What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

+9
Ed
bluejeangirl
wiggly
Mistiejourney
Rick
journeyrock
RockinDeano
ProgRocker53
Aaron
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History?

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 16 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 15 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 13 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 51

Poll closed

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

Post by Aaron Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:20 pm

Dude, I'm with you there and that is a whole different point. Journey treated Jeff like a piece of shit when they parted. I disagree with how that was handled. It was disrespectful in the biggest way to Jeff and I have no time for that. That band are a bunch of pussies with no back bone for sure. Jeff came in and save their asses and they treated him like a piece of garbage. Jeff has every right to be upset with the deal. However, just like my ex-fucking-wife, you can't change what other pieces of shit do and how they operate so you can't get down by it. Jeff is better than those guys for sure.

I sent Jeff a PM expressing my condolences when the deal when down. I didn't get a response so I figure he has no time for me. However, I was sincere in my note.

Aaron
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's the Biggest Fuck in Journey History

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:56 am

Aaron,

I shoud have been more clear...I can't see who voted for whom. I don't have that ability.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by journeyrock Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:40 am

Well, Dean, the Princess is winning and Fro is in a close second. Surprised? lol!
journeyrock
journeyrock
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am

journeyrock wrote:Well, Dean, the Princess is winning and Fro is in a close second. Surprised? lol!

Nope. I had the exacta pegged Laughing Laughing Laughing

FYI, an "exacta" is when you pick the first place and second place horses in a race. I had this one nailed a looong time ago.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Behshad Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 am

Jeff didnt fit in Journey, if they wanted to keep the legacy sound , but I think that Jeff was the perfect choice to take Journey to the next level with a new fresh sound and get more people onboard.
Behshad
Behshad
Admin

Number of posts : 2448
Registration date : 2008-05-17

https://newwtf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2