What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL

+3
blueskies
Styxman
Ed
7 posters

Go down

JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL Empty JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL

Post by Ed Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:39 pm

I shared this on my site, thought some of you might want it. I was in attendance that night.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2GDBDW5S

Setlist:

2/9/07 Clearwater, FLA

Message Of Love 5:36
Neal Schon Guitar Solo 2:14
Rubicon 4:37
Stone In Love 4:41
Ask the Lonely 4:3
Wheel In The Sky 5:46
Every Generation 6:13
Edge Of The Blade 4:18
I'll Be Alright Without You 5:48
Chain Reaction 6:31

DISC TWO - 54:17

Lights 3:15
Still They Ride 4:23
Jonathan Cain Piano Solo 2:07
Open Arms 3:27
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' 10:16
Escape 5:07
Dead Or Alive 3:38
Faithfully 5:11
Don't Stop Believin' 4:18
Any Way You Want It 5:24
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) 7:07
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL Empty Re: JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL

Post by Styxman Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:47 am

Most Excellent dude Cool
Styxman
Styxman
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 2131
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL Empty Re: JRNY with Soto for download - Clearwater, FL

Post by blueskies Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:54 am

AWESOME! Although I don't think it was the best night for Soto vocally...due to the acoustics of the hall I think it was the best show I went to soundwise. Seriously, you totally rock Ed! Tons of thanks for this! Very Happy
blueskies
blueskies
Minor Leaguer
Minor Leaguer

Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:21 am

Cool, thanks ED!!!!!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 850
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Deb Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:22 am

Cool, one I don't have! Thanks Ed. I'm at work, so will download later.
Deb
Deb
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 901

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Glad you all enjoyed it. I went to all 3 shows in Florida that week which were warm-ups for the Euro tour. We drove from Northern Virginia to Clearwater, FL in one day and went to the show the next night. Clearwater was good, but Jeff sounded better the next night in Pompano Beach and even performed "Opened the Door". Then we had a night off and went to the final show at the Orlando House of Blues which was the best of the 3 we saw.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Ed wrote:Glad you all enjoyed it. I went to all 3 shows in Florida that week which were warm-ups for the Euro tour. We drove from Northern Virginia to Clearwater, FL in one day and went to the show the next night. Clearwater was good, but Jeff sounded better the next night in Pompano Beach and even performed "Opened the Door". Then we had a night off and went to the final show at the Orlando House of Blues which was the best of the 3 we saw.

Damn, I wish I were a member here or MR when you guys were at HOB Orlando! I would have been there and finally been able to meet you good people..and maybe some of yall would have seen that Im actually a normal guy....hell Jeremey can tell you!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Scarabgator wrote:
Ed wrote:Glad you all enjoyed it. I went to all 3 shows in Florida that week which were warm-ups for the Euro tour. We drove from Northern Virginia to Clearwater, FL in one day and went to the show the next night. Clearwater was good, but Jeff sounded better the next night in Pompano Beach and even performed "Opened the Door". Then we had a night off and went to the final show at the Orlando House of Blues which was the best of the 3 we saw.

Damn, I wish I were a member here or MR when you guys were at HOB Orlando! I would have been there and finally been able to meet you good people..and maybe some of yall would have seen that Im actually a normal guy....hell Jeremey can tell you!!!

I feel a little disappointed now... Wink
Bianca
Bianca
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Oh, dont be disappointed...I use the term normal very loosely!!!!! albino
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:56 pm

When we were in Florida I was doing daily reports on melodicrock filling people in on each days activities and the shows. If you dig hard enough there you can probably find it in the archives. One problem though is you can't do a search on "AR" to find it that way. The seach engine can't handle 2 characters.

It's been almost exactly 2 years since those shows. Time flies.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bianca Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Scarabgator wrote:Oh, dont be disappointed...I use the term normal very loosely!!!!! albino
Well that's good to hear, I'd hate to think you aren't the 6'2", blond, blue-eyed, gator-wrassling hell-raiser I've come to think of you being. Wink
Bianca
Bianca
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Ed wrote:When we were in Florida I was doing daily reports on melodicrock filling people in on each days activities and the shows. If you dig hard enough there you can probably find it in the archives. One problem though is you can't do a search on "AR" to find it that way. The seach engine can't handle 2 characters.

It's been almost exactly 2 years since those shows. Time flies.
Here, allow me to help

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=22993

and

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=23149

natalie
Major Leaguer
Major Leaguer

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarabgator Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Bianca wrote:
Scarabgator wrote:Oh, dont be disappointed...I use the term normal very loosely!!!!! albino
Well that's good to hear, I'd hate to think you aren't the 6'2", blond, blue-eyed, gator-wrassling hell-raiser I've come to think of you being. Wink

not quite 6'2, pretty close,right at 6'1...the rest of it I am guilty as charged!!!!
Scarabgator
Scarabgator
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down