What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My thoughts

5 posters

Go down

My thoughts Empty My thoughts

Post by Ed Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:39 pm

Why I have gone into hibernation.......

First off, I feel Behshad's intent here to bring both MR eras together and ignore what each side thinks about Journey was a great idea. Unfortunately, it is going the way of the Music Saloon. Which was a good site too for awhile. While I have no issue with anyone that chose to interact here on a regular basis, the lurkers are cunts. Scared of me and others, because they behave like shit, and hide behind Andrew at his site.

I looked at WTF as a place to air things out without having to log on to MR and say things there. I still can there and still do once in awhile. Because I am that damn good. I'd really make lives hell there, but it isn't worth my time. You think I can't post there at will? Ask "Pinoy Pride". He'd still be posting there and being invited to your gay band camp if I hadn't gotten lazy and stopped masking my IP addy.

Anyway, I thought we'd all air it out here and agree to disagree, but Journey fans are sissies and sycophants. Fuck, I hear all kinds of shit about Kiss, and usually it's spot on and I laugh. Doesn't make me shoot the messenger or disown them as a friend.

I am most disappointed with Stu who I have had many long conversations with.

Saint John's bragging about sexual conquests and his inability to control his drinking to the point of being arrested is just ridiculous. Enjoy your kingdom you fucking idiot.

If this site ever has some REAL interaction, e-mail me, and I will come out of hibernation once in awhile.

Thanks for what you tried to do here. Noble attempt.

My thoughts TheAnnexspray1

AC/DC went platinum for real with a single disc in 2 weeks. Laughing
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

My thoughts Empty Re: My thoughts

Post by Loneman1 Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:22 am

Dude, that really sucks to hear you aren't going to be around that much. I've always enjoyed the majority of your posts.
Loneman1
Loneman1
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Loneman1 wrote:Dude, that really sucks to hear you aren't going to be around that much. I've always enjoyed the majority of your posts.

Thanks man. No worries. I just can't see investing much more time here, when only a few post and too many lurk. I have my own site to run.

Peace out.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Ed
Its really fine if you want to vent out here man. I have no problems with that. This place is for everyone to be able to speak their mind,.. and you know youve been given the chances to speak your mind anytime you wished.
There is also really no rule against so called "baiting" of others.
BUT, if you keep baiting and the other party ignores it, then you should just move on, because it will just hurt you and your reputation.
Sure ,its entertaining to poke fun at eachother or pick an online fight,,, but you gotta keep it interesting and one sided monolouges eventually end up hurting yourself in the end.
Youre always welcome to share your funny,interesting and unique stories with us.

Peace

PS! Deep down you know Stu is a great guy. Smile
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Behshad wrote:Ed
Its really fine if you want to vent out here man. I have no problems with that. This place is for everyone to be able to speak their mind,.. and you know youve been given the chances to speak your mind anytime you wished.
There is also really no rule against so called "baiting" of others.
BUT, if you keep baiting and the other party ignores it, then you should just move on, because it will just hurt you and your reputation.
Sure ,its entertaining to poke fun at eachother or pick an online fight,,, but you gotta keep it interesting and one sided monolouges eventually end up hurting yourself in the end.
Youre always welcome to share your funny,interesting and unique stories with us.

Peace

PS! Deep down you know Stu is a great guy. Smile

B, I appreciate what you have tried to do here. I have 50 or more people that can tell you that those I no longer talk to are NOT good people. Straight up, that's a fact.

How about a laundry list of those who sided with me? It's a long one.

I would like this site to succeed too. The fact that certain lurk and don't participate proves my point though. They know what will happen if they post here. They will see their reputations ripped apart because I have the ultimate high ground.

My rep? Eh, don't care. The Annex proves it all. If you ever saw the names there that used to be on MR that are on it, it's total vindication.

My most disappointing thing is that I ENJOYED the trips. Dean, Niggy and I in Atlantic City. Dean and I in Boston (unreal). The Baltimore party with Jeff and Ross at my house (Thanks Dean). Then Florida which was off the charts.

I have a wonderful family and a great life and tons of friends. But it was so much fun taking those trips, including South Bend.

Also had a blast at DCVader's place with Frontiers, Jeremey and JSS - unforgetable. Jeff's show earlier that week in bumbfuck southern Maryland was wild too.

I lost a lot of friends online, but maybe they really weren't friends. That's how I see it. I find Juh-nee to now be American Idol like bullshit. As for Stu, he claimed I wasn't worthy of running a message board. Way too many people said he was wrong.

