on a really long vacation Rolling Eyes What a fucking coward!

When he came back, the only thing he had to offer was who to point the finger at and where his boot heel was going to be. (Sorry, Chicago twerp's do not come off sounding like texans well)

What absolutely shocks me, is the ultimate media pass. We knew the media was acquiescent to Obama in every way, given the fact that they hardly vetted the man during his campaign. They hardly held the mans own statements regarding public and open debate when he ram rodded a unilateral healthcare deal through congress without any debate at all.

But the media pass that they are giving this man, with respect to this oil spill is non-other than earth shatteringly shocking. We dont need to discuss what kind of skewering Bush would be getting if he were still president.....but the fact that they are letting this lame, loser of a president get away with blaming the lack of oil regulation (which would NOT have stopped this accident) instead of pressing him for massive support ordered of the US army corp of engineers is simply mind boggling.

Any democrat that defends this gutless piece of shit of a president we have, is reprehensible.
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 am

Perfectly said, Frank. Honestly, I think Bush would have every single environmental group on the planet up his ass. Moreover, where are the Hollywood freaks? Again, if this were Bush they would be front and center telling the entire world what an evil, indifferent bastard he is, and how he doesn't give a rat's ass about the environment. But nary a peep from them. Shockingly hypocritical.

There is no doubt in my mind that daily you'd see a teary-eyed Baldwin, Sarandon, Olberman and others feverishly scrubbing pelicans and other animals live on MSNBC. But since it's not Bush you don't hear or see a fucking peep. Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy Icon_rolleyes And where's Kanye West? Obama + Oil Slick = Hypocrisy Icon_lol
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Thu May 27, 2010 11:13 pm

I happened to catch the news conference today. Are we even sure this idiot is on control of the country?. A reporter asked him about the firing of MMS director Elizabeth Birnbaum. The idiot looked completely stunned and then asked the reporter if she resigned or was she fired. HE is asking the reporter? It was clear he didnt have a clue about what had happened with Birnbaum at all. He didnt know she was fired or if she resigned? This is the woman who issues the permits for the drill rig. It is a division in the Interior Department, which is part of the federal government. One of their reps is in the oval office "circle". Oh silly me, that doesnt mean anything considering he hired an actor off of one of his favorite primetime shows to be one of his advisors.

Tomorrow, his second trip there to this disaster, 39 days after the fact. He wont be there long. He and his girls are off on another vacation. And being the true patriotic president that he is, will be absent from the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier on Monday. He is having a problem figuring out why people are pissed off about that.

Is he stupid by choice or is it a birth defect? (yes Cat I said it again)
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Fri May 28, 2010 7:46 am

He's not stupid. He hates america. He hates the values u pon which America was founded...

...and it's his intention to destroy every one of those values with every chance he has in office...
Frank
Frank
Frank Talk
Frank Talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down