What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

+9
Ed
bluejeangirl
wiggly
Mistiejourney
Rick
journeyrock
RockinDeano
ProgRocker53
Aaron
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History?

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap0%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap31%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 16 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap29%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 15 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap25%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap6%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap4%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap2%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap0%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_lcap2%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Empty Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

Post by Aaron Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:30 pm

This is a tough question to answer. Some were left off for obvious reasons as they wouldn't qualify for this poll. Push your emotion a side and voice your opinion for the biggest fuck-wit in Journey history. Inquiring minds want to know ....

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

Post by ProgRocker53 Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:35 pm

Tickner by far.

His departure after Journey's pinnacle (their first album was their best, IMO) led the band into a snowballing of clusterfucks, backstabbing, and girlie drama.

ProgRocker53
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

Post by RockinDeano Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:44 pm

I have tears running down my cheeks.."Princess of rock?" OMFG...nice.

Anyone catch his "Neal called me at home and I had a few glasses in me" garbage this morning?

Last edited by RockinDeano on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:51 pm

I can hit one on occasion but my average is well below yours bro ....

RockinDeano wrote:I have tears running down my cheeks.."Princess of rock?" OMFG...nice.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 am

Great Poll Aaron, I had the hardest time picking between the Princess and the Pea.
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 am

I had to say the Princess because Toomey wasn't listed.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:00 pm

I love the guy. I'll buy anything he does. But of all the bullshit that Journey has ever pulled or will pull in the future, the "hiatus" between ROR and TBF was the worst, especially with a solo tour (singing Journey) in the middle of it.

Sorry, Steve. I know you were burnt, toast, tired of the carousel, but it wasn't all about you.

I can't believe I just wrote that.

I need to turn in my loon card. Embarassed
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:07 pm

I am as fair as they come, but why in the fuck is Jeff on here? All he did was save their asses and be cool to all of us. That one I don't get.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by wiggly Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:17 pm

Steve Perry is one of the best singers to ever live, but without his attitude and control issues we could have have 3 or 4 more quality Journey albums. I'd gladly trade FTLOSM for that.
wiggly
wiggly
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:28 pm

I went with the Princess. Capital fucking "P". Twisted Evil

I disagree with the votes for Perry on the basis that, be he a fuck or not, we wouldn't be here having this discussion were it not for his joining the band and making it worth something to start with. Minus 100 fuck points for that alone.

In any case, no one on that list strikes me as a bigger fucking fuck than Jon Cain.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistiejourney Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:42 pm

Point taken! Cool
Mistiejourney
Mistiejourney
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-25

http://www.emergiblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:32 pm

Come on man, let's not open up this can of worms again. For one, ask the person that voted for him (not me, I voted for the fucking chick behind the keys Wink ).

Ok, I'll take a stab at answering but I'm not up for an arguement, I'm just stating an opinion. Soto was very cool, saved their asses, had a great stage presense and spent a lot of time communicating with us fans. The dude gets props for that indeed. Some folks, including myself, did not think Jeff's voice fit what I expected to hear from Journey as I was looking for a souring tenor. It's all opinion. Many agreed with my opinion and many did not. However, Jeff did himself zero service by arguing with myself and other about our opinions on the subject. The best he could have done was said ok and I'll do my best to change your mind which would have been cool. He didn't, he decided to argue about an opinion and personal taste. You're not going to win an argument based on a personal opinion. This was the issue I, and others, had with Soto. I also think this was part of Soto's down fall within the band. I'm sure you know more the details so what's the deal?

Do you get what I'm saying? Anyhow, that's why.

RockinDeano wrote:I am as fair as they come, but why in the fuck is Jeff on here? All he did was save their asses and be cool to all of us. That one I don't get.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:53 pm

That's fair I suppose, however, I think Jeff was arguing facts. By that I mean, He was arguing against people saying he wasn't hitting certain notes. I don't think he would argeue personal taste. hell, I have told him I think Redlist sucks, but that's just my opinion. He really is a solid guy.

If I'm wrong, so be it. Light him and I up.

As for the vote for JSS, I sense St John doing a drive by shooting in the deep dark night. Laughing
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Arnel came off as their little pet on CBS this Morning. Loved the sissy tears too. I'll bet Azoff made him do that on cue. They are so phony playing up this human interest bullshit. I know I am a better person for having met Jonathan Cain myself. LOL.

