What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama can Kiss my Ass

+10
Lazy Dreamer
Walrus
Shadow
cat
Uno
lula
SDGary
muffemily
rhiannon
RockinDeano
14 posters

Go down

Obama can  Kiss my Ass Empty Obama can Kiss my Ass

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 am

Talk in inner circles suggests he is offering Hillary the Health and Human Services secretary, in order to push his health care plan.

Memo to Barry. You do know that without her on your ticket, you cannot win, right? Hell, she should be the nominee as she would win handily. I hope Barry loses, I really do. 4 more years of utter Hell would doom this GOP dictatorship like rule and they would be out of power for sometime.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Number of posts : 717
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Obama can  Kiss my Ass Empty Re: Obama can Kiss my Ass

Post by rhiannon Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:56 am

I'm officially pro-Hillary. McCain just seems a bit incompetent to me. And Barack is a sleazy slimy slumlording horseface.

rhiannon
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by muffemily Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Shit no. The Clinton's are snakes. Hillary is so slimy and dark and creepy. All you have to do is watch her, if you can. I don't know why people cannot see how sneaky and phony she is.

muffemily
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:52 pm

muffemily wrote:Shit no. The Clinton's are snakes. Hillary is so slimy and dark and creepy. All you have to do is watch her, if you can. I don't know why people cannot see how sneaky and phony she is.

The Clinton's may be snakes and have an agenda, but I seriously believe they mean well for America and frankly, I like their agenda. And they ARE competent to be sure.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by SDGary Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Obama makes Hillary look good.
SDGary
SDGary
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by lula Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:11 pm

i should just keep my mouth shit, but i can not Laughing

barak or hillary, either one will work for me. i go back and forth with them. all i know for sure is NO MCCAIN!!! how anyone in their right mind can vote for a man that wants to continue many of bush's policies is absurd.

i think the dems/hillary supporters saying they will vote for mccain or abstain is ridiculous! Mad
lula
lula
First Lady of Love

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:34 pm

I'm write-in voting for an Alba/ Johannsen ticket. we'd then have the greatest asses in power in our history, instead of just the most complete ass.
Uno
Uno
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Uno Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Seriously...
Obama practices hippie politics. He says feel-good things like we'll all hold hands and work together but when the follow up question is work together on what? He has nothing. No proposals. No ideas. Nothing. Obama is akin to spam email. Lots of good shit in the subject line. No meat in the email.
Uno
Uno
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Uno wrote:Seriously...
Obama practices hippie politics. He says feel-good things like we'll all hold hands and work together but when the follow up question is work together on what? He has nothing. No proposals. No ideas. Nothing. Obama is akin to spam email. Lots of good shit in the subject line. No meat in the email.

I agree, but the electorate is flatout dumb. They (the soccer moms of the Bible belt and the Red states) sure listened to Karl Rove and his message of "Fear."
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:40 pm

RockinDeano wrote:Talk in inner circles suggests he is offering Hillary the Health and Human Services secretary, in order to push his health care plan.

This is insulting. He does not give a rat's ass about a health care plan

Health, education, elder care and issues regarding children are always relegated to women.

Fucking sexist son of a bitch!!!

Since he will never beat McCain the point is moot. He could at least talk about her representative to the UN, Secretary of the Interior, Secretary of State

and please no whining about how heath care was one of her own issues as First Lady. Of course it was, it is a girly issue and that is all that is allowed.

However, when she actually came up with a plan, people were outraged.

Fucking morons!!!

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by cat Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:47 pm

lula wrote:

barak or hillary, either one will work for me. i go back and forth with them. all i know for sure is NO MCCAIN!!!

I was thrilled at the possibility of a white woman/black man or blackman/whitewoman ticket.

The thought of how many people in this country would be outraged - and the equal amount believing in the system for the first time just made my heart go pitter patter.

They could have worked together and made history - and probably some damn decent governing.

