What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrew........

+5
Saint John
Ed
Behshad
Andrew
GI_Jim
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Andrew........ Empty Andrew........

Post by GI_Jim Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:17 pm

I don't wonder why I was banned from your forum. I KNOW why. It's because you're an egotistical asshole! I supported your site for years, you fucked Alex and I over on the cd, then became an asshole and sided with two other assholes. No mystery to me at all. If you have something to say to me, either say it to me here or send me an email. Don't drag Ginger into your beef with me. All she was doing was posting "Happy Thanksgiving" for me. I DO still have friends that post there, and I don't see what the hell it hurts you for that to be posted there. Once again... you have shown what a great upstanding guy you are. Rolling Eyes True class. Andrew........ 728568
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Andrew........ Empty Re: Andrew........

Post by GI_Jim Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 pm

And Yeah... "I am going to run over to this other board and post this". Where else am I supposed to post it genius? Let me back on MR and I'd be GLAD to post it there. Laughing Very Happy
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello Jim,
Sorry that you still think I'm an asshole. My issues with you have been covered before.... I'm long over that and am sorry you still feel slighted by the error with MRCD7.

The issue over you being banned and continuing to be banned is 100% related to the continuous and unnecessary pot shots you and SJ have taken at me using this board as your personal grievance forum.

Taking the piss out of me is not the way to deal with any ongoing issues or get a result you are looking for.

Hoping you have a nice Thanksgiving and I will delete my comments from the MR board.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 am

Well thank you for deleting your comments Andrew. I do still have quite a few friends there and I just wanted to tell them Happy Thanksgiving, since I can no longer do so there myself.

I do still harbor a little anger about the MRCD7 as I feel like we were done wrong there. I know you apologized about it, but I ended up looking like an ass over it.

It was when you started being an ass to me and siding with Vana and Jeremey that I started taking pot shots at you, and I freely admit that I have done so. Not the most mature thing to do, but I guess it's my way of getting back at you for that. And not all of it was in spite of you. Some of it was just me being a smart ass and having fun. It's what I do. Laughing

I am going to start my New Years resolution early this year, and I am burying the hatchet and letting it go. I will not post about you anymore, and I do hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving (even though you're not an American). Smile
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:05 am

I'll take that and do likewise. Thnak you Jim.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:38 pm

glad you guys made up. now kiss ! Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Behshad wrote:glad you guys made up. now kiss ! Smile

Andrew........ Kiss%20Stage

Last edited by Ed on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:21 pm

Don't bring us into your sick fantasies Behshad! Laughing Laughing
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:57 pm

I've been back on the forum for a year and a half and not one warning. Behaving myself when I choose to post.

Doesn't mean I don't like to shit stir and I haven't changed personally. Wouldn't feel right posting the way I used to since we lost Dean.

Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 pm

For old times sake though:

Andrew........ Very-fat-woman-eating_130682670469

I've seen this picture so many times and still laugh when I look at it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Andrew wrote: the continuous and unnecessary pot shots you and SJ have taken at me using this board

I haven't taken ANY "pot shots" at you. Rather than spew bullshit, please feel free to post these alleged pot shots.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 am

Ed wrote:

Andrew........ Kiss%20Stage

Laughing
Seriously though, I love how after all these years you Lot can still serve up smiles and fuzzy feelings.
Now when's Wombat and GI_Jim gonna plant one on each other? Laughing Wink
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Saint John wrote:
Andrew wrote: the continuous and unnecessary pot shots you and SJ have taken at me using this board

I haven't taken ANY "pot shots" at you. Rather than spew bullshit, please feel free to post these alleged pot shots.

They've been deleted. How many times have you commented on the development of the new MR site?

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Andrew wrote:
Saint John wrote:

They've been deleted. How many times have you commented on the development of the new MR site?

It's a legitimate question, not to mention an endeavor that people have donated money toward, myself included. You've been saying "soon" for almost 3 years. At best, you're an extremely irresponsible businessman. At worst, you're a liar. Reason and experience lead me to believe it's the former.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Must be hard to be so perfect.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Andrew wrote:Must be hard to be so perfect.