BTW, I do like one Revelation song. Where Did I Lose Your Love is good. Very good. I have major issues with the rest of it.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:50 pm

AR wrote:Arnel came off as their little pet on CBS this Morning. Loved the sissy tears too. I'll bet Azoff made him do that on cue. They are so phony playing up this human interest bullshit. I know I am a better person for having met Jonathan Cain myself. LOL.

BTW, I do like one Revelation song. Where Did I Lose Your Love is good. Very good. I have major issues with the rest of it.

To me, Arnel is genuine and a huge talent. The rest of them, while hugely talented, are as phoney as the day is long. As for Revelation, I think it's the strongest effort since Frontiers. I may skip over "Like a Sunshower", but that's it, the rest of the songs are fantastic. "Like a Sunshower" is good, but the cheesy lyrics border on nauseating.
Rick
Rick
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 pm

AR wrote:Arnel came off as their little pet on CBS this Morning. Loved the sissy tears too. I'll bet Azoff made him do that on cue. They are so phony playing up this human interest bullshit. I know I am a better person for having met Jonathan Cain myself. LOL.

Aw come on. He lost his mom...you should know what that's like..it's an awful thing bro. I agree, the rest of those guys, ALL four of them are sleazy backstabbing motherfuckers, but AP seems genuine. No doubt in time, he will have feces on him just being associated with Journey. There isbn't ONE single guy in that organization worth a shit.

Azoff, Consolo, Baruck, Toomey, Elson, Shirley, Schon, Cain- Friga, Valory and Castronovo. All scumbags. But to lump Arnel in there IMO is misguided.

Oh, the crack that Cain-Friga made, actually two cracks, made me sick.

1- "I am a better person for having met Arnel." Ok, So Jeff was a dirty Spic huh?

2- "Neal called me late one night (probably 715PM), and I had a couple glasses of wine in me." Pussy
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:10 pm

2- "Neal called me late one night (probably 715PM), and I had a couple glasses of wine in me." Pussy

Damn Friga. He's probably an alcoholic. Wink

AP may well be a genuine person. And if so, he's fallen in with a lot that will use and abuse him then toss him away.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeangirl Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:36 am

RockinDeano wrote:
As for the vote for JSS, I sense St John doing a drive by shooting in the deep dark night. Laughing

Well where ever it came from, Jss doesn't even belong in the running for this particular title. Evil or Very Mad
Total madness.
bluejeangirl
bluejeangirl
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 am

pRick wrote:I had to say the Princess because Toomey wasn't listed.

Twisted Evil
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Captured Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:38 pm

PRINCESS with a Capital P for me

Captured
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:40 pm

Princess Jonna.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:42 pm

AR wrote:

Damn Friga. He's probably an alcoholic. Wink

AP may well be a genuine person. And if so, he's fallen in with a lot that will use and abuse him then toss him away.

BINGO!!! AR wins the new 4 slice toaster from General Electric.

I can hear all the whining now. BTW, all the ones talking about the supposed "racists" will use the racist card again when they do shit all over the guy.
Kate
Kate
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:08 pm

Jeff did argue fact on that point. He also argued opinion with me which turned me off completely and I still stand by what I said back then.

I agree with you 100%, he is a solid dude, a great singer and I'm sure a great person. I just didn't think he was a fit for Journey.

I'm not sure who voted for JSS but as the fuckin admin, I'd expect you to be telling us. Twisted Evil

RockinDeano wrote:That's fair I suppose, however, I think Jeff was arguing facts. By that I mean, He was arguing against people saying he wasn't hitting certain notes. I don't think he would argeue personal taste. hell, I have told him I think Redlist sucks, but that's just my opinion. He really is a solid guy.

If I'm wrong, so be it. Light him and I up.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:10 pm

Very Happy I picked the Princess for sure.
journeyrock wrote:Great Poll Aaron, I had the hardest time picking between the Princess and the Pea.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:12 pm

Aaron wrote:Jeff did argue fact on that point. He also argued opinion with me which turned me off completely and I still stand by what I said back then.

Aaron, I can't tell who voted what. I am fine, as was JSS about "not fitting in" with Journey. That was the whole deal right there. All they had to say was just that. The fact they didn't even tell him why he was let go is what pissed him and all the fans off.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next