Instead it has polarized us even more

Cat
cat
cat
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1598

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:00 pm

Obamanation...
What's good for him
is good for the nation
or is it?

So is this Obama's Nation
or is it the people's nation?

Let your voice be heard
before its too late!

lol!
Shadow
Shadow
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Walrus Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:27 pm

I'd take Obama's "hippie bullshit" over Hillary saying damn near anything to get elected. She ran a pretty shitty campaign, and her over-confidence as the front runner came back to bite her in the ass pretty bad.

Walrus
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 pm

Walrus wrote:I'd take Obama's "hippie bullshit" over Hillary saying damn near anything to get elected. She ran a pretty shitty campaign, and her over-confidence as the front runner came back to bite her in the ass pretty bad.

Well, Obama is as empty as George Burns nutsack. He is empty fucking rhetoric. And to fair, it wasn't Hillary's fault, except the sniper fire BS, but she doesn't run the campaign. Mark Penn should be taken to Mexico and forced to live there, that no good cocksucker. Evil or Very Mad
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:08 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Walrus wrote:I'd take Obama's "hippie bullshit" over Hillary saying damn near anything to get elected. She ran a pretty shitty campaign, and her over-confidence as the front runner came back to bite her in the ass pretty bad.

Well, Obama is as empty as George Burns nutsack. He is empty fucking rhetoric. And to fair, it wasn't Hillary's fault, except the sniper fire BS, but she doesn't run the campaign. Mark Penn should be taken to Mexico and forced to live there, that no good cocksucker. Evil or Very Mad

Now I gotta say...here I disagree with you. You hold the president of the U.S. responsible for all decisions. Well since that's the office Mrs. Clinton wanted, isn't she responsible for how her campaign was run? I am not condemning her, merely pointing out that you can't have it both ways.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:34 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:

Now I gotta say...here I disagree with you. You hold the president of the U.S. responsible for all decisions. Well since that's the office Mrs. Clinton wanted, isn't she responsible for how her campaign was run? I am not condemning her, merely pointing out that you can't have it both ways.

LD

Not really. Making ultimate, processed decisions about going to war and lying about it, and also signing bills is quite different both literally and on a completely different level. Making a decision on how she should talk, what message to convey to state A versus state B, is quite different then a decision to go to war that was thought about for a year or more.

Now, having said that, her "sniper talk" was her fault and she is responsible for that.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:12 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:

LD

Not really. Making ultimate, processed decisions about going to war and lying about it, and also signing bills is quite different both literally and on a completely different level. Making a decision on how she should talk, what message to convey to state A versus state B, is quite different then a decision to go to war that was thought about for a year or more.

Now, having said that, her "sniper talk" was her fault and she is responsible for that.

The theory still holds. She is responsible for the people working with her/for her. If she didn't get the message conveyed that she wanted to, then where does her responsibility lie. My point here is that were it a different candidate we are talking about you'd be less inclined to give that candidate a bye. Now I realize that she cannot be all places all the time (no one can), but it was her responsibility to decide how her campaign should be run. I'm not comparing the actions of the current president, just stating that if one wishes to be president and have their choices be held accountable by the public (in this case...us), then that same philosophy must apply to how the person chooses to handle their campaign for that office. In that regard, in her choices, she failed to get the support she wanted. So the failure rests with her as much as with her campaign staff.

LD

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:Now I realize that she cannot be all places all the time (no one can), but it was her responsibility to decide how her campaign should be run.

That's not the case in political circles. The candidate isn't in charge and does not map out the route to victory. The candidate is the actor to be sure, but Mark Penn was paid handsomely for a campaign plan that is as bad as Bush's Iraq policy or lack therof.

You think Hillary gets off the 5th plane ride of the day scouring polls and the likes and dislikes of the people from Indiana or North Carolina or Ohio or Pennsylvania in the same day? No, she huddles up with her advisors to be sure and they all get on the same page, but she is out front. You think Augeri, JSS or Arnel plot the tour for Journey? Hope my analogy is ok.
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:56 pm

RockinDeano wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:Now I realize that she cannot be all places all the time (no one can), but it was her responsibility to decide how her campaign should be run.