*I* don't have to be perfect, but someone who's livelihood depends on professional and casual relationships probably should, or at the very least try. You simply don't seem to understand that there's a different level of etiquette and a higher standard of professionalism that you're held accountable to, as someone who expects to be viewed as a professional journalist. You've continuously and increasingly shown an incredible amount of arrogance, inconsistency, self-defeating nepotism and ignorance. You take sides in the silliest of battles, divulge information about bands that would best be kept under your hat, offer opinions on band transgressions that are counterproductive and make promises you can't keep.

To be able to accept donations for a new site, on multiple occasions I believe, and 3 years later be running another donation drive, really makes me wonder how well you sleep at night. I've always maintained that your message board is just that, yours, and that anyone that doesn't like the way you run it is free to leave at any time (and I did just that), but when you accept money, hard earned money from people, they expect results. Not only have you produced absolutely nothing, but you find it acceptable to admonish someone questioning the progress of an endeavor they gave their money to. I find this miraculously unprofessional, not to mention borderline fraud. But that's not really important. What *is* important is some sort of explanation as to exactly where the funds have gone, when we can expect a new board (if any), and what has caused the seemingly inexplicable delay.

Now, I fully suspect that you'll deem my suggestions/requests well below someone of your journalistic stature, and my continued insubordination will probably be viewed as nothing more than nuisance-like, but there are probably a handful of folks out there that, like me, are wondering exactly why the fuck it takes 3 years and multiple donation drives to create a new message board! Furthermore, while the word "soon" is certainly subjective in nature, you're certainly bordering on a broken promise.

Lastly, I know you're prone to a bevy of ailments, so I apologize in advance if this conversation has caused you any nausea, vomiting, depression, headaches, a backache, priapism or anxiety.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Dan, I'm sure this won't bother you one little bit, but you really are a deplorable individual.
I've long thought of you as an incredibly intolerant and judgemental person who holds a great deal of arrogance yourself.
You regularly prove yourself to be condescending, belligerent and totally unforgiving.

I'll back my track record of working in this business against anyone else's any day of the week. I've made a few mistakes along the way - I know you are above ever making an error - but if so have corrected that and kept just about all my friendships over the years in a business notorious for just the opposite.

So forgive me if I find your continual pontificating just a little boring.

And the new site is coming along great. These things take time – but that was only made ever harder by two IT people getting half way done before bailing for their own personal issues. Purely and simply bad luck. Of course, I’m sure you think otherwise though.

And the swipe about my health (whatever that may be) is really stooping low.

I'll go back to ignoring you now.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 am

Andrew wrote:Dan, I'm sure this won't bother you one little bit, but you really are a deplorable individual. I've long thought of you as an incredibly intolerant and judgemental person who holds a great deal of arrogance yourself.

That's an odd assertion, since you entrusted me with various perks and privileges throughout the years, none of which I ever betrayed your trust on. It seems as though your view of people falls directly in line with how well they play in the sandbox with your cronies and if their running views are in line with yours. If they do, they have carte blanche. If not, they feel your wrath and inexplicable ability to be completely partial and inconsistent.

Andrew wrote:You regularly prove yourself to be condescending, belligerent and totally unforgiving.

Another odd, almost laughable, assertion. I've had 3 online battles that actually affected me a little bit, emotionally. They were with Dean, Ed and Phyllis. Dean and I resolved our problems long before his passing, Ed and I have enjoyed a couple of immensely fun weekends since, and Phyllis and I are on casual, but amicable, talking terms. I see your claim as having no merit, as I admitted some level of wrong to each of these individuals.

Andrew wrote:I'll back my track record of working in this business against anyone else's any day of the week.

I needn't go any further than your interview with Steve "your lordship" Perry. You didn't even have the wherewithal to transcribe the fucking thing. But after reading it, I know why. I fully expected a run-of-the-mill hack journalist to sidestep every important question that Journey fans have waited forever to have answered, but you're far too knowledgable on all things Journey to have simply prepared so poorly. However, this will be twice in 2 days I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, but my *guess* is that you were given a list of "deal breaking" questions/topics. However, if you weren't, just know that your "interview," if indeed you *did* have free reign to ask any questions you wanted, was absolutely and utterly awful.