Recently I felt like I was proping this site up. My hibernation did slow things down. I feel bad about that, but I just felt with all the non-participating lurkers, it was time to bring it to gay band camp at MR where I was trashed and lied about.

Appreciate the latitude here man, but I am not going to amuse those who won't participate. They know they are wrong and I have the high ground.

Ed

p.s. BTW, Can you change my screen name from "AR" to Ed? I really want to disassociate myself from that sceen name. Kind of done with that. If I am going to post at all, I'd prefer to leave that behind. Thanks.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Ed, I am sure B will do that for you.

A few points....and these are things you probably know.

1. Why do you really give a shit what people say/think about you? Personally I dont care what in hell someone's opinion of me especially when it comes to the internet. I have an incredible relationship (the resident hunk), a well educated and prospering daughter, a successful business - do you really think I care whether someone doesn't like me or not? (here is the secret...I want only you to read this.....I have found in my life, when people speak poorly of you, rumor, etc, the fact is there is jealousy involved....get it?)

2. As far as the "lurkers" Some people have balls and some don't, some can be social and some can be social misfits. Then there are people that wont post their opinions because they need their "crowd" to back them, those people are just spineless.(i think that description fits well for some) Those are the ones that stand for nothing at all.

I think we all know the lurkers and why they do it. Bobulus is my fave. It checks in almost everyday and will not post a word...my concern now is that it may be illiterate and only signs in to look at our avatars. Rolling Eyes

There are just people in this world that cannot not function nor understand that giving and taking opinions is a form of communication.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm

AR wrote:Saint John's bragging about sexual conquests and his inability

Ok that just scared the hell out of me affraid

Enough to make a straight person gay and a gay person straight.

I have also heard there is alot of talk about his inability too Laughing
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 pm

doka wrote:Ed, I am sure B will do that for you.

A few points....and these are things you probably know.

1. Why do you really give a shit what people say/think about you? Personally I dont care what in hell someone's opinion of me especially when it comes to the internet. I have an incredible relationship (the resident hunk), a well educated and prospering daughter, a successful business - do you really think I care whether someone doesn't like me or not? (here is the secret...I want only you to read this.....I have found in my life, when people speak poorly of you, rumor, etc, the fact is there is jealousy involved....get it?)

2. As far as the "lurkers" Some people have balls and some don't, some can be social and some can be social misfits. Then there are people that wont post their opinions because they need their "crowd" to back them, those people are just spineless.(i think that description fits well for some) Those are the ones that stand for nothing at all.

I think we all know the lurkers and why they do it. Bobulus is my fave. It checks in almost everyday and will not post a word...my concern now is that it may be illiterate and only signs in to look at our avatars. Rolling Eyes

There are just people in this world that cannot not function nor understand that giving and taking opinions is a form of communication.

Excellent points and spot on. Believe me, I don't care what anyone thinks. I laughed like hell at some stuff posted about me. Totally misinformed.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 pm

doka wrote:
AR wrote:Saint John's bragging about sexual conquests and his inability

Ok that just scared the hell out of me affraid

Enough to make a straight person gay and a gay person straight.

I have also heard there is alot of talk about his inability too Laughing

Well seeing that douchebag drinking a beer at 9am bragging about "doing" a young girl in South Bend was kinda gross.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 pm

BTW, I settled on this logo:

My thoughts AnnexoverMR

Now Andrew is currently humorless and won't see that it is funny. LOL
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Ed, there may be a slight problem with the "logo".

Could you please remove it...thanks.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:10 pm

doka wrote:Ed, there may be a slight problem with the "logo".

Could you please remove it...thanks.

No there won't be. I just hotlinked it. Not like you are using it here. Let him sue me. Laughing

A proboards site I am not making any money off of. Besides it is a parody much like what Family Guy does. I await any issues. My ex is a lawyer formerly for the FCC. Good luck for anyone messing with me. We know entertainment law and welcome it. Wink An international lawsuit over a silly parody logo? LMFAO!!!!!

Andrew allowed Saint John and Granny to let Dean post, yet I am still Hitler to him. Rolling Eyes
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Journeytroll Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:11 am

Who cares about McIdiot. His message board sucks and so didn't his Crap Metal concert!

Time to burn your MR Cheerleading skirts and pom poms! pig

Thanks,
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Journeytroll
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content