That's not the case in political circles. The candidate isn't in charge and does not map out the route to victory. The candidate is the actor to be sure, but Mark Penn was paid handsomely for a campaign plan that is as bad as Bush's Iraq policy or lack therof.

You think Hillary gets off the 5th plane ride of the day scouring polls and the likes and dislikes of the people from Indiana or North Carolina or Ohio or Pennsylvania in the same day? No, she huddles up with her advisors to be sure and they all get on the same page, but she is out front. You think Augeri, JSS or Arnel plot the tour for Journey? Hope my analogy is ok.

I think it's her responsibility to get her message across. If the people she hired to do that didn't get it done, she is still responsible. People don't base their decisions on who to vote for by the campaign handlers. They vote because they find something about the candidate they believe in. If that message gets lost...still on the candidate. Rather like in business...the manager is always held responsible for their people. They don't get the luxury of saying...well my people screwed up, not me.

Your analogy is fine...still doesn't change public perception that Mrs. Clinton in the end will be the one held responsible. 3 weeks from now few will even know who ran her campaign.

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Hey you know what?

I find it extremely interesting that today, Mr. Vescko was found guilty. If you don't know who he is....well. Obama has ties to him.

If I am a Superdelegate, I say "wait a minute."

He cannot win, absolutely not.

If he truly loved the Democratic Party, he would step down. Hillary is a sure thing. Obama, I think is DOA
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by RVR Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:33 pm

I swore I wouldn't talk politics anymore...but I have one comment to make...

I wonder how much of Obama's appeal to certain parts of the Democrat party is really just Clinton fatigue?

I have heard this from some of my Democrat friends who support Obama, "They had their time, we need someone new."

I don't know if I am even going to vote this time around, or if I do if I will be holding my nose and going eeny-meeny-mieny-moe...

RVR
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by RockinDeano Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:46 pm

I will NOT vote for Obama. No fucking way. he scares me. He is woefully unoprepared. He rose to the apex on his skin color, and that is NOT to be disputed. Did he play the race card? Absolutely not. However, THAT, doomed Hillary. Hillary polls better in every regard vs McCain, and that is also a fact.

I HOPE Obama gets trounced. However, I really don't think the GOP wants to win this one. Seriously, they want a Democrat to have to deal with Bush's mess and then in four years blame obama.

Hahaha, Fuck YOu Obama!
RockinDeano
RockinDeano
Bay City Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by frfksakes Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am

RockinDeano wrote:I will NOT vote for Obama. No fucking way. he scares me. He is woefully unoprepared. He rose to the apex on his skin color, and that is NOT to be disputed. Did he play the race card? Absolutely not. However, THAT, doomed Hillary. Hillary polls better in every regard vs McCain, and that is also a fact.

I HOPE Obama gets trounced. However, I really don't think the GOP wants to win this one. Seriously, they want a Democrat to have to deal with Bush's mess and then in four years blame obama.

Hahaha, Fuck YOu Obama!

Not sure I can, either.

Right now, just hearing his voice makes me angry, lol.

With the Supreme Court possibly at stake, though, I'm really trying to get past that -

He's actually talking specifics, now, and some of it sounds pretty good...

*sigh*

Last edited by frfksakes on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
frfksakes
frfksakes
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by conversationpc Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:02 pm

RockinDeano wrote:I find it extremely interesting that today, Mr. Vescko was found guilty. If you don't know who he is....well. Obama has ties to him.

I think you mean Rezko. From what I've heard, he doesn't have any more than a very loose connection to Obama.
conversationpc
conversationpc
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Obama can  Kiss my Ass Empty The Rock Obama

Post by Ed Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:06 pm

The Rock Obama

Obama can  Kiss my Ass Rock2
Ed