Andrew wrote:And the new site is coming along great. These things take time – but that was only made ever harder by two IT people getting half way done before bailing for their own personal issues. Purely and simply bad luck. Of course, I’m sure you think otherwise though.

I can't see any instance in this day and age where something like this would take longer than a pregnancy. That gives you 9 months with the first attempt and 9 with the second. That leaves you with about a year and a half of explaining to do. Regardless, I don't see any reason for a new site, as your current one seems to still be the standard bearer. How exactly do you see a new site bringing in additional/new income to justify the time and money put into it? And that's a very serious question.

Andrew wrote:And the swipe about my health (whatever that may be) is really stooping low.

Perhaps, but you've shown no shame through the years sharing with us the many instances of you lying in your driveway unable to move, being bed-ridden longer than James Caan in Misery and a whole array of other ailments. But all of that pales in comparison to you having the balls to run me down for not coming back to your site and writing some sort of Andrew-mandated public eulogy for Dean on your site ... while I lay in a hospital bed. You wanna talk about low, motherfucker? We'll save that conversation for a face-to-face, should ever occur. And that's something your punk, scrawny ass doesn't want to happen.

Andrew wrote:I'll go back to ignoring you now.

And that will probably be the most work you do today.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am

For what it's worth, your presence is sorely missed at Melodic Rock.
I've pretty much killed all the great discussion there. Laughing
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am

Gideon wrote:For what it's worth, your presence is sorely missed at Melodic Rock.

I still enjoy the site and read it just about every day. You've been doing well. Wink

I think it's worth noting that this was the first year in my adult life that I skipped a Journey show. I just couldn't risk going to a show and not hearing one new song. Fuck that, man. I was lucky enough in Omaha last year to have Night Ranger and Journey (Foreigner wasn't there), with Journey playing City Of Hope (barf), Edge Of The Moment (decent tune), Tantra (great tune) and Chain Of Love (my favorite Journey song ever, along with SW and The Party's Over).

When you stop playing new tunes and still play La Do Da, I'm out. I see they're reverting back to some Eclipse songs, but I'll probably die before anyone gives me a reasonable explanation as to why they have NEVER played Anything Is Possible. The song is awesome and CHARTED. I can't think of ONE fucking band dumb enough (with the exception of these guys) to be almost FORTY years old, have a charting single on the AC chart ... and NOT perform it. They need to play 2 of the following 4 EVERY night: Resonate, Tantra, Chain Of Love, Anything Is Possible. Throw in NWA, and you have a nostalgia band staying contemporary. Anything less isn't worth repeat attendance.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by GI_Jim Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:40 am

I won't see them again unless they do one of two things...

1. Write a KICK-ASS album and tours with the albums major songs that are worth hearing.

2. They get rid of Arnel, and go with a new singer who has better stage presence and can sing with no accent. Arnel's a good guy, but does nothing for me in Journey. He can't pronounce the fucking words correctly to my favorite childhood songs, and he jumps around like a chimpanzee on stage. Embarrassing.
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gideon Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 am

I was fortunate enough to catch them twice this year. My girlfriend got us great seats on Neal's side with lots of eye contact-- though I make room for the possibility that Neal was eye-fucking her. Laughing

I'm pretty pissed about the lack of Resonate and Chain of Love, though.
Gideon
Gideon
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Saint John wrote:
Gideon wrote:For what it's worth, your presence is sorely missed at Melodic Rock.

I think it's worth noting that this was the first year in my adult life that I skipped a Journey show. I just couldn't risk going to a show and not hearing one new song. Fuck that, man. I was lucky enough in Omaha last year to have Night Ranger and Journey (Foreigner wasn't there), with Journey playing City Of Hope (barf), Edge Of The Moment (decent tune), Tantra (great tune) and Chain Of Love (my favorite Journey song ever, along with SW and The Party's Over)..

