What The Fuck ®
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open letter to my WTF friends....

3 posters

Go down

An open letter to my WTF friends.... Empty An open letter to my WTF friends....

Post by Ed Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:39 am

How many months have we had fun here?

See the bitterness that has invaded over the last 24 hours?

Now you may understand the bullshit. Hope so anyway.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 5243
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Back to top Go down

An open letter to my WTF friends.... Empty Re: An open letter to my WTF friends....

Post by Lazy Dreamer Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 am

Ed wrote:How many months have we had fun here?

I see bitterness from you. how many posts last night with a whole lot of nothing other than you wanting a fight with anyone who would take the bait.

Pathetic. Seriously pathetic.

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

An open letter to my WTF friends.... Empty Re: An open letter to my WTF friends....

Post by Ed Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

Lazy Dreamer wrote:

I see bitterness from you. how many posts last night with a whole lot of nothing other than you wanting a fight with anyone who would take the bait.

Where did I start anything?

You don't know me idiot and I do not know you. You are merely bits and bytes in cyberspace.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Ed wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:

You don't know me idiot and I do not know you. You are merely bits and bytes in cyberspace.

Gee...how many threads did you start yesterday with this crap? I guess like recognizes like since you're so quick to call me an idiot. I've seen your posts for years...and you are a truly broken record. Yeah, you have some damn funny posts, and I'm sure in reality you're a good guy...but online...all I see is the same old same old from you. You need a new routine. Wow...I'm so flattered to be bits and bytes in your cyberspace...feel the power-LMAO

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Lazy Dreamer wrote:
Ed wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:

No you are. Where have you been? Never see you contribute here. Ask Scab, Nat, Kel, B or anyone - not here to do that. Last night, some idiots came in and proved their stupidity.

Gee...how many threads did you start yesterday with this crap? I guess like recognizes like since you're so quick to call me an idiot. I've seen your posts for years...and you are a truly broken record. Yeah, you have some damn funny posts, and I'm sure in reality you're a good guy...but online...all I see is the same old same old from you. You need a new routine. Wow...I'm so flattered to be bits and bytes in your cyberspace...feel the power-LMAO

Ummm, until someone posted some shit in the chatroom you can't see now (that coward) point to anything I have done on here in 6 months to bring up the past. And if I did, it was because I was asked. Go right ahead. Ask the mods here if I am the pariah you seem to think I am. And notice, in person, no one can say anything bad about me?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Ed just wants to have it out with those that are thorns for him.
It's not always easy reading but I do enjoy that anyone can have there say here.

I hope you keep posting as well Lazy Dreamer, I like to see others sentence speaks
even if they spark some folks.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Moonie is the best person who posts on all the splintered forums.
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Beam Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Naw aw Ed but thats nice of you to say so....thanks.
Moon Beam
Moon Beam
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazy Dreamer Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Ed wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:
Ed wrote:
Lazy Dreamer wrote:

No you are. Where have you been? Never see you contribute here. Ask Scab, Nat, Kel, B or anyone - not here to do that. Last night, some idiots came in and proved their stupidity.

Ummm, until someone posted some shit in the chatroom you can't see now (that coward) point to anything I have done on here in 6 months to bring up the past. And if I did, it was because I was asked. Go right ahead. Ask the mods here if I am the pariah you seem to think I am. And notice, in person, no one can say anything bad about me?

Moonie is terrific. I never said you were a pariah. And gee...just because someone supposedly asks you to do something...I'd like to think you can make a decision for yourself. If what you post gets you nowhere...as evidenced by those same posts I refered to being in the dumpster...then perhaps it's not in your best interest to make them...regardless of whether or not you were asked to.

Lazy Dreamer
Batboy
Batboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ed Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Moonie is terrific. I never said you were a pariah. And gee...just because someone supposedly asks you to do something...I'd like to think you can make a decision for yourself. If what you post gets you nowhere...as evidenced by those same posts I refered to being in the dumpster...then perhaps it's not in your best interest to make them...regardless of whether or not you were asked to.

Yes Moonie is a great gal.

Let's table this. Post on here some more. Find some common ground which I can already see we have.

Yep, better believe I have my issues with some and I know I am right. However, it does no good to hash it out online. Only did it last night because I was challenged by someone.

Fair enough?
Ed
Ed
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down