What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama is a muslim

2 posters

Go down

Obama is a muslim Empty Obama is a muslim

Post by GI_Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:52 pm

Just received this in an email, and while some parts are edited to prove points, there's plenty of truth to this video, and it's pretty damn scary...

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
GI_Jim
GI_Jim
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 866
Registration date : 2009-03-02

http://www.myspace.com/jimrykbost

Back to top Go down

Obama is a muslim Empty Re: Obama is a muslim

Post by Saint John Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Islam is a gross disease and, unlike every other goofy religion, I see absolutely no giving, care or concern. Even your craziest snake shakers have food pantries and offer aid to the transients of the neighborhood. Islam and its mosques in this country (which should immediately be bombed and razed) offer extremism, and do *nothing* to make neighborhoods stronger, better and more united.

The fact that this imbecile can stand up there and offer up this grandiose and positive view of a book, and its bastardized mutation of the pseudo-religion that is Islam, is absolutely disgusting.

One can only pray (I'm being figurative here ... praying is fucking dumb) that Obama doesn't wake up tomorrow. He's truly a piece of trash. How anyone can vote for a guy that's never even had a job outside of politics is beyond me. He wants to dole out money to those that don't work and distribute everyone's money that does work, the way he sees fit, and that's truly un-American. Go back to Kenya and read your Koran, you big-eared asshole.

And am I the only one that finds it fucking revolting how he can be "ghetto" in front of black audiences, but sound like Andy Griffith when he's pitching his silly ideas to white, undecided voters during debates and suburban campaign stops? What a phony.
Saint John
Saint John
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down