I almost skipped the Kiss/Motley Crue tour last summer for the same reason. A shortened set from 2 hours to 75 minutes and a stale setlist will destroy my interest anytime. They did play 1 new song though and I took the $16 seat lawn deal and only went once. Favorite band of all time or not, I know the product I want delivered and that wasn't it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint John Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Ed wrote:
Saint John wrote:

I think it's worth noting that this was the first year in my adult life that I skipped a Journey show. I just couldn't risk going to a show and not hearing one new song. Fuck that, man. I was lucky enough in Omaha last year to have Night Ranger and Journey (Foreigner wasn't there), with Journey playing City Of Hope (barf), Edge Of The Moment (decent tune), Tantra (great tune) and Chain Of Love (my favorite Journey song ever, along with SW and The Party's Over)..

I almost skipped the Kiss/Motley Crue tour last summer for the same reason. A shortened set from 2 hours to 75 minutes and a stale setlist will destroy my interest anytime. They did play 1 new song though and I took the $16 seat lawn deal and only went once. Favorite band of all time or not, I know the product I want delivered and that wasn't it.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. Unless there's an epic meetup of friends, complete with boozing and debauchery, I'm either staying away or hitting the lawn. Any word on M3 for next year, as far as acts go? I'd be interested in going again, and maybe we could even get a few others to go.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Saint John wrote:

That's an odd assertion, since you entrusted me with various perks and privileges throughout the years, none of which I ever betrayed your trust on. It seems as though your view of people falls directly in line with how well they play in the sandbox with your cronies and if their running views are in line with yours. If they do, they have carte blanche. If not, they feel your wrath and inexplicable ability to be completely partial and inconsistent.

There was a time when you weren't so oppositional to everything. You were reasonable, occasionally witty and generally an ok guy. That all went out the window a few years back.

Another odd, almost laughable, assertion. I've had 3 online battles that actually affected me a little bit, emotionally. They were with Dean, Ed and Phyllis. Dean and I resolved our problems long before his passing, Ed and I have enjoyed a couple of immensely fun weekends since, and Phyllis and I are on casual, but amicable, talking terms. I see your claim as having no merit, as I admitted some level of wrong to each of these individuals.

How about the relentless bullying of Soto, Perry and most recently Lora?

However, if you weren't, just know that your "interview," if indeed you *did* have free reign to ask any questions you wanted, was absolutely and utterly awful.

I'm sure you would have done a much better job, being that you are so unbiased towards the guy.

I can't see any instance in this day and age where something like this would take longer than a pregnancy. That gives you 9 months with the first attempt and 9 with the second. That leaves you with about a year and a half of explaining to do. Regardless, I don't see any reason for a new site, as your current one seems to still be the standard bearer. How exactly do you see a new site bringing in additional/new income to justify the time and money put into it? And that's a very serious question.

A serious queston without a condescending overtone? Well, you are right about the time frame, but you don't allow for two programmers to go AWOL (I'm learning that they are all nearly as bad as musicians) and the time needed to find replacements and start over.

As for benefits - you really think a website built (100% by myself) in 2002 with HTML4 framework and outdated coding can compete in 2012?
Perhaps you could look up the benefits of Content Managemnt Systems (Drupal in this instance) and Search Engine Optimization formatting and techniques, not to mention full Social Media integration and then come back to me with any follow up questions.
I'd be more than happy to expand my thoughts on all of this - IF it really is a serious question.

But all of that pales in comparison to you having the balls to run me down for not coming back to your site and writing some sort of Andrew-mandated public eulogy for Dean on your site ... while I lay in a hospital bed

So it's ok for you to be in hospital, but not me?
In this instance - you managed just fine (wherever you were) to post here about Dean, so my point was valid. Your stubborn refusal to return to my site - even to post something for Dean was in my mind, odd.

You wanna talk about low, motherfucker? We'll save that conversation for a face-to-face, should ever occur. And that's something your punk, scrawny ass doesn't want to happen.

So you are now thretening me with physical harm should I ever run into you again?

Like I said....you changed big time - into a truly negative and angry person. Not sure why....but that's how I see it.

I guess you won't be at MRF3 then.

Andrew
melodicrock
melodicrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next