What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank God ...

2 posters

Go down

Thank God ... Empty Thank God ...

Post by Saint John Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 am

that dirtbag LeBron is staying in Cleveland (there's no way he'd hold a 1 hour press conference to announce anything different). The NBA is no longer a major sport and I never want to go through the Bulls winning more championships again. I hated them and the NBA when they won 6 and I never want to go through that again. Cleveland, keep your "superstar" and any pseudo-championships he might bring. God, please let the Bulls continue to be mediocre.

Thanks.

-Dan
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Thank God ... Empty Re: Thank God ...

Post by Ed Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Just can't get over that ESPN is going to do an hour program on where this guy is going to sign.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

Ed wrote:Just can't get over that ESPN is going to do an hour program on where this guy is going to sign.

My dream would be for him to announce that he's going to the Bulls and then get hit by a semi after the press conference. The fact that anyone, let alone a championship-less, choke artist, would have a one hour press conference to tell us where he's going is ridiculous. Kobe has 5 rings and wouldn't do that. I hope anyone that watches it dies instantly or contracts some mutated form of AIDS through the TV.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: